My New Girlfriend

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

[9.45PM]

You were watching some shows on the television in your room and you were wearing your PJs, preparing to go to bed. Eventhough it was your favorite show, you can't seem to focus watching it and your mind and heart is not at peace.

"I miss him..." You said under your breath.

You grabbed your phone and checked for any texts from Daniel, still no sign of him.

"Is he really really mad?" You frowned.

Since you miss him so much, you decided to call him up. Hearing his voice might be able to soothe your feelings. You punched his numbers on the keypad and it's finally ringing. He was taking quite long to pick up, and that made you think that he doesn't wanna talk to you. So you decided to hung up but before you could do that, a voice on the other line was heard.

"Yes?"

"I... I miss you..." You replied.

"Okay... So what do you want?" Daniel questioned coldly.

"Err... Nothing... I just... I just wanted to check on you..."

"Don't need to. I'm fine." He replied.

"O-okay then..."

He let out a sigh and continued, "If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up. I'm tired. Good night." He then hung up.

You were totally surprised by his actions. That's the first time ever he actually hung up on you. You started thinking wild things like Daniel doesn't want to be with you anymore and stuffs like that.

"Beep beep!" You were interrupted by a loud honking coming from outside. You were utterly irritated so you got up to see who it was.

You saw a black sports car parked right in front of your house. Suddenly, you remembered that you and that guy are going out tonight.

"! How could I forgot?!" You mumbled while rushing to your wardrobe to find something to change to.

You managed to find a figure-hugging white lace dress and it's your favorite too. So you slip it on and it stops just below your . You grabbed your favorite white-coloured 5-inch stilletos. You packed your stuffs in your white purse. Just as you were about to step out of your room, something caught your eye. It was that guy's wallet and phone and you quickly grabbed it and made your way out of the house.

You closed the front door after you and put on your stilletos and walked over to his car. As you were reaching nearer, he came out from the driver seat and walked over to the passenger seat and opened thr door for you. He was wearing jeans and blazer, looking macho and good.

"Looking y..." He whispered as you slid in his car.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes.

When he got in, you passed him his wallet and phone.

"Oh thanks, I didn't realize I left it here." He said.

"How can someone ever forget their belongings?" You said sarcastically.

"Well, ME!" He smiled.

You didn't reply and just stared outside at the view. After like five minutes, he got your attention again.

"It's weird how I'm going out with you and I don't know your name. I'm Simon." He looked at you, smiling.

"Yuri." You replied coldly.

"Nice to meet you, Yuri. Erm, I just wanna apologise for my behaviour from the past few days. You know, the rude one."

"Oh. Okay..." You answered. You were actually quite puzzled why he was so rude and now suddenly he's so nice and polite. Did something possessed him?

After what seem like forever, you and Simon finally arrived at the destination, which shocked you the most. He stepped out of the car and rushed over to open the door for you. He held out his hand and you grabbed it. Once you stepped out, you waited for him to lock his car as you stared at the place worriedly. It's been a long time since you last came here.

"Come on! Let's go!" He wrapped his arm around your waist and lead the way in.

The sound of music was incredibly loud, and there was plenty of people. Some at the dance floor, some sitting at the bar and even some couple making out at the booths. The two of you entered the dance floor to get across to the other side but some guys were coming over to you and you knew that they wanted to grind with you since they looked so drunk and out of control, basically they're high. Seeing those guys, Simon tightened his grip on your waist and hold your hand. He managed to push the other guys with his body protecting yours and eventually lead you out of the crazy dance floor. He lead you to a booth where there were many other partygoers.

"Sup, Simon! Who's that babe?" A guy shouted.

"My new girlfriend!" Simon replied while wrapping his arm around your waist again, this time tighter.

 

 

HEY PEEPS! I have something dorky to share with you guys. It's about Simon, of course, lol :) CHECK HIM DO CRAZY DANCING! I totally love it! Look out for Simon's crazy dance! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-wkMathog&feature=showob