Fingers Crossed

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 37: Fingers crossed

 
(Simon POV) 
 
The moment I opened my eyes, the box was laying in front of my eyes. 
 
"THAT'S IT!" I shouted and quickly got up from my bed and took my shower. 
 
After showering, I packed my clothes into my luggage and grabbed my passport and the box as well. Upon reaching the kitchen, mum and dad was already there eating their breakfast. 
 
"Ommo! Junho-ah! Where are you going with that luggage?!" Mum exclaimed. 
 
"Don't worry omma, I'm not running away from home. I'm just going to Seoul and I'm gonna bring back home your future daughter-in-law! Be ready!" I cheered. 
 
"I guess my nagging really worked huh?" Dad smiled. 
 
"Of course. I'm going off now okay! Take care! Love you guys!" I bid farewell as I kissed and hugged both my parents. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I can't believe that I'm so near to you already." I mumbled to myself as I stared at Yuri's house from inside the cab. 
 
"Umm, sorry sir but can you drive me to the nearest florist store first before returning here again?" I asked the cab driver. 
 
"Sure!" He replied as he drove off. 
 
Finally we reached a florist store, I hurried my way in to get her a bunch of flowers just to brighten up the proposal later on. Roses, those attracted me. I took them gladly and headed to the cashier as I took out my wallet. 
 
"Hi, I'd like to purchase these." I said to the cashier as I searched for the cash in my wallet. 
 
"Okay, that'd be-" 
 
The cashier suddenly paused. Her voice was quite familiar though. Too familiar. A voice that I hadn't heard for quite some time now. I slowly lifted up my head and stared at the cashier who's mouth is already hung open. 
 
There she is, still the beautiful and sweet Yuri that I've known since then. But, she looked even prettier now than before. Her bangs fell perfectly till beneath her eyebrow, her wavy black hair tied into a high ponytail and her eyes shines even brighter than before.
 
"Yuri?" I broke the silence. 
 
"Simon?" She replied, still half dreaming away. 
 
"Hi!" I cheerfully said. "It's been long huh?" 
 
She nodded slowly, still wide open. 
 
I chuckled at her cute reaction. "Yuri, can I purchase this?" 
 
"Oh yeah! Sure! Sure! This is just twenty bucks!" She finally came back to planet Earth. 
 
"Thanks." I said as I handed over the money to her. Our hands brushed off slightly upon handing over the money and her hand was so soft and smooth. It was so nice to touch. Okay, I sound like a psycho! 
 
She then handed me the bouquet of roses as she smiled sweetly at me. I returned back her smile as I reached out my arms to get hold of the roses. 
 
"For your girlfriend?" She asked.
 
"Umm, yeah... You can say that..." I said. 
 
Her facial expression changed to a disappointed look. "Oh, what a lucky girl." 
 
I was already laughing inside but I knew that I had to keep my cool. "Yeah, she's very lucky. Well, I'm going off now! See you around!" 
 
"Okay." She said under her breath as she forced out a smile. 
 
While I was exiting the florist store, I was smiling by myself as I visualised Yuri's face when I said I had a girlfriend. How funny of her. So, she's still waiting for me huh? Her facial expression wouldn't change for no apparent reason right? 
 
I got in the cab and directed the cab driver to drive me back to Yuri's house. I decided to wait for her there instead. 
 
(Your POV) 
 
You watched Simon's back as he exited the store. You couldn't believe it. He's back? He's back for real? Seriously? Oh God, tell me this is not true! 
 
You couldn't believe the fact that he still remembers your name and even recognizes you. After two solid years, is that even possible? But as for your case, of course you'd still remember him eventhough his hair is all dyed blonde now, but he still looks Simon-ish though.
 
You really wanted to talk with him and like have a catch up session but when he was right in front of your freaking face, you were just at a loss of words! How did that happen? Well, apparently Simon just have this kind of magic power to make you react like that. How amazing right? Not! 
 
Now that he's gone, you're totally regretting not asking him where he's staying now or even ask for his phone number, since you accidentally lost his number!!! (Smart Alex -.- ) 
 
You just watched him go away again and all you can do now is to hope that you'll be seeing him again! Fingers crossed. 
 
AN UPDATE! I hope you guys like it! Here's a side info: Two more chapters and Mrs Chae or Mrs Park can be successfully marked as 'Completed'! Yippee! I can't wait to start on my new DMTN fanfic! Hope you guys will be anticipating for it! :)