Debut

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 30: Debut

 
(Daniel POV) 
 
Finally, I've reached my house after sending Yuri back to the hospital. That incident still kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't believe what she just told me earlier on. Has Yuri been possessed? 
 
*Flashback* 
 
As I was driving Yuri to the airport to meet Simon hyung, she suddenly voiced out what I believe was her thoughts and her true feelings. 
 
"My feelings for you, is slowly fading away." She said under her breath. 
 
"What, baby?" My voice was all shaky. 
 
"It's fading away." She whispered as she stared outside the window. 
 
"Sweetheart, what are you talking about?" I creased my eyebrows. 
 
"I think, I don't like you anymore." She simply stated, still staring out the window. 
 
"Baby, stop this joke." 
 
"I'm not joking. I think, you're not the one for me." She finally shifted her gaze towards me. 
 
"You must be kidding right?" Fear and disappointment filled me at that point of time. 
 
"No, I'm not. Simon... I think he's the one for me. I think, he's my Mr Right." She then looked out the window as tears rolled down her cheeks. 
 
As for me, tears were stinging my eyes, threatening to fall anytime. I felt like I just wanted to scream my lungs out. How can this be? Am I gonna lose her? Am I gonna lose the love of my life? Am I gonna lose my girlfriend? Am I gonna lose my Miss Right? 
 
*Flashback ends* 
 
I crashed in my bed. Pulling the strains of my hair with my fingers. I then screamed like as if the world is gonna end anytime soon. Yes, without Yuri, my world is definitely gonna end! Without Yuri, my life will be a dark road and I don't think I'll ever smile again. She's my light, she's my heroine, she's my life, she's my all, she's my other half, she keeps my heartbeat going, she's my everything. 
 
How am I gonna live without her? How am I gonna continue on living without feeling sad like this? What should I do now? Just as I was about to have an even more crucial mental breakdown, Yuri's words of encouragement suddenly rung in my head. 
 

"We just have to fight for this love." 

 
That was what she said when I was a stupid fool and an irresponsible boyfriend who even thought of breaking up with her back then, but she still kept holding on to me and she trusted me and eventually, she fought for our love and that was what kept us strong until now. 
 
Daniel Chae, if you love her, if you wanna live with her, fight for her. Fight for your love. Fight to win her heart again. Fight to gain her attention again. Fight to secure a place in her heart again. Fight for her, Daniel, fight! Prove to her that you really love her and she is your everything. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A month later)
 
(Daniel's POV) 
 
Now is 6pm, and I am currently sitting at the waiting room of M! countdown's studio. Yes, today is Dalmatian's debut day! Inati hyung, Day Day hyung, Dari hyung, Jisu hyung, Youngwon and I, we're gonna blow the audience away with our debut song, Round One. 
 
Today, is also the day that I have long awaited for. I imagined today with Yuri by my side, supporting me but sadly, she isn't here. 
 
For the past few weeks, I had frequently went over to Yuri's place to check on her condition and I even bought gifts for her everyday. And because of that, her room is now full of flowers, hampers, chocolates and many more stuffs. Her room somehow resembles a gift shop! Besides that, her relationship with me now is, what I have to say, complicated. No we haven't broke up yet but she's not really talking to me. I tried my best to bring up all the conversations with her but she'll usually reply with a simple 'Okay' or 'I see'. But despite that, I am still gonna fight for her heart again. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The performance went well. No one screwed up but we all did felt nervous since it was our first time on stage performing together. The next thing I did after we finished our performance was I grabbed my stuffs and excused myself. 
 
I got in my car and drove myself to the cake shop. It's not just a cake shop but it's Yuri's and my favorite cake shop. I bought our favorite cake, Chocolate Ice Cream cake. I even told the cake lady to write something on top of the cake. 
 
I then drove myself to Yuri's house, like what I do every single day. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next thing I knew, I was already at Yuri's bedroom door. I knocked before entering then I slowly turned the doorknob. She was sleeping. 
 
I tiptoed my way inside as I closed the door behind me. I placed the cake at the side table and helped to clean up her room a little. Some clothes were laying on the floor. 
 
After cleaning up, I sat by her side on her bed. I studied her face even closer, something that I have not done for awhile and I totally miss doing that. She looks so beautiful and angelic when she is sleeping. I could even hear soft snores escaping out from her lips, how cute. She must be tired, huh? I leaned in closer to her and kiss her lightly on her forehead, something that I had not done for awhile too. 
 
After waiting for almost an hour, she still hasn't woke up. I was getting fatigue since I was at M!countdown's studio for the whole day and guess what? I was still wearing my performance costume and my makeup was still on. I decided to take a nap on the floor by Yuri's bed as I wait for her to wake up. Besides, it was already 8pm
 
 

 

Update update update! :D 

hope you all like it as much as i do alright and thanks to those who participated with the poll thingy i really appreciate it! Keep on supporting me with all your lovely comments and to those who haven't, please SUBSCRIBE :D