Psychotic

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

"Err baby... That's just..." You had hiccups suddenly.

"Answer me, Park Yuri." Daniel said sternly with the phone and wallet still in his hands, gripping it tightly.

"Trust me, I didn't do anything wrong!" You declared.

"You didn't do anything wrong? I wasn't even blaming you! Why are you defending yourself then? Or did you really did anything wrong? Park Yuri, how could you?!" He threw the wallet and phone down to the ground.

"Baby! Really! It's nothing! He was drunk and I..."

"He? So it is a guy! It's another guy! A new guy huh? And ... Did you just said, drunk? Did you went to the club or pub last night? I thought we promised not to go there anymore like a year ago?" Daniel totally didn't sound pleased.

You went over to him and hugged him tightly.

"I didn't went to the club or even the pub, baby! Really! And I met him at-"

"Don't touch me. You despise me, Park Yuri." For the first time ever, Daniel pulled himself away from your hug.

That scene totally made you teared up.

"You're really good at acting huh? Hold back your tears, I don't wanna see them." Daniel went out of your room and he dissapeared afterwards.

You kneeled down to the ground, crying.

"He didn't even gave me a chance to speak." You whispered to yourself.

You got up quickly and headed towards your window and you managed to catch a glimpse of your boyfriend and he was running towards his car which was parked on the other side of the road, across your house, and he was wiping the area near his eyes with his hands.

"Is he crying too?" You mumbled to yourself.

'Does this mean we broke up? Are we still together or not? But his last sentence was 'Don't touch me.' That can't be a breakup right? Well, I hope it's not though.' You thought.

You sat on your bed with your legs curled up and you hugged your legs with your hands. You were admiring the picture placed nicely in a yellow photo frame and it's a picture of you and Daniel, hugging each other.

"Yuri-ah... Is everything alright?" Sheia, your sister, popped her head in, making you awake from your daze.

"Oh unnie..." You quickly wiped your tears away and turned to face her.

"You're crying. What happened?" She sat next to you and patted your back.

You just shook your head lightly.

"I heard a loud sound coming from your room. Did Daniel harm you?" Sheia asked looking worried.

"Ahh no... It was that..." You pointed towards the wallet and phone. "He threw it."

"Who's is that? Daniel's?" Sheia asked.

"Nope. Those belongs to that blonde-haired guy."

"Ohh! That guy!" Sheia finally understood.

"Now Daniel's mad. He thinks I'm cheating on him."

"How come? Didn't you explain to him?" Sheia asked.

"I tried... But he didn't gave me a chance to speak!" You exclaimed.

"Ohh... Mmm... Don't worry okay? I'm sure you two will be back together soon. Trust me." Sheia cuddled you.

"Thanks, unnie..." You murmured.

[3.30PM]

"DING DONG... DING DONG... DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG..." You were awaken by the loud doorbell ringing continuously. You were having your nap since you were fatigue due to crying so much about what happened earlier.

"ERGH!" You groaned while getting up to answer it.

You stomped down the stairs and finally opened the door, rubbing your eyes.

"Yes?" You lazily said, still half asleep and you didn't know who was the visitor until ...

"I'm done cleaning up your hoodie." Someone threw something at your face directly.

You were finally awake and you found the blonde-haired guy standing in front of you.

"Hey! That's rude! Didn't your mum taught you any manners?" You bend down to grab your hoodie and stood back up again. You were about to close the door when he stopped you and stepped in your house, uninvited.

"Hmm... Alone?" He looked around at the quiet atmosphere of your house.

"None of your business, get out!" You tried pushing him back out but he was too strong.

He grabbed your wrist and stepped closer to you while whispering, "Now that you have your compensation back, it's time for mine."

"What do you mean? You had yours already!" You tried getting away from him, but still failed. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, filling up the tiny gap left in between. He your hair and breathed in your scent slowly.

'Psychotic much?' You thought.

"Are you in the right mind?" You finally managed to push him away with all your energy gained.

"Of course I am! Anyway, are you free tonight?" He finally changed the subject and got to the point.

"NO! GOODBYE!" You tried pushing him out again, but luck was just not by your side.

"You better say yes or else..."

"Or else what?" You crossed your arms.

"Or else... I'm not gonna leave your house." He walked towards the couch and comfortably sat on it with his legs placed on the coffee table, like as if he's at his own home.

"Hey! Mind you! This is not your house! Show some respect!" You slapped his legs and pulled his shirt till he stood back up.

He gushed your hand away from his shirt and he brushed his shirt neatly back, "So? Your final decision?"

"Whatever! Fine! Yes! Ergh!" You groaned. The only reason why you agreed was simple because you want him to get out of your house and pronto!

"Cool. I'll fetch you later at 10pm." He said while making his way out, smirking.

"Whatever... Get out!" You closed the door after him and made your way back up to your room. You checked your phone to see whether you had received any texts from Daniel, but sadly no.

'How long is this gonna stretch? Baby, please don't do this to me... I can't bear it any longer...' You spoke in your mind.