Chapter Fourteen

Love is a work of Art

The next day was the day of EXO's boss's birthday banquet and I was one of EXO's extra invites. "Su Myung-ah, what are you going to wear tonight?" Lay asked me. "Yah, I think I might just wear something casual. I didn't really have much clothes back in China." I told him. "Well, lets see what you got here" he said. We headed up to Sehuns room and looked inside my suitcase. I pulled out a pari of jeans and a sweater and showed it to him. I looked at his face for a response and when I did his mouth of in a shape of an O and his eyes were bulging out. "Nu uh girlfriend. You can NOT wear this."He said. I tilted my head in confusion. "Wae?" "BECAUSE it's a banquet you can't just show up in jeans and a hoodie!" He pestered. Lay stood up and yanked me off the ground. "After you are done at the JYP Company we goona make you look shi!" He said. I felt my face burning up, "B-b-but- " I stuttered. "No but's. This is our boss's birthday banquet we are going to. Understand?" I nodded in agreemant. I couldn't argue of that. I was a formal thing. -sigh-

-----------------

I knew that it was going to be another long day with the JYP family. Today I was scheduled to do some photoshots for the teasers that were scheduled to be released tomorrow. I had to change into at least twenty different outfits, my hair was flip, curled, straightened, tossed, etc, my face looked like a cake for some pictures and all in all I was dead beat. 

 etc....

My sunbae, So Hee and I got really close. She followed me around the whole day, supporting me and helping me out with the poses. She noticed that I was wiped out at the end of the photoshot and told me to go home early. It was 5:30 and the banquet started at 7:00. I guess I should leave now before Lay gets mad at me. I said my good-byes to everyone and left.

I reached the SM building and headed towards the EXO dressing room. "Su Myung-ah!" I heard Baekyun's voice vall as I walked through the doors. "Bacon!" I replied. He gave me a hug and asked, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you get ready for the banquet?" "She is here for the banquet" Lay stepped in. "Come lets get you dolled up." All of EXO took notice of you and smiled but then looked at Lay in confusion from that last statement. "Yah, what are you talking about?" Sehun asked trying not to make an harsh movement while one of the stylist was doing his hair. "Just sit still and wait." Lay said. He led me into one of the rooms and told me to sit down. 

A minute passed and a yound lady walked in. "Alright, lets get started!" She blurted. 

I sighed once I found out that I was going to go through a stage of doing my hair, applying make up and getting dressed.

-40 minutes later-

"DONE!" The young lady exclaimed. She twirled the chair around to find myslef looking simple. Simple. Just the way I like it. She put my hair into a low bun - nothing special, she put very little make up - perfect. Out of all the styles that I went through today, I loved this one the best. 

The coordi-noona handed me a dress so that I could put on.

"WAAAH! You look so beautiful!"  I looked in the mirror and looked at myself. Today was a day that I never expierienced. Back in China, I was hardly ever..... pretty.... I smiled at myself and hugged the coordi - noona. "Unnie! Thanks so much! May I ask your name?" I smiled at her. "Hahaha. It's Han Chae Young." "Ahhh... Han Chae Young. I hope that I see you more thanks you so much again." 

At that moment, the door burst open. It was Lay. "Su Myung-ah! Are you r-" He stopped talking once he met my eyes. "S-su Myung is that you?" He blinked. "Wah! Su Myung you are so beautiful. Hey guys come on in here and look at Su Myung! She is so pretty!" Just then, several boys barged in. "Su Myung! You are beautiful!" Sehun exclaimed. "Yah, shut up. We are going to be late." I said and smacked Sehun on the arm. I noticed that they were dressed up as well. I looked at what the boys were wearing and they were all so handsome. I looked at Luhan and I almost drolled. Yah. Su Myung stop thinking about him. You have to stop it! 

"She is right guys, the banquet starts soon. We have to leave now." Suho pointed out. We all headed towards a black SUV and drove off. I sat between Luhan and D.O. "So what did you do today Su Myung?" Luhan asked. "Oh. Today I was in a photoshot for my album teasers, and the pictures will be released tomorrow." I said. "Daebak! You are moving so fast!" D.O. said. I rubbed my neck in embarresmant. "We are here!" The manager yelled. 

-No one's POV-

Everyone stepped out of the car and walked down the red carpet to enter the banquet. Paparazzi was every where, they all started to ask questions to EXO about Su Myung. 

"Who is the lady there?!"

"Is she a date of yours Kai?"

"Where did you guys meet?"

"What is she doing here?"

They continued to pour out questions to EXO but they didn't answer any of them. Kai and Luhan just pushed everyone out of the way for Su Myung to walk.

"Sorry. It's crazy." Luhan said. "It's okay. No biggy." Su Myung responded. Su Myung looked at the scene in front of her. There were peoplee drinking wine and eating tiny shrimp. "Daebak." She whispered hoping that nobody would see her expression. Luhan saw it and patted her on the shoulder. "Have fu-" He got cut of from somebody pulling him away. Su Myung looked around to where Luhan was but she couldn't find where he went of to.

"YAH! SUZY! Are you crazy?" Luhan yelled. "Ani. I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. I haven't seen you in a while." Suzy said in a seductive voice. She had pulled him into the lobby where there was no one there but the front desk people. "Yah. I have to go back in." "No. My father wanted me to bring you out here so that he could talk to you." She said. "Luhan! You are here!" A voiced boomed across the room. Luhan turned to his right to see who was talking to him. It was the birthday boy.

Meanwhile, Su Myung was walking around feeling like an outsider. She got many stares from people, so she felt uncomforatable. She needed some air. She found the exit and left. She walked throught the corridor and heard some people talking. She hear the voice and relized that it was Luhan, Suzy and an unfamilar voice. She peeked her head behind the wall to see the two and a ficus. The ficus was covering the man that was talking to them so she couldn't see the face. 

"So Luhan. You and my daughter have been dating for a while and your band has been getting extremely popular. I think we should take it to the next level." The man stepped foward to meet eyes with Luhan better. Su Myung looked at the man. His face was so familar to her. The picture of her family had just appeared in her head. Then the it went back to the man staring at her, then the picture and it continued in the same pattern untill she relized who he was. Her father.

Before she could even take a step towards the three people. She was strangeled from behind. The last thing she saw was Suzy smirking at her and the last hing she heard was "You and Suzy will be getting married."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: No comment - daehyung of B.A.P.

Hope they are extensions! ><