Fight for this love

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 10: Fight for this love

 
[Next morning] 
 
Ray of sunlight disturbed your beauty sleep. You squinched your eyes and then rubbed it. You turned your body trying to face the wall but as you were turning, you felt that the turning was rough and uncomfortable. It was like as if you were laying on something. Something moving. Something breathing. You slowly opened your eyes, still slowly rubbing your eyes, when... 
 
"Morning, Yuri!" That 'something' leaned in his face closer to you and smiled. 
 
"AHHHH!" You quickly got up from his lap and sat at the far end of the couch, with your legs folded and tugged in your arms. 
 
"What just happened, Simon?" 
 
"Nothing. Why are you so melodramatic? It's not like as if we're !" Simon laughed while moving closer to you. 
 
"But I was on your lap and your face was so near and..." You stopped blabbering when Simon, at the speed of lighting, sat in front of you and lifted his finger and placed it on your lip, indicating you to shut up. He did it so quickly that you didn't have any time to react. 
 
You hold on to his finger and pushed it away from your lips and said, "I think I'm gonna head home now. Thanks for your great hospitality, Simon-shi." 
 
Simon smiled brightly and helped you up to the front door. 
 
"Can I send you back? I'm worried of your condition." He said. 
 
"It's okay, really. I can walk on my own. Don't worry!" You cheered. 
 
"But your ankle is sprained, Yuri-shi!" He looked worried while looking down at your ankle, checking it thoroughly. 
 
"Really, I'm fine! Don't trouble yourself too much." You tried assuring him. 
 
"Alright fine, stubborn girl. But..."
 
"But what?" You questioned. 
 
"But, you have to wear my sandals. Those killer heels are just gonna make me feel more worried about you, Yuri-shi." Simon insisted. 
 
"Alright alright... Fine, Doctor Simon..." You teased. 
 
"Hey, it's for your own good too, you know!" He winked. 
 
"Alright! I'm going off now!" You said while grabbing your purse placed on the side table. 
 
"Oh wait. One more important thing!" He grabbed your purse and searched for something. 
 
"What are you doing?" You leaned in closer to see what he's searching for. 
 
Finally he took out your phone and dialed something on it and said, "Alright! Now I've got your number and you've got mine. I'll give you a call later to check on you again whether you've reached home yet or not." 
 
"Alrightttttttttttt..." You replied. 
 
[At your house's front door] 
 
"Hmm... Why is he here?" You mumbled when you saw the familiar shoe at your doorstep. 
 
You opened the front door and was greeted by someone. 
 
"Baby! Where have you been?! I was here all night waiting for you!" Daniel exclaimed. 
 
"Umm... I was out..." 
 
Daniel saw the bandage on your foot and exclaimed again, "Gosh, what happened to your foot?" 
 
"I sprained my ankle." 
 
"Does it still hurt, baby?" Daniel asked with a worried face on. 
 
"Not really. It's manageable." 
 
"Err... We need to talk." Daniel whispered. 
 
"Okay. Let's talk." 
 
"I meant, in private." He said.
 
"Ohh... Okay. Let's go up to my room then." 
 
Daniel helped you up the stairs by wrapping his arm around your waist. Daniel closed your room door behind him and made himself comfortable sitting on your bed while you seated at a chair in front of your study table. 
 
"I think our relationship is going astray." He finally spoke up. 
 
"What do you mean by that?" 
 
"I mean, we've been arguing for the past few days and we still haven't patched up yet." He indicated. 
 
"That's just because things are not cooling off yet. Besides, we didn't make an effort to fix the situation." 
 
"But I think it is really, really, really going astray." He said again. 
 
"We just have to fight for this love." 
 
Tears suddenly fell down Daniel's cheeks.