Chapter Thirty Two

Love is a work of Art

(PLAY MUSIC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRpxCCI4xI&feature=BFa&list=PLF12DE41BC75E50EF&index=6)

 

-Su Myung’s POV-

I had 2 hours to spend time with my first and last love. I had accepted Luhan’s heart. That would mean that I had rejected Sehun’s heart. I felt horrible. I didn’t want to hurt anyone. But my feelings took control over me for the past few days. I love Luhan. I couldn’t deny the fact.

“Where do you want to go?” Luhan asked me. I wanted to be free, “I want to go outside.” I requested. He did as I asked and wheeled me out the front foors of the hospital and took me to the park nearby.

The scenery was perfect for my last hours. The lamps that lit the sky, the trees that rusteled through the wind, the scent of the flowers that brushed through my hair. Everything was wonderful. Just wonderful.

I wanted to walk. I wanted to use my feet for the last time. The feet that guided me wherever I wanted to go. I struggeled to get out of the wheel chair, but then Luhan held out his hand in front of me. I accepted the hand without a thought. I fit my hand in his. He yanked me up and guided to the fountain that sprouted wishes. “Luhan…. Let’s make a wish…” I whispered with my weak voice. He nodded and helped me walk over to the fountain. He took out a penny and handed it to me. I took the penny and clasped it between my two pale hands. I closed my eyes and made a wish.

I wish that my heart will always belong to Luhan.

I smiled to myself as a tear ran down my cheek. I threw the penny into the fountain and opened my eyes. I saw Luhan throw his penny into the pond and I stared at his face that I will never see again. Tears slowly dripped from my face. I turned away before Luhan could see. I managed to walk to the rose garden by myself. The smell of the flowers danced around my body. I tilted my head up and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt water droplets hit my face. I lifted my hands up and danced in the rain. I felt so free and happy. I wanted to spend the last hour with the rain and Luhan.

“LUHAN! COME DANCE WITH ME! THIS IS SO FUN!” I screamed with laughter. I probably looked like a crazy freak but I didn’t care.

 

-Luhan’s POV-

It started to rain and I was already soaked. Su Myung was dancing in the rose garden and she looked beautiful. Her white gown that the hospital gave to her made her look like an angel. I ran towards her and embraced her.

-No one’s POV-

Su Myung was shocked his sudden action. She slowly turned around and met noses with Luhan. They stared at each other’s eyes for a few minutes before Luhan leaned in. Their lips were barely touching, “Saranghae.” Luhan whispered. He touched both of her cheeks and dove in for the kiss. The kiss was soft and sentimental. Su Myung was hesitant with the actions he used at first but kissed him back.

-Su Myung’s POV-

My cold lips were dying but when Luhans lips interacted with mine, my body felt warm and safe. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled in for a deeper kiss. Minutes of rain pounding down on their heads. Minutes of pleasure that would only last forever. Minutes of love that was shared through each other.

 

-No one's POV-

Su Myung was the first to pull away from the kiss. Their foreheads pressed together and Su Myung began to cry with the sky. She didn’t want to die when she is loved by so many people. But she knew that all of this will be vanish in minutes.

Luhan brushed the tears away from her eyes and lifted her chin. He didn’t say a word. He said all the words with his eyes.

I love you. You will always be in my heart no matter where you are in the world. You will always be mine.

He pulled her in for a hug. She sobbed into his shoulder. But all that stopped. The last tear fell from her face. The last movement left her body. Her body stopped, her mind stopped, her heart beat slowed down, her knees grew weaker my the second. She couldn’t hold herself up anymore. She fell into Luhans arms.

Time is up.

She used the rest of her strength to say her last words. “Luhan-ah, saranghae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sir! Sir! Luhan-sshi! WE HAVE A DONOR!” A nurse came running out of the hospital. Luhan heard the words clearly through the rain and the thunder. He didn’t hesitate to bring her back in. Even though he knew that she just passed out he wanted to do anything so she can survive even if all would fail. He carried her bridal style and rushed her into the hospital.

He could feel her heart beat slowing down and her body getting colder by the second. “Su Myung. Wake up. Wake up. Stay strong. You have a donor! Everything is going to be okay. Just a few more minutes and you’ll see me once again. Be strong Su Myung. Be strong!” He cried in plea. Su Myung was still conscious, and shifted in Luhan’s arms. “L-luhan~” She whispered. “That’s right Su Myung. It’s Luhan. I’m Luhan. Stay awake. You need to bear with me for a while. We’re almost there!” Luhan ran into the hospital and their waited a gurney for her. He placed her on the gurney and the nurses rolled her into the emergency room. Luhan waited outside of the room impatiently and worried as .

 

-Suzy’s POV-

Everything is set. I hope I wasn’t too late. All will be done soon. Everything will be fine.

I was lying down on a gurney, weak as ever and was pushed into the emergency room. Minutes later I heard wheels coming towards me. I turned my head and saw a pale Su Myung. I used all my strength the hold her hand. I smiled and let a tear run down my face.

Su Myung. My sister, I am sorry for everything that I have done to you. I am sorry for the sins that I have created. Please accept my offering. Live well……. Unni.

“Begin the transplant. We don’t have much time!” I heard the doctor shout. “Deh!” The nurses replied. The lights dimmed and the light beamed above us. As if it was time for me to leave. To leave the world.