Chapter Three

Love is a work of Art

-Suzy's POV-

"Arraso, it will take me a few days to track your parents down. Do you have anythings that you can lend me to help me find them?" I asked Su Myung. "Deh." With both of her hands she handed me a white sealed envelope. "This is a picture of my parents and I when I was born. I made a copy from the original so that you can have one." She explained. My phone started to buzz, it was my father. "Hold a second. Hello, Appa? Deh, deh, arraso, I will be right there. Mian, I have to go back to work. I will call you when I find your parents. Annyeong!" I said as I walked away, waving the envelope in my hand. "Arraso! Kamsahamnida Unnie!" 
 

-Su Myungs POV-

"Hmm, what should I do now?" I thought to myself. "Ah! I know!" I took out my sketch book and walked around the city to find a nice landscape. I stopped at a halt when I saw the Namsan Tower. It was beautiful. The lights reflected on the midnight sky which made the scence untouchable. 

Since it was the night time, not much people were there. I sat my on the bench infront of the tower and I began to sketch. 


-5 minutes later-


I was finished drawing the outline of the structure, I felt a sweaty, hard hand plae against my mouth. The hand dragged me out of my seat, I was thursting and trying to force my way out. My eyes were like owls, I saw some people stare at the situation, but they just stood there like deers. Ottoke?! 
Suddenly, I felt the body leave my circle. I turned around to see where he went. He was being attacked by a young man wearing a beanie and a scarf covering half of his face. The young man was kicking, and punching the man that attacked me. The young man bent down and slapped the man's face for a sign of victory. The young man walked towards me and asked if I was alright. I was to scared to say anything. I looked into the young man's eyes, I knew those eyes. I have seen those eyes before. He noticed that I was staring, his eyes started to widen. I didn't know how but my arm made it's way to his face. I pulled down his scarf, showing his whole face. And then I relized who just saved my from being harrassed.

"Omo! It's Oh Se Hun fron EXO!" I looked back to see a girl staring at us. "S-s-se Hun?" Then, a swarm of girls started to scream towards us. I was puzzeled by what was happening. The young man, laced his fingers around mine and started sprinting, dragging me along with him. I looked at the young man's face. There was no doubt in my mind that that was my best friend. The best friend that sang to be, the best friend that danced with me, and the best friend that was like my brother. Oh. Se. Hun.

Somehow while we were running, we ended up back in the SM building. He dragged me inside on of the rooms is the building and locked the door behind us. We bent out bodys down to catch our breath. "Lee-" Pausing to catch his breath. "Su Myung. Is that you?" He grabbed me by the shoulders, making my shoulders almose pop. "Oh Se Hun. Is that you?" I shot back at him. We embraced each other tightly and started to cry. Se Hun, still a baby. Haha. 

After we calmed down, we sat against the wall. "Where have you been all these year, Su Myung-ah. I was looking for you for the past years." He said to end the silence. "Me? Where were you? I was adopted that day, remember? On Friday the 13th, when that scary man came to our classroom. I have been living in China with him ever since. Where were you and Lu Han that day? I went to say good bye to you but these guys said that you guys left with your parents and said that you weren't coming back. What's up with that?" I said. "Well, I have been here. That day was a very lucky day for us. Lu Han and I were sent to go train for this entertainment. We are in a band called EXO now." He said with a smile. I gave him the death stare."Thanks for telling me. Pabo." I turned my body away from him. I turned my head around and stuck my tongue at him. "Merong~" "YAH! What did you just do?!" He began to tickle me, , he knew my weakness.

-Se Hun's POV-

After I K.O'd her, I asked her why I was here if she lived in China the whole time. She kept silent but I gave her the puppy face. She finally confessed everything that had happenned to her during the past 7 years. I gave her a hug for comfort.  

I missed her so much. She was still the one I only loved. I never stopped loving her. Even if I was a superstar and girls were all over me, Lee Su Myung was still in my heart for the past years. After she told me all about what had happenned with her for the last 7 years, I felt guilty for not being with her. When she mentioned Lu Han, my heart sank. I knew she liked him, but I knew I had to do the right thing and tell her about him. -Sigh-. Now that she is back in my life, I shall give her my heart.

It was 2:00 AM. She told me that she didn't have a place to stay, so I told her to come back to my dorm. She said it was okay and thanked me. Still as sweet as ever. We walked to the elevator while linking eachothers arms. "Thanks for being my friend Se Hun oppa" Friend. -DoubleSigh-. We went to the parking lot to get into my car. When she saw me walk to the drivers seat of the car, her eyes bulged out. " This. Is. Your. Car?" She uttered. 

"Wow, becoming a superstar has its upsides." I chuckeled as she confessed. 

We arrived at the dorm 20 minutes later. Su Myung was fast asleep. I got out of the car and went to her side of the car. I picked her up bridal style, and being careful not to bump her head, I brang her inside. When I got inside, everyone was in the living room. By everyone I meant EXO, and my EXO I mean all 11 men. Heh, awkard. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me with owl eyes. D.O's eyes were even wider then they are usually. 

They stared at Su Myung. Chanyeol finally broke the silence. "Yo, maknae. Why the hell are you carrying a girl?" I felt my face flush from embracement. "Yo, Lu Han." I coughed. "I need to talk to you. Come to my room." I said and carried her to the second floor into my room.

I set Su Myung on my bed and tucked her in. A few seconds later Lu Han came in. "Yah. What's happenning? Who the hell is that girl? Why would you bring her her?" 

"This girl is our best friend from our childhood. Lee. Su. Myung." I said.

A/N: oooOOOOOooooOOOOoo, what's going to happen?! :O 
Thank you to 
aileen93 for being my first subscriber! 
Hoped you like it! :)