Decision

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 22: Decision

 
(Simon POV) 
 
"It's so funny how she lied to me about she isn't free for lunch and then I caught her when I asked Daniel whether he was free! Her facial expression was so priceless! And, cute?" I mumbled to myself as I was driving back home. The image of the incident replayed in my mind and I can't help but to laugh at the thought of Yuri's reaction. 
 
"She's quite, cute..." I said below my breath. "Wait, why am I thinking about her? And, why am I mumbling to myself as if I'm acting in a drama! Aish!" I realised my stupid actions as I shook my head as if to clear my thoughts. 
 
Finally I reached my destination, I parked my car, took a long hot bath, ate some snacks and finally settled on my bed to take a nap. Once I was on my bed, I realised something unusual. Apparently, while I was doing all my tasks just now, my mind kept wondering off to Yuri. Yuri, Yuri, Yuri! When I eat, when I was taking a shower and basically every second, Yuri was on my mind! She's on my freaking mind! Then I recalled that since I was driving I was already thinking about her! What the ? 
 
Not satisfied, I took my laptop and settled down on my bed while I flipped open my laptop. Once my laptop started running, I searched on the Google search bar: Symptoms of falling in love. 
 
The website showed a list of things that a guy encounters when he is falling in love. And guess what? 'Thinking about her all the time' IS ON THE LIST! IT'S ON THE FREAKING LIST! I DON'T FREAKING WANT IT TO BE ON THE FREAKING LIST! 
 
"It can't be!" I whined as I flipped down my laptop screen, not wanting to read anymore. "She's not my type! Besides, I'm supposed to take revenge on her! Not fall in love with her!" I pulled the strains of my hair with my fingers. Suddenly, my train of thought ran over to Daniel.
 
*Flashback*
 
"Make sure you're the one who's not gonna fall head over heels for her!" Daniel bursted out laughing. 
 
"Ha-ha... Very funny. Not gonna happen!" I shrugged. 
 
"Oh yeah. That's what they usually say at the beginning. We'll just see how it goes then, alright hyung?" Daniel raised his eyebrows teasingly. 
 
*Flashback ends* 
 
"That kid! Did he put a spell on me?! Aish! This is so annoying!" I sighed in frustration. "Maybe he is right, maybe I am already falling for her. He's right, that's what usually happens in dramas. I guess my life is fated to be like a drama huh? But how do I express my feelings for her? Or should I not express my feelings for her? Or maybe I should-" I paused out of a sudden after I realised something very, VERY important! 
 
"YAH! PARK JUNHO!" I slapped myself on my cheek. "What are you thinking about? Saying 'I love you' to her?! Did you forgot?! Your motive is to take revenge on her! Not fall in love with her!" I rolled my eyes. 
 
"But, am I really gonna take revenge on her knowing that she is my bandmate's bestfriend? That's kinda cruel and mean right?" I nodded my head agreeing with what I said earlier on. "But, I can't be so nice and polite all of a sudden right? That's gonna be weird and she'll definitely expect it! Well she's a girl afterall right? Girls always have this sense of feeling that she can detect everything!" 
 
I sighed, "Aigoo! This is so frustrating! AND, why the am I talking to myself again?! Yah! Park Junho! You're not filming a scene and neither are you reading out from a script, so stop mumbling to yourself, you fool!" 
 
'Okay, this is what I should do. I shall take a nap, and if Yuri is the first thing on my mind that pops in the moment I wake up, then I must confess my feelings to her, somehow. But if she's not, then I shall continue on with my revenge plan! But, she's Daniel's bestfriend! Argh! Ottoke? Okay, if she doesn't pop into my mind the moment I wake up, then I shall just don't express my feelings for her!' I then nodded my head again, agreeing and satisfied with my decision. 
 
"Okay, sleep, NOW! Aigoo! Stop mumbling to yourself Park Junho!" I mumbled to myself, again (-.-), as I pulled the blanket up.
 
 
 
Oh no!!! I updated two times today! I'm so sorry! Hehehe :) I was just so excited to post this chapter up! I find Simon so cute and funny with his character in here lol :D I'm working on the next chapter now and I hope you guys loved this chapter as well! :D SARANGHAE!