Drunk

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

The blonde-haired guy was battling his way to reach you but waiting for him to reach there seems like forever. He was just about to reach his destination when his legs suddenly trembled and made him fall sideways. Hearing the loud 'thud' when he fell, you knew it was painful. You ran to him intending to help him.

"Are you ok?" You asked while rubbing his foot to ease his pain.

"Are you blind?" He asked with a shaky voice.

Since your face was so close to his, you could smell his breath. His strong breath. His strong, alcoholic breath.

"Are you drunk?" You covered your nose with your finger since you totally dislike alcoholic smell.

"I asked you! Are you blind?!" He shouted like an idiot, again with his shaky voice.

"No! Of course I'm not!" You answered, irritated. You covered your nose even more.

"Liar. All girls... are... B-b-BLIND!" He burped out the last word to complete his sentence.

'EWW! The smell's getting stronger!' You thought.

"Correction! Not all!" You defended. You totally understood what he meant by all that.

Guys who are drunk + Negative comments about girls = A recent breakup/Argument!

"Liar! Girls are li-lia-LIARS too!" He screamed.

Just as you were about to reply him, he did something that shocked you. He suddenly grabbed your shoulders with his two free hands and GROSS! He vomited on your hoodie. YOUR FAVORITE HOODIE!

"EWW! GROSS!" You slapped his face and pushed him back, trying to go as far from him as possible.

He wiped his mouth with his hand and continued. "Girls are n-no-not-tru-trust-wor-thy!"

He slowly clossed his eyes and lay down on the road. Not long after, he fell asleep soundly.

"Aigoo! This guy! Ottoke?" You mumbled to yourself.

You went over to his car and grabbed his wallet and phone which were laying on the passenger seat. You then grabbed his car keys.  Since you've never tried driving a sports car before, you didn't drive him back home. Also, you were worried if you gain unwanted scratches on his car since you are indeed, a very clumsy driver.

You then went over to the 'sleeping beauty'. You kept his belongings in your pocket. You pulled him up to a seating position. You went behind him and wrapped your hands round his armpits. You then slowly stood up together with him.

"God! This guy is so heavy!" You groaned.

Despite his heavy weight, you finally managed to bring him back home. Yes, your home. You opened the front door as quiet as a mouse and made your way to your room. Yes, your freaking room. You placed him comfortably on your bed, AND OH YES, YOUR BED, and pulled the covers for him.

You grabbed your towel and clothes and headed to the bathroom located at your bedroom for a clean up, since he vomited on you earlier on.

Finally, you stepped out from the bathroom and checked your clock, 4.45AM. You pulled out the mattress and lay it next to your bed. You finally tugged in to a comfortable sleep.

[Next morning]

You were sleeping soundly when you were interrupted by a voice.

"Wake up, Park Yuri!"

You opened your eyes slowly but in the end, your eyes widen in surprise to see your mum and sister standing in front of you with folded arms.

"Mum! Sheia!" You quickly got up to a seating position.

"Who is that gentleman down there?" Your mum said in between gritted teeth with her long skinny fingers pointing to something behind you.

You turned to see where she was pointing at and you saw him, still sleeping soundly.

"Shh! He's drunk!" You whispered.

"DRUNK?! What is he doing here? How did he get in here?!" Your mum exclaimed.

"Shhhhhh..." You pulled your mum and Sheia outside of your room in order to not wake him up. You closed your room door once you managed to pull them outside.

"Now tell me, young lady." Your mum gave you a blazing glare.

"Ok. I went out to the park last night to get some fresh air and while I was crossing the road on my way back, his car nearly crashed into me but he managed to break in time. Then he was all drunk and he fell asleep on the road so I decided to bring him back. It's not nice sleeping on the road, right?" You finally shared with them the truth.

"Hmm... Satisfied!" Sheia nodded and went back to her room.

"Well, ok, I believe you. But you have a problem now." Your mum bit her lower lip.

"What problem?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Daniel's on his way here."

 

 

Author's note: WHAT THE ?! OH MY GOD! This is serious trouble, rightttttt?! Hehehe ;) WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? :O ANYWAY! Here's a present from me to you ;)

 

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OKAY ENJOY, BYEBYE ;)