Accepted

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

[One year after]

"Oh my gosh! Finally!" You felt relief and excited at the same time.

"Yes baby! Finally! We've graduated!" Daniel cheered as he placed his arm around your shoulder tightly, filling up the space in between.

"It's time to celebrate!" You hatched up an idea.

"That's right! Let's go to our favorite restaurant!" The two of you agreed and skipped happily down the street, heading towards the restaurant.

When the two of you entered the restaurant, the ahjumma greeted you.

"Ahh, Yuri-shi! Daniel-shi! The usual?"

"Nae!" The two lovebirds replied in unison while smiling widely at the ahjumma.

Daniel pulled out a seat for you and you settled yourself quickly as he pushes the chair to your comfort. He then swung past and got himself seated comfortably in front of you.

"So, have you already got accepted in for the makeup job?" Daniel asked with his cute eye smile.

"Umm... I've already went for the interview and they said they'll get back to me. I hope it's soon though." You replied, pouting.

"Naw... Don't worry baby... I'm sure you'll get in easily. Your makeup works are really gorgeous and beautiful! It's impossible for them to decline you." Daniel knows how much this makeup job means to you.

"Thanks! Then what about you? Your audition for Monkey Funch? Got through?" You asked curiously since there was no update from the entertainment agency so far either.

"Umm... Not even a luck either! They haven't called me yet too." It was Daniel's turn to pout.

"Naw... Baby! Don't you worry! You're really good at singing and dancing! It's totally unbelievable and impossible for them to decline you!" You gave him a wink.

"Haha! We're comforting each other one by one huh? Vice versa, don't you think? Anyway, thanks baby! I hope we'll pull through easily together." Daniel winked back.

Just as the lovebirds' conversation were going smoothly together, a call interrupted. A phone call for Daniel, to be precise.

"Excuse me baby, have to answer this one." Daniel said while getting up from his seat and making his was to somewhere quiet.

You fidgeted in your seat wondering who's on the other line with Daniel. He doesn't usually get phone calls, besides his parents, but this phone call look different and urgent, from the way he gestured. You turned to check on Daniel and you caught him slightly jumping up and down with his cute eye smile on but this time, his smile was really wide, stretching up to his ears.

'Who could it be?' You wondered.

Just as you were starting to play with the chopsticks on the table, Daniel returned to his seat, still with his cute eye smile on.

"Guess what?" He slightly screamed.

"What what what?!" You were eager to know.

"Guess who called?" He asked again.

"Who who who?!" You were dying with curiosity to know why he seems so excited.

"Baby! I said 'guess'!" He whined.

"You know I'm not good with guessing games right?" You complained.

"Alright fine!" He let it slip off.

"Soooo?" You leaned in closer to the table so as to listen to him clearer.

"I..." Daniel slowly started.

"You?" You slowly followed after him

"Got..." He continued.

"Uh huh?" You waited impatiently.

"Accepted..." He continued.

"IN MONKEY FUNCH ENTERTAINMENT?!" You finished off.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" He finally let out a scream of joy.

"Wooohooooo!" You literally jumped up from your seat.

Daniel got up from his seat and stood by your side, giving you a wink, before grabbing you in his arms for a warm hug. You replied by patting his back hard.

"Oh my god! Two good news in one day! How can this day get any better?" You exclaimed.

"Totally! But you know what baby? I'm still not completely happy, you know!" Daniel complained.

"Why aren't you, silly boy?!" You remarked.

"Because, you haven't got through yet!" He pouted.

 "Oh come on, not about that! Let's just celebrate this first okay, baby?" You gave him a warm smile to help ease his feelings. Daniel continued on pouting.

The food finally arrived, at the right time, saving you from the topic. You were actually happy and delighted that your boyfriend pulled through but you were quite upset about the makeup job. You really want to work there but there's just no sign from them. But of course, you dislike saying this to your boyfriend since you don't intend to spoil the exciting atmosphere.

"Yay! Food is here! Thanks ahjumma!" You cheered while clapping your hands.

"No problem, dear. Today, it's on the house! My treat! Since today is graduation day!" Ahjumma patted Daniel and your back lightly.

"Naw gee. Thanks ahjumma! You're the best!" Daniel winked.

"Now tug in!" Ahjumma said before heading back to the kitchen.

You and Daniel enjoyed your meal before heading back home for a well-deserved rest.