Chapter Sixteen

Love is a work of Art

-Next Day-

 

-Su Myung POV-

My father is Lee Soo Man. I relize that now. My mother is gone. She passed away from eye cancer the year that I was abandoned. I relize that now. I have to protect the ones that I love. Even if I can't meet my only blood that I have left, I can't loose the three people I care for the most in my life. I have to cherish them in my heart for as long as I can live. 

Appa. I'm sorry, but I can't see you anymore.

EXO works under my father. If I were to see him again who knows what would happen to my loved ones. I can't risk the fact that they might drift away from my hands. 

I have to leave the EXO home. 

-------------------------

(Bold: Su Myung, Italic: Park Jin Young)

"Hello? This is Park Jin Young speaking."

"Annyeonhasyeo. This is Lee Su Myung."

"Ah. Su Myung! What's up? Oh! Your photos will be up today by noon. Congrats!"

"Kamsahamnida. Well, I was wondering if I get the benifit of getting a dorm."

"Oh yes, of course! I was going to mention that to you yesterday but you left early. How about you come down here right now and we can get all that sorted."

"That's great! Alright. I will be there soon."

EXO wasn't at home luckily. After I packed up all of my belongings, I took out a blank piece of paper and pen. I wrote a not to EXO and left it on Sehuns bedside.

I rolled my luggage out of the door ready to leave. I had an urge to look back at the house but I didn't want to. I would be to painful. They have done so much for me. I can't let them get hurt because of me. 

I called for a cab and left.

----------------------

I reached my destination, JYP building. I bowed to everyone that I walked past since they were now my colleagues. I headed up the elevator to go to my boss's office. I knocked on the door a few times but there was no answer. I then heard some voices coming towards me. I looked to my right and saw J.Y.Park conversing with a man. I squinted my eyes to see who he was talking to. 

I regret that I did because it was him. . . . 

"Ah! Su Myung! You're here!" J.Y.Park shouted. I bowed my head and greeted him, "Yeh, would you like me to wait a while so you can talk to..." I stopped and looked at him. "No, it's okay we were just done." The man said. "Hi I am Lee Soo Man." I stared at the man blankly. He sounded so sweet and sincere. How could he raise such a daughter?

I was nudged by J.Y. "Oh! Sorry. I-I-I am L-lee S-su M-myung." I stuttered. My father chuckeled, "We have the same surname! It is very nice to meet you Lee Su Myung." He extended his hand. I was hesitant to shake his hand but I knew I had to. Suzy wasn't around to see right? I fit my hands into his warma dn soft hands and bowed. 

"Su Myung here is one of my projects that I am working on. She has extreme talent." J.Y. pointed out. My father raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Is that so? Well then. I look forward to your debut. Wish the best of luck to you." "T-t-thank you." I wanted to burst into tears but I had to hold it in. My body was burning up and it couldn't hold it in anymore. A tear manage to slip away from my eye. 

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" My father said with concern. "Y-y-yes, it was just a.... dust that got into my eye. I'm sorry. I have to go to the washroom. Excuse me." I quickly bowed and dashed down the hall leaving my only blood I have. 

-No one's POV-

"It was nice having meal with you buddy. I feel like it has been years since we had a meal together." J.Y. said and placed his hand on Soo Man's shoulders. "That's because it has." They both chuckeled and said there good-byes.

-Su Myung's POV-

I wasn't strong enough to face him. I had to leave. 

I burst inside the washroom and starting to bawl now that I was alone. The tears wouldn't stop. I'm so close to him, but I really I am so far away. My father. He sounded like such a sweet, caring and loving man. Why would a man like that want to abandon a child? Oh right. He probably wanted to be with Suzy's mother. That's why they are leaving as a family. Right? Am I right?

I splashed the water on my face to relieve my depress soul. After I felt better I left the restroom and went back to J.Y.'s office. The door was already wide open and my luggage was inside. "Chesongayo, I didn't mean to be rude." I said as I appeared infront of the door. "It's alright. Come in." He said. "So your photos will be released in a half an hour by the way. Are you excited?" He asked. I nodded, "Deh!". He scruffeled my hair and said, "So about your dorm. I have found one near the company so it would be more convenient for you." He took grabbed a file folder from his desk and handed it to me. "I already put all the furniture inside since I remembered you wrote in your resume that you just came from China." He said. "Ah. Thank you so much. I really appreiciate all the things that you are doing for me." I bowed. He once again messed up my hands and said, "If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Here are your keys and the address. Enjoy. I will give you a day off today." He smiled for the last time and I was off. 

---------------------

I exited the building and looked for my new home.

After ten minutes of walking, I finally found my dorm. I starred at the house in front of me. It was actually a town home to be exact. The town home had other townhomes attached to mine. Just by looking like it, I felt like it was going to be a warm and safe place for me to live in. 

I inserted the key into the door lock and heard a click. The house welcomed me with a strong vanilla scent. I scanned the home that now belonged to me and everything was in a neutral theme; wood, black, brown, and white.

My eyes were about to fall out of my sockets. I then heard a ding. It was my phone. I pulled it out and the screen said that I had recieved a message from BOSS. 

-Enjoy~!^^-

-----------------------

 I went to my new bedroom and unpacked my things. I had the urge to see how comfy the bed was so I jumped on it. My body sunk into the bed. I pulled out my phone to see what time it was and it was 11:58. 2 more minutes until my official teaser comes out. I squeeled to myself in excitment. 

I suddenly felt my body die down on me. I eyes grew heavy. My muscles wouldn't move. My excitment faded. I didn't even know it until I was off to dream land, but I was fast asleep. 

-----------------------

HOT~~~~~~~~~!