Chapter Fifteen

Love is a work of Art

-No one's POV-

Sehun was searching everywhere for Su Myung. He hasn't seen her for at least thirty minutes. He stepped out of the baquet hall to see if she was outside. She wasn't of course. He started to panick. He dialed her number on his phone but it went to voice mail. "Ah! Chinja! Where is that girl?!" He yelled in frustration. He spotted Luhan on a armchair by himself looking distrerssed. 

Sehun jogged over to Luhan to meet his face. "Yah! Luhan! Have you seen Su Myung?! I can't find her anywhere?!" Sehun cried. Luhan wiped the depression off of his face and shot his body up. "What do you mean you can't find her?" Luhan had a flashback of the day she came home unconcious. With out a thought Luhan and Sehun went looking for her. "Did you try calling her?!" Luhan asked. "Yeah, her phone is off." Sehun replied. 

They went back to the banquet hall bumping into people and making a complete mess. They split both split up so that they could find her faster. 

Luhan scanned the room hoping to find her. No luck. '' He cursed to himself. He went up to the 2nd floor hoping to find her there. Barging into all the rooms there was no one. He went into a dark and empty banquet hall and examined the room but saw nothing since it was dark. Just as he was about to leave the hall he heard some sniffling. He took a step back and the lights of the hall.

In front of him was a crying Su Myung. He blinked his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He wasn't. Su Myung was crumpled into a ball and staring into space. He lunged over to craddle her. She looked up and started to bawl even more. 'Why does these things keep happenning to her?' Luhan thought. 

 

-Sehun's POV- 

I went up to the second floor to look for her, and when I did she was in Luhan's arms crying. I was happy that she was found but.... I didn't like the fact that I wasn't the one to find her. I felt my pocket buzz. I pulled out my phone and it was a text message from Luhan. 

-I found her.- He wrote. 

-Arraso. Take her home.- I sent

 

-Luhan's POV-

She was sound asleep as I carried her to my the cab. She was leaning on my shoulder still sleeping. I looked at her features and they were golden. I never took notice of her beauty. I didn't want to. This was Sehun's love, I couldn't admire her looks. But now, after 7 years, I finally took notice of her beauty. 

The cab stop with a halt. We arrived at the dorm. I pulled out my wallet to pay the driver but instead he just asked for an auto graph for his daughter. I guess he recognized who I was. I gave a auto graph and left. 

I set Su Myung on Sehun's bed gently and carefully. I kneeled next to her and brushed the the loosed strands away from her face. Her eyes began to flutter open. "Luhan" She said in a gentle voice. She slowely sat up and stared into my eyes. "Su Myung. Are you feeling well? Do you know what had happenned to you?" I questioned her. 

-Su Myung's POV-

I was dragged into a dark and empty room. "Let me go!" I cried. "Shut your trap and sit down." A masculine voice said and pushed me down. I couldn't see his face. I was to scared of what was going to happen so I just obliged to each and everything he told me to do. He began to start conversation, "So. I see you found out who your father was. Am I correct?" I didn't answer. "But you see.... You can't know that. You are not suppose to know who he is. So I gotta make sure you tell nobody about your little father situation. You can't ever see this man ever again." I was traumatized. I found my father and I can't tell anyone? "NO! I-I-I have to see him! He is my fa-" I hand hit my face. A femanine voice popped up. "That won't work. Tch.Tch. If you were to tell anyone about him then something would happen to your dear godmother and maybe even your childhood buddies." I knew that voice. It was.... Lee Suzy's voice.....

Did she just mention my godmother? The one that raised me like her own? The one that helped me learn life? And wait, did she just say childhood friends? Luhan. Sehun. Them? No. That can't happen. Those are the most important people in my life right now. I can't let her hurt them. They are to valuable. She can't. She will never lay a finger on them.

"I am a very powerful person. With a snap I can make them......... disappear." She contiued. "All you have to do is pretend that you don't know who your-" I cut her off. "I'll do it. Just. Don't. Hurt. My.....Family." I choked on my words. If all they wanted me was not to know my father then so be it. I can't loose the three that I love the most in the world. 

"Good. If you break that agreemant then I guess you know what would happen." Suzy said. "Let's go babe." She said. The man and the Suzy headed towards the door, "But why Unnie? Why are you doing this?" I blurted out. I covered my mouth because of my sudden action. I heard her feet turn around and walk towards me. I felt her face inches away from mine. 

"You want to know why?" She paused. "Because Lee Soo Man can only have one daughter."

----------

I jumped onto Luhan for an embrace. I hugged him tight. "Please d-d-don't leave me." I stammered. I felt is hand sroking my hair. " We will never leave you Su Myung." 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ..............