A Night That Changes All

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

ATTENTION: These next few chapters are Daniel's ending of the story!!! Yeah ~ Specially for you Danny fans! Enjoy :)

 

Chapter 31: A night that changes all

 
*DANIEL'S STORY*
 
(Your POV) 
 
Once your eyes opened, you shifted your position. Your body felt numb and you just felt so tired lately. You checked the time on the clock wall, 11.55PM. It was almost midnight. You were about to close back your eyes to continue on sleeping when you heard someone snoring. You thought that it was Sheia unnie but she never snores that loud and besides, the sound was too loud to be coming from her room. The snores sounded so near, so close. You sat up from your bed and locate where the snores were coming from. Apparently, Mr Chae was on the floor by your bedside, sleeping. What caught your attention was that he was sleeping on the cold floor without any blanket and pillows. Yes, he just laid on the cold floor without anything to protect him from the cold. Another thing that caught your attention was that he still had makeup on and he was still in his performance costume. Yes, you saw his debut stage on television earlier on. Hell no you would miss his performance! Despite the complicated situation right now, you still had a heart to support him, eventhough he is not aware. 
 
The next thing you did was you grabbed your pillow and blanket and sat next to him on the floor. You slowly lifted up his head with your left hand while your right hand pushed the pillow under his head. You then slowly lay next to him on the floor and pull the blanket to protect both you and Daniel from the cold weather. You turned your body and face towards Daniel. He was laying with his body straight facing the ceiling. 
 
"You still love me, don't you? You're still not giving up? You're one tough guy huh?" You whispered as your arm automatically curled around his waist. Why did you do that? Because eventhough you're not talking to him and you're avoiding him, you still miss being in his embrace. 
 
(Daniel POV) 
 
The moment I opened my eyes, sunlight attacked my vision. I was about to turn and switch position when I felt a hand hugging me around my waist. I gently hold on to the hand and felt it gently. It felt so soft, so gentle, so nice. It felt like Yuri's arm. I then turned my face to the left and found pretty Yuri sleeping and snoring next to me. 
 
I chuckled at hearing her snores, "Cute." I mumbled to myself. Just as I was about to admire the sleeping beauty, I heard Yuri's bedroom door slowly opened. 
 
"Yuri-ah... Time for breakfast." Mrs Park's voice filled the silent morning atmosphere. 
 
"Aish, where is this girl." Mrs Park bellowed. 
 
Suddenly, Mrs Park's head popped out and she saw us on the floor. 
 
"Aigoo! What are you kids doing sleeping on the floor? What for did I buy you kids a bed?!" She exclaimed. 
 
"Shhh... She's still sleeping..." I whispered back while giving her a morning friendly smile. 
 
"Aigoo! If your back hurts, don't ask me for a massage!" Mrs Park nagged as she walked out of the door. "Breakfast is ready by the way!" She shouted from the hallway. 
 
"Breakfast?" Yuri suddenly flinched and opened her eyes slowly.
 
I chuckled at her sudden action. "You're asleep but when your mum says something about food, you immediately wakes up?" 
 
"Like as if you don't me well, huh?" Yuri shrugged as she rubbed her eyes. 
 
"I do..." I whispered as I just look at her stretching her arms out. 
 
"Daniel..." She said after her morning stretch. 
 
"Yeah?" I replied. 
 
"Thanks." She said, giving me a sweet smile that she had longed not given me. 
 
"For what?" I raised my eyebrows. 
 
"For being here beside me all the time, eventhough how tired you are." She said as another smile escaped from her lips. 
 
"No problem..." I simply stated. 
 
Somehow, I felt that my relationship with Yuri took a step higher. With her smiling again, I knew that I should keep on fighting and winning back her heart because I just have a feeling that everything's gonna be back to normal soon. I just have to keep on fighting!