Hidden secrets

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 19: Hidden secrets

 
(Simon POV)
 
By the time i got back to the practice room, all of them were sitting on the floor and giggling and laughing away. I wonder what jokes they might be sharing? 
 
I settled myself in between Daniel and Youngwon, Yuri was beside Daniel on the other side. 
 
I cleared my throat to catch Daniel's attention. "So, Daniel... Are you free after this?" 
 
Daniel looked into midair for a second before looking at me. "I guess so. Why hyung?" 
 
I then shifted my gaze to the figure beside Daniel who's body and face was stiff. Her face looked surprised. "Oh, good! I thought of asking you out for lunch. What do you say?" 
 
"Lunch? Hyung! You know i'll never say no to food right?" Daniel whined. 
 
"I knowwww ~ Just, confirming. Who knows you might be going out with someone else after this right?" I raised my eyebrow and gave a cheeky smile at Yuri, who was staring at me in disbelief with forming a perfect-O shape. 
 
"Oh, nah! I'm totally free!" Daniel assured. 
 
"Ok good then. So, Miss Yuri, would you like to tag along too?" I grinned at her. 
 
She kept blinking and blinking like as if her eyes were being poked by pins. She kept staring at me. Guess I caught her off-guard huh? Kekeke! 
 
"Knock knock... Anyone home?" I waved my hand in front of her face causing her to flinch slightly. I guess she's back on planet Earth huh? 
 
"Huh? Oh umm... I dont know..." She quickly looked away. 
 
Hmm, even after she's caught, she still doesn't wanna admit it? She's one tough chick! 
 
"Naw come on Yuri! You said you're going home straight after this right? So, no harm tagging along right?" Daniel whined as he kept shaking Yuri's arm.  
 
"Yeah, Yuri... Come on... Tag along..." I said mischeviously. 
 
"Alright alright! Fine! Fine!" Yuri sighed. 
 
"YAY!" Daniel cheered as he kept shaking Yuri's arm continuously. 
 
"That's the way!" I clucked my tongue as i gave Yuri one last grin. 
 
(Your POV) 
 
You seriously felt like slapping that dude's cheek and stomp him real hard! STOP GRINNING, WILL YA?! He kept smiling mischievously at you. 
 
'YES! I lied! I freaking lied! SO?! None of your freaking business right, you freaking Simon!?' You thought. 
 
Daniel oh Daniel, why are you such a fool? 
 
(At the restaurant) 
 
(Simon POV) 
 
"So, what do you guys want?" I asked as i closed my menu, already decided on what to eat.
 
"Err... Hyung! Is the spaghetti here yummy?" Daniel asked while still flipping through the menu. 
 
"Its... Not bad! What about you, Yuri?" I said as i shifted my gaze and focused it on the figure sitting right in front of me. 
 
"I don't know..." She mumbled. 
 
"Come on, Yuri! Stop saying you don't know! Come on! Don't make me bring you back to my place and cook you something to fill your stomach again, alright? You little miss stubborn!" I . 
 
"I'm calling for the waiter now okay guys." I informed them while I turned to look for an available waiter. 
 
(Daniel POV) 
 

"Come on, Yuri! Stop saying you don't know! Come on! Don't make me bring you back to my place and cook you something to fill your stomach again, alright? You little miss stubborn!" Simon hyung said in a cheeky tone. 

 
His statement of words caused my mind to freeze for quite a second and it also caused my heart to feel a stinging pain. 
 
'What was that supposed to mean? What is he saying? 'Bring you back to my place'? 'Cook you something to fill up your empty stomach AGAIN'? What's all that supposed to mean? Again? What?! What the hell is this?' I got lost in my train of thought when Simon hyung spoke up again causing me to come back to reality. 
 
"I'm calling for the waiter now okay guys." 
 
I quickly turned to my left to face Yuri, who on the other hand, had a shock plus worried look on her face. She was still staring at Simon hyung with her big round eyes and frozen body. 
 
'Something is definitely amiss.' I thought. 
 
I budged Yuri's arm, causing her to flinch and finally realise that I was looking at her. 
 
"Huh?" She whispered. 
 
"Don't you 'huh' me. I'm the one who's supposed to say 'huh'!" I said under my breath, keeping a lookout on Simon hyung who was still searching for a waiter. 
 
"What?" She looked nervous. 
 
"We, need to talk. In private. Urgent." I demanded. 
 
"Baby, not now, please!" She pleaded. 
 
"No, I say now!" I spoke at a higher tone. 
 
"Daniel, please!" She accidentally exclaimed. 
 
"Please what?" Simon hyung interrupted. 
 
"Oh, nothing." Yuri shrugged. She then grabbed her back pack and stood up. "Simon, thanks cos you wanna treat me to lunch but sorry if I'm being rude cos I need to go back. I'm having a stomache. Sorry again, I hope you understand." 
 
Simon hyung just nodded and smiled before saying, "Next time will do." 
 
'Next time will do? NEXT TIME WILL DO?! What exactly is going on here?!' I thought. 
 
After Yuri left, I shifted to her seat. 
 
"Hyung, can I ask you something?" I said under my breath. 
 
"Yeah?" He replied while meddling with his phone. 
 
"You and Yuri, know each other?" 
 
"Apparently yeah. Thats why i was shocked for a moment just now after you introduced her to us in the practice room earlier on." Simon hyung explained. 
 
"Oh, how did the two of you met?" 
 
"Hmm, long story. To cut it short, I nearly crashed into her when I was driving that one night." He shared. 
 
"Crash into her?!" Yes, I was shocked. Surprised. Puzzled. Whatever word that fits in my situation! Because apparently, Yuri never told me before that she nearly met with an accident! It's such a big thing! How could she kept it from me? 
 
"Yeah. Fortunately, no injuries!" Simon hyung smiled. 
 
I replied with a weak smile as I lay back in my chair. 
 
"Excuse me! I'd like to order!" Simon hyung exclaimed with one of his hand up. 
 
My mind was twirling and it ache due to the overwhelming thoughts that were racing in my mind. My heart too ache at the thought that Yuri could keep all these from me. What was she thinking? Why was she hiding all these from me? What was she doing behind my back all the time? How could I be so blinded and dumbfounded? Is she cheating on me? She better have a good explanation for this !