Chapter Six

Love is a work of Art

*Blue font is in Mandarin*

 

 

-Suzy's POV-

"Unnie..." I hear a voice call. I pushed Luhan aside to see who was speaking to me. I was staring at a soup covered Su Myung. I immediately said "What the hell are you doing her?!" I said coldly. . I just lost the king attitude. I quickly said something sweet so I could keep the 'look'. I gave a big smile and said, "Su Myung-ah! Why are you covered with soup? Here let me go and help you wash up." Su Myung gave a smile, so ''innocent and naive'', I thought to myself.

I pulled her into the washroom and started to wash her face. "Unnie, what are you doing here? How do you know LuHan oppa?" LuHan oppa? What kind of relationship do you have with this pathetic girl LuHan? "Oh here to give LuHan some food." I said, I paused for a second to wait for the finale. "LuHan is my boyfriend." I gave a sly smile. I looked at her face. Beaten. In your face. I win.

-Su Myung's POV-

I was curious to why Suzy unnie was here. I had to ask her. "Unnie, what are you doing here? How do you know LuHan?" I asked nervously. She stared at me with those big brown eyes and finally said that she was his girlfriend. My heart dropped. Luhan has a girlfriend? Whaa-a-at? 

I shouldn't be acting like this. This is stupid behaviour. Of course a the beautiful Luhan has a girlfriend. He all the girls would ever want. It has been 7 years, of course he had a someone in his heart. I mentally sighed. "Ahh....... Is that so?" I covered my gloom expression with a grin.

"All done." Suzy said washing her hands. "Thank you Unnie." I did a slight bow. She grabbed my cheeks and pinched them. I think she pinched them a bit too hard... Ouch.. 

-Luhan's POV-

I sat in the living room trying to figure out what just had happenned. So Suzy and Su Myung know each other. Okay..... It seemed as if Suzy was angry to see Su Myung but then changed her expression. What was that about? 

"Oppa!~" I heard a female voice say. It was Suzy. I sighed and turned the two girls direction. I looked at Su Myung and she had a depressed face. Where was the beautiful smile she always wore? What had happenned in that washroom? "Luhan oppa!" Suzy said and ran towards e bumping into Su Myung. She linked her arms around mine and put her head on my shoulder. "Oh my god. Get the off." I said to myself. I shoke her body off of mine. "So you guys know each other?" I asked Su Myung. She looked up and met my eyes, but her eyes wondered off to Suzy. "Deh, we met at one of....... my art shows in China." She said with a soft tone. I nodded and looked at Suzy. She was batting her eyes and biting her lip. Ew. 

I looked back at Su Myung. "What's wrong?" I asked in Chinese. She shot me a surprised look. "Oh... Nothing. Don't worry about it." She repied. I didn't believe her. might me saying there is nothing wrong but her eyes say it all. Somethings wrong. "I'm going to go find a job so I can move out." She said switching back to Korean. Move.... Out? Well she had to leave eventually. But so fast? I gave her a nod and she headed upstairs towards Se Hun's room.

-Suzy's POV-

Hpmh. Talking in Mandarin so I won't know what's going on? I tried to translate the words in my hear but they couldn't make out anything. "Just exactly what are they talking about?!" I said to myself.

Su Myung headed upstairs to Se Hun's room. Se Hun's room. Why is she going in there? And what the hell is she even doing here in the first place? 

"Oppa. How do you know Su Myung?" I asked. "We are childhood friends, along with Sehun." I said bluntly. I raised my right eyebrow, childhood friends? Lu Han was heading his way to the stairs but I  thought to myself, this is my time. I ran up to him and gave him a back hug with my hands on his lower stomach. I felt his hands come on to mine and he grabbed it tightly. I shot and I score.

-Luhan's POV-

What the fu*k? I felt Suzy's body wrap around mine. She leaned in and blew cold air on my ear. What the fridge is the doing? I placed my hands on top of her and squeezed them tightly. I smirked, when she leaned in closer. She probably thought that I was going along with her plan. 

I brang her hands up to my chest and yanked them so hard it could have fell off. Kekekekeke~

I turned to face her face. She looked hurt..... Good. "Don't even." I said coldly. I gave a smirk and contiued to what I was doing. I head up the stairs, but I stopped halfway. I turned around to still see her looking as ugly as ever. "You can leave now." I pointed to the exit. Oh Luhan, you are just to mean~~~~ I told myself.

-Su Myungs POV-

I was done changing. I walked outside of Se Hun's room and found Suzy and Luhan embracing. I scurried back into the room and shut the door behind me. I slid down the door and scrunched my body together. My heartbeat started to get sore and it began to beat slower and slower. What's happenning to me? It was just a hug. How can I stop this feeling that is hurting me. Is it to stop loving Luhan? Can I stop loving this person? I - I - I can't.......... I just can't. I then felt something wet run down my face. What is this? A tear?

 

 

A/N: Hello! Thanks for the subs! Hope you enjoyed it! 

I love you Luhan~