Rude Guy

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

[3.30AM]

You tossed and turned in bed, trying your very best to fall back asleep but you just can't seem to do it since you slept pretty earlier just now.

You slipped on your favorite yellow hoodie, perfectly matched with your shorts. You grabbed your phone and quietly made your way out of the house, trying your best to not wake anyone up.

As you were walking slowly and relaxingly, heading to the park nearby, you checked your phone and found a text message from Daniel.

"Baby... I'm really tired. And I'm going to bed now. Just to inform you so that you won't be texting or calling me like an idiot, worrying why I'm not replying, haha. Love you loads! Goodnight!"

You didn't wanna disturb him with his beauty sleep so you just locked back your iPhone.

You finally arrived at the park and got yourself comfortably seated on a bench with your knees tugged in your arms. You were admiring the image of the moon above in the dark sky.

*Flashback*

"Baby, I've something to confess. It's been bugging me." Daniel looked worried.

"What is it, baby?" You asked curiously while the two of you continued swinging on the swings.

"I've been wondering and I've finally decided about the future." He finally confessed.

""What future?" You were puzzled.

"Our future." He continued with an even more unpleasant look.

"Our future?" You asked.

"Yes. Our relationship." Daniel finally stopped swinging and focused his gaze on you.

"What about it?" You still continued on swinging since you really love swinging a lot despite your age.

"Well, you know. If I debut, fans. Those wild fans out there. They can be harsh sometimes. I've noticed this by observing the idols out there now. Like Junhyung and Hara. Most fans are bashing Hara now, eventhough she's not in any wrong." Daniel sighed.

"Oh, that." You finally stopped swinging, realizing that the situation is serious.

"Yeah, that. And I really don't want anything like that to happen to my baby! It's hurtful! It's mean! It's cruel! All the bashing and hatred, it's really heartbreaking. I wonder how Junhyung and Hara feels. I really don't want that to happen to us, baby." Daniel got up from his swing and moved towards you and kneeled down in front of you. He cupped your cheeks with his two free hands and looked directly into your eyes.

"I really want you to be in a safe environment. A totally safe one. I don't want just because of me, my baby's life suddenly becomes harsh and unsafe." He let his thoughts out.

"I understand. So what you're gonna do about it, baby?" You asked while holding his two hands with yours.

Daniel caressed your cheeks with his fingers before sharing his conclusion, "I was thinking... We keep our relationship a secret. Not even one person is to know. Only our families knows about us, of course. Not even my future group members, not even your future friends, not even anyone. Agree?"

You thought about it for a moment. You were quiet upset since you and Daniel will be seen as 'no one' if he debuts. And everyone would think Daniel is still single. But then again, it was for the very best. For his career, for both of your safety and most importantly, for your relationship. "Okay baby." You finally murmured.

Daniel stretched his arms and pulled you in for a nice warm hug. You hugged around his neck tightly. "Thanks for understanding, baby. You're the best." Daniel whispered as the two of you remained hugging each other under the beautiful night sky.

*Flashback ends*

You finally were awake, out of your daze. You dropped down your legs to the ground. You finally stood up and decided to head back home.

You were playing with your phone while crossing the street when suddenly...

"BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

Your eyes widen in shock and you were rooted to the ground. You couldn't even move one muscle since you were utterly terrified. The black sports car spun and finally halt to a sudden emergency stop. The driver opened his car door vigorously. He stepped out of his car and turned to face you. His hair is blonde and his body was perfectly build since he was wearing a tight shirt, allowing his muscles to be showcased.

"Do you wanna die?!" He rudely shouted, pointing at you and walking closer towards you, weakly.

Author's note: HEHEHE :) I'm sure all of you knows by now who is the rude guy huh? So how is the story so far? Please comment & subscribe! Tell me how you feel about this story so that I can improve it here & there a lil. Next chapter is already done but I'll post it maybe tomorrow? STAY TUNED ;)