She's different

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

"Good morning, sweetheart..." a voice whispered in your ears.

"Haa?" You were not even half awake, you turned your body upright facing the wall but still continued sleeping.

"Bayyyyy-beeeeee..." the voice whispered again.

You recognised the voice. It sounded so familiar. You always hear the voice every morning without fail, but through the phone. But this time, it sounded so near, so vivid, so-

"Baby! Wake up!" the voice finally bursted slightly louder.

You opened your eyes to find your boyfriend, Daniel, sitting next to you on your bed. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"Finally! You're awake!" Daniel sighed with relief. Daniel leaned in closer and his lips were heading for your forehead, but even before he could press his lips on your forehead... "THUD!"

"OWWWWWWW!" You were rubbing your continuously, trying to relieve the pain due to the fall. Apparently, you accidentally fell on the other side of your bed since you wanted to get away from Daniel.

"Baby! Who told you to run away? Now who's the one in pain?" Daniel teased while quickly running towards you to help you up. He pulled out his hand and you instantly grabbed it to get up.

"Baby! How did you get in here?!" You asked curiously, still rubbing your .

"Your mum approved, hehe." Daniel blushed.

"Haha! Oh, so now you've successfully passed the security, huh?"

"You bet!" Daniel raised his eyebrows up and down.

The two of you were giggling away about the whole issue when someone knocked on your door.

"Yuri, Daniel... Breakfast is ready!" Your mum called out. She popped her head in and winked. She then closed back your door.

"Wow, I am the luckiest guy on Earth, honestly." Daniel suddenly said.

"Why?" You asked in curiosity while brushing your hair and sitting in front of your dressing table.

Daniel went towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Because I have the most beautiful and sweet girlfriend in the whole wide world. And also, I have a cool and fun mother-in-law!"

"Ehem!" You cleared your throat. "Not yet. Correction, it's, mother-in-law-TO-BE!"

"Oops! Yeah, I forgot! Hehe!" Daniel placed his head on your right shoulder while swaying to the left and right and to and fro.

You caressed his head and ruffled his hair. "Silly, boy!"

Daniel leaned in closer and gave you a light peck on your cheeks.

You blushed. "Baby! I'm hungry! Let's have breakfast together!"

"Okay. But eww! You're gonna eat breakfast without even showering first, eww..." Daniel teased you.

"Get used to it! Besides, I feel more comfortable eating breakfast in my pajamas." You defended yourself.

Daniel gave you a warm smile. "Of course. My baby. She's different from other girls. This is why I love you, baby. You never fail to be different. And I like it." Daniel winked at you.

Daniel interwined his fingers with yours and locked it firmly. The two of you then head downstairs for breakfast before heading to school.