Like Simon?

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 21: Like Simon?

 

"Why????????" She sighed, her body lying on the bed with her hands spreaded wide open, as if she's upset. Well, of course she is, right?

 
"Why? God, tell me why!" She sighed again. 
 
This time, I decided to voice out. "Why what?" 
 
She suddenly sat up straight and looked around, "What the hell? Now I'm hearing his voice? My imaginations are running too wild!" Then she lay back down on her bed. 
 
Apparently, she didn't saw me right? Pfft, silly girl! 
 
"You're not imagining, Yuri..." I whispered. 
 
"Daniel, get out! Get out of my head! Ergh!" Frustration filled her voice. 
 
I slowly tip-toed over to her bed and slowly climbed in bed and lay beside her. Still, she didn't notice. Is she pretending not to notice? -.- 
 
I then wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. 
 
"AHHH! BED MONSTER!!!! MONSTERS INC IS HERE!!!" Yuri practically jumped out of her bed and grabbed her pillow and started hitting me with it while kicking me with her foot. 
 
"OWW! Stop stop! It's me!" I exclaimed as I too got out of bed. 
 
"Mum! Unnie! MONSTER! HELP!!!" Yuri then threw her alarm clock towards my head. 
 
"OWW! BABY!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my head thoroughly. It does hurt okay! 
 
Suddenly her bedroom door slammed open and before I even knew it, a broom was flying towards me. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to dodge and of course, the broom hit me, RIGHT AT MY HEAD! 
 
"OWWW!" I winced in pain even more as I rubbed my head even more. 
 
The lights suddenly switched on. 
 
"Oh gosh! It's Daniel! Not a monster!" Sheia noona squealed. 
 
"Yeah, it's me, Daniel, thanks!" I said sarcastically as I continued on rubbing my head. 
 
"Oh my! Danny?" Yuri's voice was heard. 
 
Before I even knew it, Yuri was already in front of me and she helped by rubbing my head gently. 
 
"There's something about your touch that makes the pain go away, baby." I said while I fixed my gaze on her twinkling beautiful eyes. 
 
"Oh please, let me get outta here first!" Sheia noona bellowed as she stomped out of the room. 
 
"You're so cheesy!" Yuri exclaimed as she slapped my shoulders.
 
"And that's why you fell in love with me right, baby?" I said under my breath. 
 
"Alright kids! I'm going back to my room now but remember, no hanky panky tonight okay! I don't wanna handle and be responsible for a pregnant 19 years old daughter. So troblesome!" Yuri's mum nagged as she left the room. 
 
"But I can sleep over here tonight right Mrs Park?" I asked before she could reenter her room. 
 
"Yes Danny boy but no hanky panky!" She shouted back. 
 
"Yes maam! You can put your trust on me!" I replied. 
 
"Ha-ha! You? No hanky panky? As if!" Yuri snorted as she rolled her eyes. 
 
"Hey, kissing isn't considered hanky panky right?" I said cheekily as I raised my eyebrows playfully. 
 
"Hah! In my mum's book, it is!" 
 
"Then we'll do it behind closed doors! Duhhhhh!" I shrugged as I closed the bedroom door. 
 
(Next morning) 
 
(Your POV) 
 
The sunlight shine it's way through the window. You squinched your eyes and ruffled your hair. Today, something felt different when you wake up. Something, or perhaps someone, was laying beside you in bed with his arms wrapped around your waist tightly and his head was resting on your shoulders. You could even feel his hot breath as he was breathing in and out. 
 
'Like a small cute lil boy.' You thought as you slowly shifted to turn around and face the sleeping beauty. You studied closely your boyfriend's sharp features and how boyish and cute he looks when he's sleeping, not to forget how angelic he looks too. You don't know why but when you stared at Danny boy even longer, your heart felt cozier and warmer and you felt more loved, if that's even possible? 
 
"I know I'm very handsome but, do you have to stare at me like that for so long?" Daniel's eyes suddenly opened, making you jump behind slightly. 
 
"Yah! I thought you were asleep!" You exclaimed while slapping his chest. 
 
"I was until I realized that someone was admiring my face and she was so engrossed as well!" He squealed, as if he was fanboying. 
 
"Hey hey! Let me explain. I wasn't admiring or neither was I engrossed, I was just-" 
 
"Come on Yuri baby, I wasn't born yesterday and neither did I just met you yesterday!" Daniel interrupted even before you could finish off your sentence. 
 
"Ahh pfft," You blew at your bangs. "Why? Is it wrong to admire my own boyfriend? At least I'm not admiring other guys, right?" 
 
"Like Simon?" Daniel raised his eyebrow with a serious look on his face. 
 
"That, I can explain." 
 
"I've been waiting. Talk." Daniel sat up straight while folding his arms across his chest, like a boss! 
 
"Where do I start?" You sat up too while tapping your finger on your chin, as if you were thinking hard. 
 
"How did you met him?" Daniel prompted with a serious look on his face. 
 
"Well, it was that one night. I went to the park for some breather and when I was on my way home, he was driving his car when he nearly crash into me but fortunately, he managed to brake on time. And yay! I'm still alive!" You clapped your hands and cheered happily, trying to enlighten the serious atmosphere in your room which was caused by none other than, Mr Chae. 
 
But no luck, Daniel still had his serious face on. "And then?" 
 
"Then I brought him home." 
 
Daniel's face turned even more serious, this time, he looked like he could punch the wall. "Why?" 
 
"He was drunk! And oh! He fell asleep on my lap while we were on the street! So I was left with no other choice!" You said, trying to convince your muddle headed boyfriend. 
 
"In life, everyone has choices. What the hell are you talking about?" Daniel creased his eyebrows while he pressed his lips in a firm straight line. 
 
"Baby-"
 
"You could have just left him on the street. Am I right?" Daniel interrupted you again. 
 
"Isn't that mean?" 
 
"You don't even know him right?" Daniel asked, annoyed. 
 
"Correction, now I do!" You tried to enlighten the atmosphere again. "Besides, you are aware that your girlfriend here is a very kind-hearted person right?" 
 
Daniel nodded his head like a lil boy. "Yes, very. Sometimes too kind-hearted!" 
 
"Baby, do you believe in karma? Do you ever believe that whatever we do to people, one day we might get it back?" You asked while staring deeply into your boyfriend's eyes. 
 
"No, I don't. You should know that by now." Daniel looked irritated. 
 
"Heh actually I do, I was just asking you again." You gave him a warm smile. "Anyway, I do believe in karma though." 
 
"No wonder they say opposites attract." 
 
"Yeah," You nodded your head quickly. "The muddle headed one with the soft hearted one." 
 
"So am I the soft hearted one?" 
 
"Dream on! As I was saying, the selfish one with the generous one. The hard to handle one with the easygoing one. And the beauty and the beast." You teased Daniel. 
 
"Yah! So, I'm selfish, hard to handle and a beast?" Daniel pouted and crossed his arms across his chest as he looked away while rolling his eyes. 
 
You chuckled at his actions. "I guess so?" 
 
"You're so mean! Have you ever heard of karma?!" Daniel exclaimed. 
 
"Yah! That's my sentence! Copyright infringement! Don't copy me!" You pointed your finger straight towards Daniel. 
 
"I don't care! As long as you take back your mean, hurtful, heartbreaking, piercing-" 
 
Even before Daniel got a chance to finish off his sentence, you interrupted. "Niope ~ Not gonna... Do you want me to continue with my discussion again? So, as I was saying-" 
 
And now, it was Daniel's turn to take revenge. "Shut your gap!" 
 
Your eyes widen in surprise by his sudden rudeness. "No, YOU shut up!" 
 
Daniel shook his head, "Nah-uh! You!" 
 
"Me?" 
 
"Yeah! You!" Daniel nodded his head quickly.
 
"Okay fine! I'll shut my gap, as of NOW!" 
 
"Stop pulling my pants! It's still you who have to shut up though." Daniel continued while you just stared blankly in midair. 
 
"Baaaaaay-beeeeeeeee ~ TALK!" Daniel exclaimed right in front of your face causing some of his saliva to spat on your face. Still, you ignored. 
 
"TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK!" Daniel carried on being an irritating fellow. 
 
"Baby! If you love me, you must talk! TALK!" Daniel exclaimed. 
 
You: *still staring in midair, admiring the dust particles that were floating in the air* 
 
"Okay, if you're not gonna talk then I'm gonna..." Daniel paused for a moment, as if he was thinking of a solution to make you talk. "Okay, if you're not talking, I'm gonna have a hanky panky time with you." 
 
You: *still staring in midair* 
 
"I mean it." By the tone of Daniel's voice, you knew that he wasn't kidding and that he really meant it. But, you still wanted to carry on teasing him though. 
 
"You asked for it." Daniel then came closer to you and gripped your shoulders as he pushed you gently back down on the bed with him on top of you. 
 
You thought that he would stop with his 'hanky panky' there but you were utterly wrong! Before you even knew it, Daniel lifted up his shirt and threw it on the floor as you lay below him speechlessly while studying closely and getting a front row seat of his defined and absolutely toned abs. 
 
'Wow! I didn't knew my boyfriend had such a great body! I only knew that his arms were toned, but not his body as well.' You thought. 
 
Daniel then slowly came closer, his lips reaching yours as his hands was traveling to your waist. He then pressed his lips against yours as he slowly lifted up your shirt. 
 
Fortunately, you were on the right track so you quickly got up and screamed, "AHHHHHHH! MY INNOCENT EYES!" You then pushed Daniel off and jumped out of bed. 
 
"YAH! Daniel Chae! You know I'm very sensitive when it comes to right?!" 
 
Daniel chuckled while sitting back on your bed. 
 
"You know how important my ity is for me right? How could you... Even if it was just teasing!" You pouted. 
 
"Alright alright, I apologise! Won't do it again! Promise!" Daniel kept on chuckling the whole time. 
 
You rolled your eyes and looked away. Daniel quickly got up and hugged you from behind. 
 
"Baby! Baby! So, what do you think of my abs?" Daniel chuckled again. 
 
"It's... So-so..." You shrugged. Of course you were lying! His abs aren't so-so! It's gorgeous! But yeah, you still wanted to keep your cool. 
 
"DON'T LIE! When I stripped just now, you were like admiring my abs!" Daniel chuckled as he poke your cheeks with his fingers. 
 
"No I wasn't ~" You tried to sound convincing. 
 
"Yeah right! Park Yuri! Can you stop being so muddle headed?! Aish, you're so hard to handle!" Daniel teased you. 
 
"YAH! That's YOU! Not me!" You debated. 
 
"Aish my hot headed girlfriend!" Daniel chuckled.
 
ALRIGHT HERE'S YOUR UPDATE ~ Hope you all will enjoy it hehe :) Actually I didn't plan to updae today but after reading your comments, I felt motivated to write this next chapter! So you know what you should do? KEEP COMMENTING AND SUSCRIBING!!!! Kekeke saranghaeyo ;D