Who is 'she'?

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 12: Who is 'she'?

 
[Next morning] 
 
Daniel was walking in the dance studio with the brightest smile ever, or course, since he had already patched up with his girlfriend. When he arrived, all his other hyungs were already there. They were sitting in a circle, warming up. 
 
"Hey Daniel boy! You look happy! Good news?" Simon greeted his dongsaeng. 
 
Daniel just nodded his head happily, still smiling.
 
"I'm going to the restroom for awhile. You guys can start first without me." Daniel told his other hyungs. 
 
"Okay then. Be quick, please. Alright, guys, let's start practice!" Intae called the other members over. 
 
'Hmm... I wonder what's the good news?' Simon thought. A few minutes later, Daniel arrived back at the dance studio, still smiling. Daniel stood at his position which is right beside Simon. 
 
"Yah... What's the good news?" Simon whispered while they waited for Intae to start the music. 
 
"My girlfriend and I patched up." An even wider smile was seen on Daniel's face. 
 
"Wow! That's good news! Really good news! Now you just have to keep it a secret from Mong. Don't tell him anything unless he asks. And if he asks, just tell him that you have broken up with her, just to convince him so that he'll stop bugging you." Simon advised his dongsaeng, whispering. 
 
"Thanks hyung! I don't know what will happen to my relationship if you're not here to give me your much needed advise. I owe you one." Daniel assured. 
 
"Oh yeah, you do owe me one! Treat me lunch later!" Simon exclaimed. 
 
"Lunch? Treat? Who? I want a lunch treat as well!" Intae exclaimed as he was walking back to his position when he overheard Simon and Daniel's conversation. 
 
"Aww man! I'm not freaking rich as Simon hyung!" Daniel whined. 
 
"Too bad. I'm the leader! You have to listen to whatever I say!" Intae demanded. 
 
"Naw! Alright fine fine. Lunch, my treat!" Daniel informed the others. He then leaned in closer to Simon's ear and whispered, "This is all your fault." 
 
Simon smirked and replied, "Well, I like to bully my dongsaengs." 
 
"Oh yeah you do!" Daniel exclaimed. 
 
[2.30PM] 
 
You were watching your favorite TV show when a call interrupted your relaxing time. You grabbed your phone and checked the caller ID, highly anticipating it to be your boyfriend, but it wasn't. 
 
"Hello?" You answered the call. 
 
"Hey Yuri! You know what, I remember calling you a few times yesterday but you didn't picked up or even called me back until now." The voice on the other line said. 
 
"Oh ! I'm so sorry! My bad! I totally forgot!" You apologised. 
 
"It's okay. I'm cool with it but..." 
 
"But what..." You asked. 
 
"But... You have to make it up for it." 
 
"What do you want now, Simon-shi?" You sighed. 
 
"I want you to have dinner with me tonight." 
 
"What? So I have to treat you to dinner?!" You exclaimed. 
 
"No no no..." Simon calmed you down. "I'll treat. I just need company." 
 
"Ohh! Say so! You gave me a shock there!" 
 
"Haha, sorry sorry. So, what do you say?" Simon assured again.
 
"Hmm well okay." 
 
"Alright cool! I'll fetch you at 7pm!" Simon said.
 
"Okay! Byeeee!" You hung up even before Simon could say another word. 
 
You obviously dislike people who disturb your relaxing time, except Daniel of course. You decided not to tell Daniel about your dinner with Simon otherwise things will get even worse. Besides, Daniel will be freaking out as to why you're going out with a complete stranger! 
 
[On the other line]
 
"Alright cool! I'll fetch you at 7pm!" Simon said.
 
"Okay! Byeeee!" 
 
"Oh by the way-" Simon was about to finish his sentence when... 
 
"Toot... Toot... Toot..." 
 
"What the hell? She hung up on me? How dare she!" Simon mumbled to himself. 
 
"Hyung, who's the she? Ohhhhh! Someone's got himself a girlfriend!" Apparently Daniel overheard Simon's last sentence. 
 
"What an eavesdropper." Simon rolled his eyes while putting his phone away. 
 
"Sooo... What's her name? Where did you met her?" Daniel pulled the seat next to Simon and sat there. 
 
"Can you stop being so nosy?" Simon gave him a dagger stare. 
 
"Oh come on hyung. It's so interesting and I wanna know who's the lucky girl!" Daniel whined. 
 
"What the hell are you talking about?" Simon argued.
 
"About the 'she' that you were talking to on the phone just now! Is she your new girlfriend!? Oooo... Spicy!" Daniel .
 
Simon turned his body to face his dongsaeng and said coldly, "Number one, she is not my girlfriend. And number two, she's not really a lucky girl." 
 
Daniel gasped, "Why?" 
 
"Because... I'm actually trying to make her fall in love with me." Simon shared his intention. 
 
"And why is that a bad thing?" Daniel was confused. 
 
"Because once she falls for me, I'm gonna ditch her." Simon continued.
 
"Hyung, why are you like... Taking revenge on her?" 
 
"Because that day she told me to wash her so-called favorite hoodie that I vomited on. Who does she think she is, ordering me around?" Simon remarked. 
 
"Then did you wash her hoodie for her?" 
 
"Of course not! I send it to the laundry lady! You seriously think I'm gonna lay my hands on her dirty hoodie?" Simon exclaimed.
 
"Oookay... But don't you think you're going slightly overboard with the revenge thingy?" Daniel asked. 
 
"Of course not. She's gonna deserve what she's gonna get. No one messes with Park Simon." Simon remarked.
 
"Oookay then. But make sure-" 
 
"Make sure what?" Simon cut in even before his dongsaeng could finish off his sentence. 
 
"Make sure you're the one who's not gonna fall head over heels for her!" Daniel bursted out laughing. 
 
"Ha-ha... Very funny. Not gonna happen!" Simon shrugged. 
 
"Oh yeah. That's what they usually say at the beginning. We'll just see how it goes then, alright hyung?" Daniel raised his eyebrows teasingly. 
 
"Dude, I think you watch way too much drama." Simon said.
 
"Honestly speaking, yeah I do! I think I should cut it down a lil." Daniel replied.
 
"YES. You should." Simon said while ruffling his dongsaeng's hair.