Chapter Thirty Six

Love is a work of Art

 

​Music: 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ar4j9ITo7g

 

 

Weeks had passed since the news of the death of Lee Soo Man. All of South Korea knew about the truth of Su Myung and her family. All of South Korea knew about the realtionship between Luhan and Su Myung. Everything was finally revealed. There were no more secrets. No more danger. No more deaths.   Just the truth.

Su Myung did what her father would want her to do. Take control of SM Entertainment. She was the perfect CEO. She understood all the problems, she fixed all the problems, she would participate to every event, everyone like her and admired her as a leader. Althought there were some people who disagreed with a 20 year old girl to run large company. But she proved all of them wrong. She used all of her ability to show them that a young woman could be as powerful as her father. She would also be a part time singer as well, using the album that she used for JYP Entertainment. Fans trolled over her, adoring her like a regular k-pop star. 

 

As for Luhan and Su Myung. Their love grew stronger. Days and nights were spent together. They were known as the SuLu couple. (a/n: I know I'm corny) Of course there were people who bashed on their relationship since he was a k-pop star with many fans but they didn't care. They loved each other. 

 

 

Su Myung sneaked out of her office, while her manager had been conversing with a group of people about a new band that they will be forming. She safely escaped the boring meeting and made her way down to floor 3. She hid behind walls and dodged cameras so nobody would see her doing such a mischievous tasks. 

 

She finally made it to the dance room. She barged into the room and gave the people lying down on the floor evil glares. "WHO SAID THAT YOU COULD TAKE A BREAK?!" She boomed and smirked at the crowd. "GET BACK TO TRAINING!"  She eyed each and every scared face. A face caught her attention, "YOU!" She pointed at the person. She walked over to the person and put her face in right up to theirs and gave a peck on his nose. "ooooOOOOOOOOoooooo" EXO cooed at the two lovers. "You, my friend. I'm afraid that you're going to have to skip practice today. You got a lunch date with your girlfriend." Su Myung giggled and dragged Luhan up. "Come on, let's go before I get caught sneaking off the job!" I cried and dragged him out of the studio. "Lucky ." Sehun said and chuckled. "Come on let's get back to work!"

 

 

 

Luhan took the wheel of the car and drove them to a place far from the SM building. "Deer! Where are we going?" Su Myung questioned in mandarin. "Hey. Who said you could call me that? Say that again and I will punch you." He replied in the same language. "Oh really, my little deer boy" She said stepping out of the car once they reached their destination. He stomped around the car to go to her side looking furious. "Say that one more time!" He shouted raising his hand. "Deer." She bluntly called. "You asked for it!" He pushed his fist towards her face ready to punch the teeth out of . She squinted her eyes and yelped.

 

 Luhan formed his fist out of a ball and placed his two hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. Su Myung was shocked that he didn't knock her out, but even more shocked by the sudden kiss. She closed her eyes letting him take over her lips. His soft, sweet, and tender lips pushed against hers, making her feel like time had stopped. She felt like they were the only ones moving and the whole world had stopped except for them. She wanted to stay like this forever. She wanted to be in his grasp forever. She wanted to be with him forever.

 

Su Myung pulled away from the kiss. "My beautiful deer." She whispered with his lips a centimetre away from hers. Luhan rolled his eyes and gave her a short but everlasting kiss on her lips. "My beautiful angel." He smiled. "Saranghae." He waited for her response but she just stared at him blankly. "You're supposed to say something back." He frowned. Su Myung smirked at his saddness and leaned in to his face and gently ressed her soft lips on to his. She pushed away and looked into his eyes with hers, "Nado, Saranghae." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 Originally this chapter was combined with the previous chapter but I just split them up so I can have more chapters ^^

 

Sorry, I made Suzy die.... and her dad......... mian~

 

I hope you enjoyed the story, just like how I enjoyed writing! Please give me critizime, I really need it. Honestly. Please.

Please check out my new story that I'm starting. It's with Kai, it's called: My Protector, Kai. 

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/237772/my-protector-kai-angst-drama-hyuna-romance-taemin-you-kai

Thanks for the subs and the comments! I really appreciate it :')

 Hope to see you again! Bye~~~!