Misunderstanding

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

"! Mum! You must help me! Say I'm still sleeping!" You pleaded.

"But he now has access to your bedroom." Your mum reminded.

"OH YA! Forgot about that. Err, then don't allow him to my room for today!" You pleaded again.

"No freaking way. That's rude." Your mum rolled her eyes.

"Ergh! Whatever mum! Stop being such a pain in the ! Just do anything! Make sure he doen't find that guy here!" You finished off before running back to your room.

You were shocked to see him sitting on your bed, he was looking around when he finally made eye contact with you.

"Morning!" You gave him a wide smile.

"Where am I?" He coldly answered.

"In my room!" You said, still with your smile on.

"What the ? Why did you bring me here?" He exclaimed.

"Excuse me? Not even a thanks and you're being rude to me?" You replied while crossing your arms.

"Why the do I need to thank you?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Because I saved you!" You declared.

"Save me? From what?" He stood up and walked towards you.

"From the cold night! If I were to leave you there last night, you'd turned into an iceberg by now!" You rolled your eyes.

"Oh really? Then what's that gotta do with you?" He said, standing right in front of you, very close.

"Don't you have any sense of gratefulness?" You said sarcastically.

"Sadly, not for you." He pushed you aside and opened the door.

You quickly grabbed your hoodie from last night and his car keys and chased after him.

"HEY! You vomited all over my FAVORITE HOODIE last night! Let me emphasize on the FAVORITE!" You exclaimed.

"So?" He continued stomping down the stairs.

"So, I demand a compensation!" You remarked.

"Dream on." He smirked.

"Ok then fine! No compensation then no guide!" You shouted.

"What guide?" He asked, opening the front door and stepping outside your house.

"A guide to where your stupid car is. Goodbye!" You turned back on your heels and just as you were about to close the front door, he stopped you.

"Alright, deal." He said.

You opened back the door and stood next to him.

"Compensation first!" You demanded.

"No! Once I'm standing in front of my car then I'll give you your pathetic compensation." He announced.

"FINE!" You agreed, rolling your eyes.

You walked with him to where his car was located at. The whole walking journey was a complete zombie one. The two of you were utterly quiet till your grumbling stomach could be heard.

Finally, the two of you arrived in front of his car.

"Ehem... Don't forget the 'C' word..." You whispered.

"C for car?" He rolled his eyes.

"Compensation, you idiot!"

"What do you want? Money?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No... I'm not that desperate. I have money. I just want you to, you know... Wash my hoodie till the smell and stains are gone." You placed your hoodie on his shoulder and crossed your arms. You totally dislike people who mess things up and run away from the consequences. You like making sure that the person who caused the mess to clear it up on their own so that they'll know how it feels like.

He grabbed your hoodie off his shoulder and stare at it before planting his gaze on you.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Well, in fact, YOU WERE the one who messed up my favorite hoodie. Favorite, okay!" You rolled your eyes.

"You wanna know something, freak?" He stepped closer till your faces were just centimetres away.

"What?" You replied under your breath.

"You are getting kinda irritating..." He said.

"So? Do you think I care? I don't give a damn, mister!" You turned to look away.

He grabbed your chin lightly and lifted your face upwards, facing him and he went closer to your face. This time, your noses were already touching.

"I promise you that this is not the last time you see me. I won't let you off scot-free." He whispered.

"Uh huh, of course I'm not seeing you for the last time since you still have to give me back my hoodie, remember?" You grinned.

"Oh, you'll see." He let off his hand from your chin and walked backwards to his car, still smirking and staring at you.

'He thinks he looks cool doing that? Hah! I hope he trips and fall backwards and rolled over non-stop till his head gets squished by an oncoming truck. Okay, that's gross! But maybe just the tripping and rolling over part will do.' You thought.

He went in his car and drove off while you made your way back home.

[At Home]

You just entered the front door when a voice startled you.

"Baby! Where did you go? You made me worried!" Daniel came over rushing.

"Oh hi baby! Didn't my mum told you anything?" You questioned, making sure your mum hadn't told him anything yet so that you could just come up with any excuse.

"Ni-ope." Daniel shook his head.

"Well,  I just went for a jog. Freshen my mind up." You shrugged.

"Ahh... I see... But, you're not even sweating." Daniel was looking thoroughly at your face and neck, checking for any visible sweat.

"Err... Haha! I jogged slowly!" You exclaimed.

"Huh, really? But from what I know, my baby always jogs like the speed of lighting, always leaving me behind panting so hard." Daniel assured.

"Well, I'm just trying something different today." You lied.

"Hmm... Okay... But then, why aren't you wearing your jogging shoes?" Daniel looked at your feet.

"Err... Like I said, I'm trying something new today. Today's like 'Try-new-things-Day' for me! Haha!" You tried to make your lie sound convincing.

"Haha cute... Alright then! Let's have breakfast!" Daniel insisted.

Phew... GOSH! You didn't know that your boyfriend had the potentil to become a spy. He's really good at it though. And to be honest, that's the very first time you've ever lied big time to him! And you were totally feeling extremely guilty about it!

After breakfast, Daniel made his way up to your room while you stayed in the kitchen to help your mum clear up.

"Why don't you just tell Daniel the truth, honey?" Your mum suddenly questioned.

"What?! I can't do that mum! That's insane! You know how he's like! He's easily jealous! If I tell him about that guy, he's gonna be 'Where did you found him?', 'Why did you bring him back?', 'Why you two were sleeping in the same room and it's your room?' and blablabla." You rolled your eyes.

"But for a relationship to be strong and lasting, both partners must be honest to each other." Your mum bluntly remarked.

"But mum..." You whined.

Your mum cut in before you could even finish off. "Well, it's up to you, honey. I'm not gonna force you. It's your relationship afterall, right?" Your mum said as she was washing the dishes.

"ERGH! I hate it when you make me feel all guilty!" You ruffled your hair and stomped out of the kitchen, making your way to your room.

As you were walking up the stairs, you decided to set your foot down and tell the truth to your boyfriend. What your mum said was true enough afterall. You love him much and you totally don't want anything to happen between the both of you. Finally you reached at your room's front door and you inhaled a deep breath, "Okay, I must do this." You whispered to yourself. You opened the door slowly, and ...

"Who's wallet and phone is this? Why does this wallet looks like a guy's?" Daniel frowned but questioned bravely in a sternly manner.

',' You thought.

 

Author's note: Uh-oh! Dun dun dun dun! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?! Hehehe :) Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Show me your love, readers! Haha ;)