Emergency

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 34: Emergency

 
(Your POV) 
 
"Unnie ~ I need your precious help!" You whined as you barged through your sister's room without knocking. 
 
"Yah! Don't you know how to knock?! What if I was dancing around ?!" Sheia unnie had her annoyed face on. 
 
"I'm sorry but this is an emergency!" You pouted.
 
"You are forever having emergency situations! What is it now?!" She sighed in frustration. 
 
"Okay, I know I'm annoying-" 
 
"You are, you definitely are!" Sheia unnie cut you in even before you could finish off your sentence. 
 
"As I was saying," You rolled your eyes. "I promise you that this is gonna be the last love-related question that I'm gonna ask you! Okay, so, the question is, who must I choose? Daniel or Simon?" 
 
"This question again? I thought you found your answer already?!" She crossed her arms across her chest. 
 
"I thought I did but I'm confused now. I mean like, my decision was Simon. And then Simon had to leave and now that I'm spending time again with Daniel, he is slowly winning my heart back and all that, you know? So I'm kind of confused now, you see?" You raised your eyebrows. 
 
"You're forever confused! I just have a few questions for you. Answer me the first person that pops in your head, okay?" She asked as you just nodded your head and listened to your unnie attentively. 
 
"Who do you think of the very moment you wake up?" 
 
"Daniel." You assured her. 
 
"Who do you miss most now and you wanna see him so much right now?" 
 
"Daniel!" You exclaimed. 
 
"Who is always by your side in times when you need him and even during times when you don't need him?" 
 
"Most of the time it's Daniel." You replied. 
 
"Who have you known for the longest? And you know that you can surely put your trust on him?" 
 
"Daniel." You said. 
 
"Who has the least number of ex-girlfiends?" 
 
"Daniel." You said beneath your breath. 
 
"And who is still clinging onto you right now eventhough he knows that you're busy with chasing another guy that has left the country?" 
 
"Daniel Chae." You whispered. 
 
"And my dear sister, I do believe that Mr Chae is your right one, not Simon. Simon was just a sight track and just a disturbance, I believe. I still remember the first impression he portrayed on himself, which is a Mr Badass and a mean guy. He's so not polite! Ergh! So anyway yeah, Daniel's a nice guy from the very start! He only had one ex-girlfriend and that already shows what type of a guy he is. He treasures his relationship! I've never seen him outside hanging with other girls before, I've never seen him ditching you or forgetting about your date with him, he's always on time, he doesn't go clubbing or drinking without your consent or knowledge, he's always hanging out here at our house which shows that he's always by your side and not out there flirting with other girls, he remembers your birthday and anniversary and even my birthday and even mum's too, and the best part, he doesn't have more than ten female friends. That shows and proves that he is a trustworthy guy." Sheia unnie shared her view. 
 
You thought about it for a while and you finally agreed. Your sister is right. How could you had been blinded by Simon? Daniel's the right one from the very beginning! 
 
"Gosh! I'm having a major headache! How could I be so dumb and foolish to be chasing a guy who has already flew away?" You shook your head. 
 
"Exactly! That shows that Simon likes to take the easy way out, my dear! Then what if he got you pregnant before you guys got married? What would he do? It's kinda obvious right?" Sheia unnie raised her eyebrows. 
 
"Run away?" 
 
"Better yet, he'll fly back to Japan again!" She chuckled. 
 
"True enough! How could I be blinded by Simon?" 
 
"Well, in life sometimes people get confused, you see?" She said. 
 
"Yeah, agreed. Unnie, you're so good with these things but why don't you have a boyfriend?" You raised your eyebrows playfully. 
 
"That's because I'm still searching for the right one, you pabo! I don't wanna waste my time and end up like you! All confused!" She slapped your shoulder teasingly.
 
"Yeah yeah ~ Say what you wanna say, I don't care!" Just as Sheia unnie was about to reply you, the doorbell was heard. 
 
"Danny boy?" Sheia unnie asked as you just nodde your head and dashed out of your sister's room to answer the door. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Alright Yuri, this is the time." Daniel said as he closed the door behind him and comfortably settled himself on your bed. 
 
UPDATE! Yay! Just a side info for ya'll, it's gonna be a few more chapters till this story will be a closure. So get ready your tissues! Lol! :D