Mong

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 11: Mong

 
*Flashback*
 
"Err... Hyung, I need to talk to you for awhile. It's urgent." Daniel approached Mong as the other members left the dance studio for break. 
 
"What is it, Daniel? Make it quick." 
 
"Err... I... I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to tell you this but I think you should know before I debut." Daniel fidgeted. 
 
"What?" Mong sternly asked. 
 
"I... I'm not... I'm not like the others, you see." 
 
"What do you mean? Can you be specific and stop wasting my time? I have an appointment after this." Mong said. 
 
"What I mean is... I'm not single like my other hyungs. I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 3 years now."
 
"Oh, girlfriend. Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend." Mong said while slowly approaching Daniel. 
 
"You are aware that girlfriend is a really big issue in my book, right?" Mong raised his eyebrow. 
 
Daniel gulped down the lump in his throat and nodded his head. "That's why I decided to talk to you about this." 
 
"Well, what I can suggest is for you and your lovely princess to... Break up." He coldly said. 
 
"W-w-what?!" Daniel's eyes widen. 
 
"Having a girlfriend will just jeopardize your career. Trust me. Do you see most of the top idols out there are actually single?" 
 
Daniel just nodded disappointedly. 
 
"You'll be thanking me in future." Mong confidently said while making his way out of the dance studio. 
 
Daniel leaned against the wall and slid down slowly, tears were already pouring down his soft cheeks. All that was in his mind was memories of  you and him. He just managed to stare at the floor letting his emotions taking over him. 
 
Suddenly the doors of the dance studio opened. Daniel gasped and quickly wipe away his tears. 
 
"Are you crying?" 
 
"Oh, Simon hyung! No, no... I'm not..." Daniel lied.
 
Simon walked closer and stood in front of Daniel and leaned in closer to Daniel's face. 
 
"Your eyes are red and puffy, your cheeks are wet and you look restless." Simon finally sat down in front of his dongsaeng. "What happened?" 
 
Daniel just stared at the floor. "Mong." 
 
"What's wrong with him?" Simon asked. 
 
"He's harsh." 
 
Simon let out a small laugh, "He's always harsh!" 
 
"I know. I shouldn't have told him about it. How silly of me!"
 
"Told him about what?" Simon asked curiously. 
 
"About... My relationship." Daniel finally looked up to face his hyung. 
 
"WHAT THE?! I don't have a girlfriend and my dongsaeng here has one! Dude! You're gonna make me look lame! Damn you!" Simon complained. 
 
"Chillax, hyung! It's not my fault you don't have a girlfriend! You should smile more then! You look too tensed!" Daniel advised his hyung. 
 
"Hey! You're the small one here okay. Don't go round telling me the does and don'ts. Anyway, back to the main issue. So what else happened after you told him about your relationship?" 
 
"He told me to break up. Can you believe it?" Daniel showed his dissatisfaction. 
 
"Well, that's not very shocking. That's typical if you wanna be an idol. No girlfriend means more fans, you see?" Simon shrugged. 
 
"Hyung! Break up?! Seriously?! Put yourself in my shoes!" 
 
"I've experienced that already! That's why I made a commitment to myself that I will not have a girlfriend, especially after finding out my previous girlfriend cheated on me." Simon shrugged.
 
"What? Cheated in you? What the hell?" 
 
"I know right. I gave her everything she wanted! But I guess, it's fated to be this way then." Simon shrugged again. 
 
"I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to..." 
 
"Nah, it's okay. Anyway, back to your issue! Daniel, now you tell me, do you love her?" Simon asked, focusing his eyes on his dongsaeng. 
 
"Of course I do, hyung. We've been together for the past 3 years now." 
 
Simon suddenly slapped his dongsaeng's shoulders. "Yah! Then why did you tell Mong? You and your girlfriend are together for long already and still going strong and happy together. You shouldn't have told him, you idiot!" 
 
Daniel frowned. "That's the thing, hyung. She and I are now not on a good patch. And it's been 2 days already. I have a feeling this is not going to be a good outcome." 
 
"That's where you are wrong, Daniel. You have to have faith. You need to believe in your relationship. Eventhough the two of you are going through happy or sad times, you must make sure that you're gonna go through it together till the whole thing resolves. Being in a relationship is fun and loving. But being in a serious relationship is tough. Very tough, I must say. But you have to fight for it." Simon adviced his dongsaeng. 
 
"So... I shouldn't break up with her?" Daniel asked. 
 
"Of course not, idiot!" Simon slapped at the back of Daniel's head. 
 
*Flashback ends*
 
"We just have to fight for this love." 
 
Tears suddenly fell down Daniel's cheeks. 
 
Daniel was actually going to say, "Let's break up" but those 3 words was so hard to say. He didn't have the courage or even the heart to say those words to his girlfriend. Half of him wanted to obey Mong but another half of him just wants to patch up with his girlfriend after recalling what his hyung adviced him to. 
 
"Yes baby. We really do need to fight for this love. For our love, eventhough it's going astray." Daniel rushed over to his girlfriend and hugged her tightly. He dearly misses your hug and scent. 
 
"I miss you so badly." Daniel said at his softest tone. 
 
"I miss you so badly too. Being in your arms again just makes me feel so protected. It feels like no one in this whole wide world can harm me." You let out your deepest feelings while hugging him tighter and tighter. 
 
"Being in your arms again make me feel so loved and that I have everything in my life like everything's completed and I don't need any more. This is more than enough. Baby, you mean so much to me. Without you, I'm completely lost in love and I feel like I'm buried so deep under the ground that I can't breathe." 
 
You slowly pulled away and wiped away the tears on your eyes and cheeks. "Okay stop, you're getting more and more cheesy." 
 
"I don't care how cheesy I sound, baby. I won't let my ego take over me like that time. I'm so sorry for not giving you a chance to explain. I was too harsh. I'm sorry, baby." Daniel placed his forehead on yours and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your body closer to his. 
 
"I love you so much, Yuri." Daniel expressed his feelings to you and slowly shifted his hands from your waist to the back of your neck. He slowly pushed your head closer to his and you automatically closed your eyes. Before you even knew it, you felt his soft plump lips already on yours. The two of you kissed slowly but passionately. Kissing him was the like having the best of both worlds. And yes, you cannot deny that you really miss his kissing.