Pranks

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 14: Pranks

 
You were already halfway to dreamland when someone tapped on your shoulder lightly. 
 
"Yuri... Yuri... We're here... Yuri..." A husky voice filled the silent ambience. 
 
"H-huh?" You jerked a little while getting up from your slightly lying position. 
 
"We've reached your house." 
 
"O-oh..." You rubbed your eyes while replying.
 
Out of a sudden, without even you realizing or expecting anything of that kind to happen, Simon planted a quick kiss on your left cheek. You turned facing him, wide eyed, together with your mouth forming a perfect-O shape. Simon was smirking and staring directly into your eyes. 
 
"I'm going!" You quickly grabbed your purse and got out from his car. You literally ran like the speed of a cheetah, rushing into your house. You quickly closed your front door right behind you and stood at the door, frozen. 
 
"Why the hell did he just do that?" You murmured. 
 
Not long after, you heard his car drove off. 
 
"Phew..." You sighed in relief. 
 
You stomped up the stairs , heading to your room while wiping your left cheek, trying your best to wipe away any Simon-infested area left from the kiss. 
 
"That guy's a freak..." You mumbled to yourself with a frown. 
 
You went in your room and sat comfortably on your bed. You took out your phone from your purse and checked it. 
 
'15 missed calls - Daniel Baby' 
'8 text messages - Daniel Baby' 
 
"OH SSSSS!" You literally screamed. 
 
You quickly dialed Daniel's number and waited impatiently for him to pick up. 
 
"Hey baby... Where you been?" The voice on the other line finally answered, sounding utterly worried. 
 
"Hey baby! I'm sorry I didn't picked up your calls nor reply your messages! I was out-" 
 
Daniel cut in, "Out with?" 
 
You were stunned by his question. You totally did not think before calling him. You should have thought of some reasons first before dialing his number. You quickly cooked up an excuse. "I was out with Sheia Unnie." 
 
"Ohhhh... Why didn't you tell me earlier, baby?! You made me soooo worried! I was just about to check on you at your house." 
 
"Heh... Sorry!" You felt guilty, again. Awesome, well done, Park Yuri. This is the second time you're lying to your boyfriend. This better don't lead to a big mess again. 
 
"It's okay just don't do it again, alright? Stop making me worried sick!" Daniel sighed. 
 
"Yes loveeee..." You assured him. 
 
"That's more like it." You could hear him giggle a little on the other line. "Anyway baby, I wanna ask you out on a breakfast date tomorrow! Let's go to our favorite cafe!" 
 
"Hmm... Let me think about it..." You replied slowly. 
 
"Baby! Don't do this to me! Please please please please please!" Daniel whined like a whiny little baby. 
 
"Ha-ha-Hahahaha!" You laughed. 
 
"Baby!" Daniel whined even more.
 
"Alright, alright! Chillax! Of course I'll go! No is NOT an option and you know that well!" You assured him. 
 
You heard him giggle again. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Daniel cheered. 
 
"Alright! I'm really worn out! Can you let me sleep now?" 
 
"Noooo! You can't! You must keep me company!" Daniel exclaimed. 
 
"W-what?!" You screamed. 
 
"Nah, was just testing you. It was a test. A love test. And guess what?" 
 
"What?" You replied.
 
"Baby, oh baby, you failed the test! Boo!" He jeered. 
 
"Hey! Come on! I'm tired! Please understand and feel how I feel!" You pleaded.
 
"Ooookay. Goodnight my lovely baby! Sleep tight and don't let the love bugs bite!" You heard him chuckling. 
 
"Thanks! Goodnight baby! See you tomorrow!" You replied happily. 
 
"Muuuuuuaaaaaah!" Daniel giggled.
 
"Byeeeeeeee!" You and quickly hung up. 
 
You are totally aware that Daniel hates it when you hung up on him without returning back his kiss on the phone. But sometimes you just enjoy pulling his pants because of his cute reactions. Obviously, you see it as an entertainment, lmao! 
 
You checked the clock, 10.15PM.
 
"Woah... I better head for shower now. It's getting late." You mumbled to yourself. Before you managed to get up from your bed, your phone vibrated. You checked it. It was none other than, your boyfriend. 
 
"Baby! You owe me one kiss! And since you hung up, you have to give it to me for real!" 
 
You replied him back: "Oh really? I owe you one? Nah! Muahhhhh!" 
 
You then headed to your bathroom. When you got out, you checked your phone again. Another message from Daniel. 
 
"Ha-ha, very funny. Go wear your specs. I said 'for real', which means not through the  phone!" 
 
You replied: "Hahahahaha! Do I look like I care? *smirks* " 
 
You switched off the lights and slid in your bed and your phone vibrated again. 'Aish, this boy is really fast!' You thought. 
 
"Ha-ha! Sorry but I can't answer that question, baby. You know why? CAUSE I CAN'T SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW! Wakakakaka! *legs kicking in the air* " 
 
"Aigoo! You're so irritating! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU TOMORROW!" You replied, threatening him. 
 
Not even five minutes later, Daniel replied. 
 
"Well okay. I don't mind. I won't force you." 
 
You gasped. You were surprised. Normally he'll react like 'Oh baby baby! I'm sorry! Please meet me please meet me!' But he didn't. You decided to ignore his message for the moment, pretending to make it seem like you don't care as well. Eventually, you drifted off to dreamland. 
 
[Next morning] 
 
"Ma Boy, Ma Boy Ma Boy Ma Boy..." Your ringtone filled the dull and silent atmosphere. 
 
"Yeah?" You lazily answered. 
 
"I believe my phone's with you, miss." The voice on the other line replied, huskily.