Chapter Nine

Love is a work of Art

-Suzy's POV-

At watched the scene from my office window. Everything went perfect. Yes, I saw everything. I planned everything. And everything went exactly the way I wanted it.

 (Suzy's office but picture it in the dark)

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in." I said still facing the window, looking at the rain that was still pouring. I saw Choi Si Won's reflection in the window, I turned around to face him but he was already behind me giving me a hug. "How was I?" He whispered into my ear. "You did everything well." I said softly and gave a peck on his ear. He grabbed my face and put both of his hands on my cheeks and locked our lips together. I pulled away after a few minutes, "Oppa~ We shouldn't be doing this..... Did.... you.... send the note to that ?" I said, while he was kissing my neck. He pulled back looking at me with thoes mesmerizing eyes. He nodded, and I gave a smirk. "Well then, I should get back to my dorm before SJ wonders where I am." He stated. "Arasso, see you then." 

Round 2 of Whack-A-Mole....... Victory

 

-Sehun's POV-

I grabbed Su Myung from Kris and placed her on the couch. I was panicking, beads of sweat was dripping down my face from the shock. I placed my ear on her chest. Good, she is alive. I examined her body and saw that she was covered with rain and cuts. I looked at her arm and read the message again. "When she wakes up, tell her to stay in hell..." I read aloud. "I-I-Is tha-a-a-t b-bl-ood?" I hear Tao say. I didn't want to deny it cause yes it was blood. It was a blood message. Who the hell could have done this to her?

Su Myung started to move, her eyes fluttered open. "She's waking up!" Xiumin exclaimed. "Su Myung-ah, Su Myung-ah" I whispered while shaking her shoulders. "Oppa~?" Her voice said faintly. "Yes, yes, it's me, oppa." I said with a pleading tone. "L-l-lu-han oppa?" I heart sunk. Lu Han oppa? She wasn't calling for me. She was calling for my best friend. When she wakes up, she calls from Luhan. I gave a glare at Luhan which had a surprised and worried face. "W-where are you?" She said shakingly. "A-n-ni, it's Sehun. Sehun." I told her. "Sehun-ah, where's Luhan oppa?" She still wants him. 

-Luhan's POV-

She was calling for me. I looked at the rest of the EXO memebers and they were signaling me to got to her. I walked over to her and knelt next to her. Sehun looked hurt. I knew he loved her. I felt horrible and guilty. "S-su Myung-ah, I'm here." I said to her. She turned her head to look at me. She grabbed my hand and started to cry. Her grip was so hard. Tears were running down her face. She lifted her legs to her chest, "I'm s-scared." She said with hiccups. What's happenning to her? Why was she like this? I took my free hand and wrapped it around our hands trying mny best to comfort her. Sehun had brang a blanket over and drapped it over. After that he left to the kitchen with a poker face. The told the rest of the EXO members to go to sleep since it was already late. 

We were holding each others hands for about 5 minutes until she let go. She had fallen asleep. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Not because I liked her, because she needed comfort. She needed someone next to her. She needed a family and I was there for her. As her family.

After I left her, I went to go to the kitchen to grab some water before I went to sleep. "How is she?" I heard a voice say that I knew belonged to Sehun. "She's fine. Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" He said coldly. Because she was calling for me, you idiot, don't hide the truth from me. He went upstairs after that. I went back to my room and found Sehun still bunking with me. I scooted next to him and fell dead alsleep.

-Sehun's POV-

I couldn't sleep all night. What had happenned to Su Myung? Why was she in that sort of state? I remembered that she had cuts on her arms, so I got out of bed to go tend them. 

She flinched each time I touched her arms but she still didn't wake up. Aish, this girl is such a heavy sleeper. I wiped of the blood message on her forearm. Who could have done this to her. She doesn't deserve to go to hell.

I was finished with her wounds and I was about to stand up to go back to bed but I felt a arm grab my wrist. I looked down and found Su Myung's arm clenching on to me. "Don't leave." She said to me. Who was she talking to? Me or.... Luhan? 

-Next Morning-

I woke up from the sun that was rising. I looked at the clock and it was 5AM. Last night I slept sat infront of the couch staying with Su Myung. I looked down at my body and a blanket was draped over my body. It was the blanket that Su Myung was using. I flshed my head backwards to see if she was still there. She wasn't. She was gone. She left me. 

I ran up the stairs to my room to see that she was sleeping on my bed. I walked over to her and looked at her so pale face. I went to the washroom attached to my room and got a towel soaked with hot water. I placed the towel on her forehead and sat on the side of her bed.

I stared at her for a few minutes, I checked my watch, 5:05am. EXO has to leave in 55 mintues for training. UGH. I got up and headed towards my dresser, then suddenly I heard Su Myung scream. She was yelping and thrashing in the bed sheets. "STOP! STOP! LET ME GO. SI WON-SSHI! LET ME GO!!!" She yelped. Luhan came running into the room, and shoke her awake. "Su Myung-ah, wake up!" He said shaking her shoulders. I just stood there blankly, did you just say Si Won? Si Won from Super Junior? Could that be? 

-No one's POV-

Su Myung was huffing and puffing trying to get air. She sat up from the bed and hugged herself. "Su Myung-ah, everything is going to be fine." Sehun said lunging to her. Sehun patted her back and brushed her hair. "Sehun? Luhan?" She said with a puzzeled voice. "Su Myung-ah, it's fine. You are safe. Everything's okay." Sehun said comforting her. Su Myung looked down at ther arms and noticed the cuts. "What happenned to me?" Sehun couldn't help but hug her into comfort. He needed her to be safe in his arms. He needed her to be happy. He needed her to be beside him forever.

Luhan left the room to get ready for work. He knew that Sehun wanted his alone time with Su Myung so he got up from her side and left Su Myung so that Sehun could be by her side.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: So I just want to point out that I am NOT a Suzy and Siwon hater, I actually choose them to be the bad people because.... well they gave the vibe..... lol

How was this chapter? ^^

I'll update as soon as possible, but not now :( I'm tired :P

Thanks for the suuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeeeeeees!! <3 

Please leave comments and subribe! :) 

LOL