I love... I love.,.

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 27: I love... I love...

 
(One week later) 
 
(Daniel POV) 
 
I parked my car outside Yuri's house, right behind a familiar car. The car looked so familiar as if it was Simon hyung's car. But if it is really his car, then what is he doing here? 
 
I went in Yuri's house only to find Simon hyung already seated comfortably on the sofa together with Sheia noona and Yuri's mum. 
 
"Hyung? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised. 
 
"Welcoming Yuri back home!" He cheerfully said. 
 
Today, Yuri's coming back home. After a week of vacation by herself, she finally return home today. Yuri apparently went on a vacation without informing me at all, she only informed her mum and Sheia noona. And Sheia noona was very kind enough to inform me that Yuri had already took the flight to Maldives and that she'll be coming home today. 
 
"Oh, I see." I simply replied.
 
I glanced over at Sheia noona, my mind full of questions for her as to why must Simon hyung be here since he's only just a friend to her and how did he found out that Yuri was away and that she is coming back today and all that! Sheia noona, on the other hand, just gave me a warm smile.
 
I decided to excuse myself to get myself some fresh air so I proceeded outside of Yuri's house to just sit in my car until Yuri arrived. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
As I was about to open my car door, a cab stopped opposite the roadside, across my car. A girl with black wavy long hair and multiple highlights of pink, blue and green came out from the cab. The moment she turned around, I realised that it was Yuri. 
 
'She changed her look?' I thought as I stared at her while she was unloading her luggage. 
 
"Baby!" I called her but she didn't respond. 
 
"Baby!" I tried for the second time but still no response. I then realised that she had her earpiece on. 
 
'In her own world, huh?' I thought as I locked back my door and decided to walk over to her instead. 
 
(Your POV) 
 
You were in the cab, on your way home from the airport. Apparently, you had decided to take a break and a breather and of course some time alone. You just wanted to settle down and think and make your decision. Of course, you couldn't do all that here in Seoul, so that's why you went to Maldives. You chose a place slightly far away just so your mind won't be disturbed. You didn't even told Daniel and Simon about your departure. 
 
Once you got off the cab, you proceeded to unload your luggage. You were listening to your favorite song, Jay Park's Know Your Name Acoustic version, and the song practically matched up with your mood well. Fortunately, you have already decided on your decision on who to choose and spend the rest of your life with. You were really sure and determined that he is the one for you and that he will play a good role as your boyfriend, husband and a father to your children. Yes, you were already imagining life with him. You are also very sure that you would never, ever regret this decision of yours. 
 
Once done unloading, you slowly crossed the road without looking left or right, you just kept your head down. What made you look up was when you heard a very loud screeching sound. Upon looking up, you saw Daniel walking over to you with a sweet and warm smile on his face when suddenly, his face changed to an expression like as if he's seeing a ghost. His mouth even opened and closed and you realised that he was shouting something like, "Yuri! Watch out!"
 
You then turned to look to your right when you realised that an oncoming car was approaching you and it was so near that you knew what to expect. You quickly turned back to Daniel to catch a final glimpse of him. Somehow, you had a feeling that it would be the last time you could see him smiling but you didn't know why. 
 
(Daniel POV) 
 
"Yuri! Watch out!" I screamed as I saw a car approaching her. 
 
She turned to look at the car and quickly turned back to look at me. Not even a second later, I saw her body being banged by the car and the impact was so hard that her luggage flew fast forward and her body flew upwards and rolled on top of the car and a loud "Thud" was heard once she landed behind the car. 
 
I stood there rooted with my mouth hung open. I felt like as if the whole world stopped and just crashed onto me. I couldn't believe what I just saw. What was it? Was I dreaming? Was it just a huge nightmare? What am I supposed to do now? Soon after Yuri landed behind the car, her chest was moving up and down very quickly and was opened and closed and opened again like a fish breathing for it's last few breath. 
 
(Simon POV) 
 
"Yuri! Watch out!" Daniel's voice was heard, followed by a loud screeching sound and followed by a very loud "Thud". Yuri's mum, sister and I quickly got up from our seats and ran over to the door. Yuri's mum opened the door and all of us quickly went outside to see what was the commotion about. 
 
I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran over to Yuri who was already covered in a huge pool of blood. She was gasping vigorously for much needed air. Her chest moved up and down and up again. Her eyes were wide open and her facial expression was as if she saw a ghost. I scooped her up in my arms and I could feel the blood dripping down on my arms from her head. Her forehead was already covered in blood. I wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. 
 
"S-S... Simon..." She said so soft that it was barely audible. 
 
"Yuri... Please... Be strong..." I tried to control my shaky voice. 
 
"I... I... Love... I love... I love-" Even before she could finish off her sentence, her eyelids closed and her body stopped shaking and her body became weak. Her hands dropped by her side indicating that she might have passed out. 
 
"What is it?" I whispered, but I was very sure that I wouldn't get a response from her. 
 
Yuri's sister came running out of the house with her phone in her hand, calling for an ambulance. 

 

 

Omo! Yuri! Don't die! Ahhhh! Kekeke another cliffhanger yet again xD