Frustration

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 23: Frustration

 
(Simon POV) 
 
The moment I opened my eyes, Miss Yuri popped in my mind. Her image was in my mind, an image of her smiling sweetly at me. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHH! Ottoke?!" I squealed while flapping my hands in midair. 
 
As much as I don't want to confess my feelings to Yuri, I know that it still had to be done. Come on Simon! Do you wanna feel like this every single day and lead a miserable life forever and one day later you'll regret that you didn't confess to her OR do you just wanna confess to her and lead a happy life with her and marry her and live with her forever with no regrets? 
 
"Alright! Let's give it one more try! This time, the deal's for real! I'll live three days of not communicating and not contacting and not even meeting Yuri, if I survive then I don't have to tell her then if I can't, I have to tell her my feelings and liking towards her. Alright, DEAL!" I exclaimed, as if communicating with the walls. 
 
"Nice, I didn't know that girls could make guys talk to themselves." -.- 
 
(1 day later) 
 
"Okay ~ Yes, I did think of her for quite a number of times, but I think as days past by I'll be able to forget her right? Yeah ~ Let's see tomorrow!" I mumbled to myself as I was driving back home from practice. 
 
(Another day later) 
 
"It's just images of her that popped into my mind! Not, wild imaginations of getting married with her or live with her or even have babies with her. Okay, I think I'm quite on the right path. Tomorrow's the last day! I think I'll be able to erase her from my mind! Yes I can! I definitely can! Come on Junho! She's not even your type!" I mumbled to myself and motivated myself as I was brushing my teeth, preparing to go to bed. 
 
(The last day) 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHH! 1AM already and I am still thinking about her?! This is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! Utterly unbelievably impossibly ridiculous! Is she using a love spell on me, seriously! Whyyyyyyy? Ottoke?!!!!! Omma!!!!! Help me!!!!!" I whined as I knock my head repeatedly on the headboard of my bed. 
 
"Okay okay, let's give it one more try! I'll not contact her for another 5 days and we'll see how it goes," I paused for a moment. 
 
I then shook my head. "No no no no! Park Junho! You're a man! A man's got to do what a man's got to do! Nothing will stand in a man's way! If you love her, confess! If you want her, gain her heart! If you wanna live with her, gain her trust! If you wanna marry her, love her with all your heart! If you wanna be the father to her children," I paused for a moment thinking of how to finish off my sentence. "If you wanna be the father to her children, then... you should, have an enjoyable with her?" 
 
I then slapped myself right in my face and knocked my head. "YAH! Park Junho! Stop thinking of ! You haven't even hold hands with her! What the hell am I thinking about?! Pfft ~" 
 
I took out my laptop and flipped it open. This time, I searched for the final question that I have in mind that will finalise my decision. If the answer turns out that way, then I really have to confess to her and no more hesitations! You don't want her to fall in the hands of another guy right? 
 
I typed in the Google search bar: Should a guy confess his feelings for a girl? 
 
After checking a few different websites for the answer, it all concludes down to one thing: CONFESS TO HER! 
 
"Aigooooooo!" I ran through my hair with my fingers. 
 
"Okay, okay, if this is how it's gonna be, then it's gonna have to be!" 
 
I took out my phone and searched for Yuri's contact to send a message to her. As soon as I found her name, I quickly typed a text message to her and send it. 
 
'Would you like to accompany me for dinner tomorrow night?'