"Mommy, mommy!"

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 39: "Mommy mommy!" 

 
(Your POV) 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You admired the silver diamond ring that was slitted perfectly in your finger. 
 
"I can't believe it." Simon said as he still focused his attention on the road. 
 
"Me too." You smiled as you leaned in closer to him. 
 
"It's so fast. It went by so fast. Too fast, in fact." He released his right hand off the steering wheel and he squeezed your hand. 
 
"Yeah, I know. It's only a week away!" 
 
"And we still have some more preparations to finish up." Simon sighed. 
 
"Don't worry. I'm sure my lovely fiancee here is a very hardworking and tough guy! We're gonna be able to do this, don't worry my dear." You tried to console him. 
 
"Thanks, sweetie. Without you, I'm going down the drain. My fiancee here is one encouraging chick!" He winked at you. 
 
"Okay, with all these compliments overflowing, can I ask, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" You exclaimed. You've known Simon for too long that you can instantly know that he has a motive or hidden agenda when he starts throwing compliments at you all of a sudden.
 
"Your big baby here wants a kiss." Simon pouted as he faced you. 
 
You leaned in and planted a quick peck on his lips which caused him to smile from ear to ear, like an idiot. (Kekeke) 
 
"Stop smiling like that! It's not like as if the Miss Universe had just kissed you!" You rolled your eyes. 
 
"Hey, you are the Miss Universe okay! Hello, don't you know that? Park Yuri is the most beautiful and gorgeous lady in this whole wide universe!" 
 
"Okay, what do you want now?" You raised your eyebrow. 
 
"Oh no no! That was a real compliment! No hidden agenda behind it!" Simon exclaimed. 
 
"Well, good then!" You sighed out of relief. 
 
"Sweetie?" Simon whispered. 
 
"Yes my love?" You replied. 
 
"In a week's time, I'll be able to call you my lovely wedded wife." Simon whispered in your ear as he planted a quick kiss on your cheeks. 
 
"In a week's time, I'll be calling you my husband!" You cheered. 
 
"But, you know what's even more better than that?" 
 
"What?" You asked. 
 
"We'd get to lead a whole new chapter together as husband and wife. I can't wait for the part where we'll get to see our children grow from crawling to walking and to running. Isn't that cute and adorable?" Simon looked happy and excited already. 
 
"Yeah! Cute! Just like the mummy!" You cheered as well. 
 
"Oh, so you already thought of what our children should call you? Mummy? Is that it?" He asked. 
 
"Well, I guess so? Then what about you, daddy?" You as you poke his cheeks. 
 
"Hmm, daddy sounds good!" Simon giggled. "Mommy mommy! How did daddy proposed to you? Mommy mommy! How did mommy and daddy fell in love with each other? Mommy mommy! What do you like about daddy?" Simon said in a high pitch childlike voice causing you to crack up and laugh at his dorkiness.
 
"Oh sweetie! You should be a comedian!" You giggled along with Simon as the two of you made your way to meet Japan's well-known wedding planner. 
 
'Life moves on pretty fast huh?' You thought.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~ 
(A week later) 
(Simon POV) 
 
There she is, walking down the aisle with her dad. She looks so beautiful in her wedding dress. Well, I'm not saying that she doesn't look beautiful on any other day, SHE DOES! But today, she just looks so magnificient and perfect and she's just so gorgeous from head to toe! Well, I have to admit, I am the luckiest guy in this whole planet! Never have I met such a beautiful lady like her. She's beautiful both inside out. Perfect right? 
 
Finally, she reached in front of me. I held out my hand as she gently took it while smiling at me. I returned her with my charming smile (IT IS CHARMING RIGHT?!). 
 
There we are, standing face to face with each other with the priest standing in the middle but slightly a few steps back. 
 
"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Park Junho and Park Yuri in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." The priest started saying as the audience grew silent and as I admired my beautiful bride.
 
"True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding." The priest then looked at me. "Do you Park Junho, take Park Yuri, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"
 
"I do." I replied to the priest as I nodded my head. He then turned to face my beautiful bride as he recite the same statement. 
 
"Do you Park Yuri, take Park Junho, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"
 
"I do." She replied as she smiled sweetly at me.
 
"Please exhange your rings now." The priest instructed. 
 
I slit the wedding ring on Yuri's finger and then she slit the wedding ring on mine too. 
 
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." The priest then instructed. 
 
I slowly opened her veil and hold her chin as I leaned in closer, reaching for her lips. I gently pressed my lips on her's as I enjoyed her soft kissable lips. Everyone in the church started clapping and whistling and even cheering. 
 
"Family and Friends, I now present to you, Mr and Mrs Park!" The priest said as everyone cheered even louder. 
 
Yuri slowly pulled apart as she whispered, "I love you." 
 
"I love you too, Mrs Park." I whispered back as I kissed her forehead. 
 
'Thank you God, for giving me such a beautiful, lovely and caring wife. I feel like I'm the most luckiest and happiest man alive! Park Yuri, thank you for being my one and only.' I said in my mind as I just kept smiling and hugging my beautiful bride.
 
 
 
Okay, I'm so sorry but I just can't help it! This chapter is just so amazing that I wanna upload it up here like a.s.a.p! The reason why I want to end this story like quickly is because of school. I'm sitting for my national exams soon in October so I don't want anymore distractions (YEAH RIGHT). Anyway, my new DMTN fanfic will be uploaded up here but I don't know when but I hope you guys will be anticipating for it though :D

On a side note: I, parkbomfan, hereby announce the closure and ending to Mrs Chae or Mrs Park with all your encouraging comments and increasing subscribers. Thank you so much for your overwhelming support! I wouldn't have done it without you! *do a princess hand wave, bow ninety degree And accepting flowers from audience.* LOL :D