Chapter Twenty Nine

Love is a work of Art

 

(PLAY MUSIC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnOmTmbdDvo)

-No one's POV-

Murmurs filled the morning breeze. Everyone was shocked from hearing Suzy's announcement. "Who is Lee Su Myung? Could it be JYP Entertainments Lee Su Myung?" A voice shouted from the crowd. Suzy closed her eyes and gave a big sigh. "Yes. Lee Su Myung of JYP Entertainment. Lee Su Myung the girl in the hospital right now. Lee Su Myung.... my half-sister and the first daughter of Lee Soo Man." She opened her eyes, not feeling one regret on what she just announced. She wanted everything out. She didn't want everything like this. 

Last night, she thought over and over and over and over until she finally resolved the problems. Suzy lost her mother, and soon she will lose her father, she felt like there was no point of anything in her life anymore. She knew that her father didn't want her to take over the company but Su Myung to take over the company. Lee Su Myung. Lee Soo Man. She noticed that her name was even destined to run the company. She knew that she was probably going to be charged with all the crimes that she has done to Su Myung. She didn't want to live like that Suzy anymore. She wanted to forget all about the past and think about the future she planned.

 

The crowd, the audience, the viewers, the bystanders, all of South Korea, was baffled by the words that came out of Suzy's mouth. "So, what is Lee Su Myung's condition right now? Will she be able to take care of the company when she is in a crucial state?" A reporter in the front row questioned. "I am sorry, but further information will be discussed afterwards. Have a nice day." Secretary said stepping on to the podium while Suzy left with tears flowing down her face. This is all for the best.

The two stepped into the black SUV, "Take me to the hospital." Suzy ordered the driver; the driver nodded and sped off. After 5 minutes, they arrived in the front of the hospital. Suzy ascended at of the car and leaned into the open window. "Kim Unji, thanks for everything up until now." Secretary Kim looked confused by her actions and just slightly bowed at her comment. The car left and Suzy walked up the steps to the hospital. 

She slid the door open to her father's room. She knelt next to his bed and held his hand. "Appa, how are you feeling today? You must be fine okay? You have to see your daughter. Not me, but Su Myung. You know her? Your first daughter? You have to survive to see her after all these years. Appa..... To be honest, I hid her away from you. I didn't want her to know you. I didn't want you to find her. I didn't want her to replace me....... I regret all those things because.... well I think I know how she sort of feels. Umma, abandoned us...... She left.... Just like how Su Myung didn't have you or your first wife. But Appa..... how come you never told be about this girl.........." You paused and let out a sob. "Appa, appa,....... please wake up..... S-s-su Myung has to see you.. She isn't well right now.. She is in the process of developing eye cancer..... just like your first wife..... You must be wondering why I know about your wife... I'm sorry.... I knew for a while..... I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being such a bad daughter.. This phrase... I'm sorry.... probably has no effect on anything right? There just words. They don't do anything... That's why I have a solution to all of this. I hope you support me with this decision. I hope that it will repay all the sins that I have done. I don't know but I feel like I have to do this one thing. You don't have to love me after what I just said but Appa.... for my last request to you.... can you please, please.... p-p-please wake up? Please? Please?....... Please..."

 

 

Tears fell to the floor each time the clock ticked. Suzy was still clenching on to her father's hands while sobbing. Just then, her father's hand moved and held her hand tighter. She looked up from the floor and saw her father's eyes barely open. The corners of his mouth strated to rise. "A-a-appa...." She whispered. "My daughter, my daughter. I.... will... always love you...." He managed to say with a soft and scratchy voice. His eyes closed and he went back to dreamland, loosening the grip on Suzy's hand. "Nado."