Motives

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

"My new girlfriend!" Simon replied while wrapping his arm around your waist again, this time tighter.

"Woah! Nice! I think she looks the hottest out of your previous ones!" Another guy spoke up.

You looked at Simon blankly. The other partygoers made space for you and Simon to sit down at the booth. Simon helped you settle down and he sat beside you.

You leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear, "What the hell is this?" and he whispered back, "Just play along with me."

"I'll go get you guys something to drink!" Another guy said while making his way to the bar.

"So, where did you guys met?" A girl sitting beside you asked while smiling.

"At another club last week." Simon replied.

"Ohh... So what made you interested in her, Simon?" She continued asking, more like investigating. -.-"

"Her beauty." Simon winked and leaned in closer to you.

'Eww... How cheesy can this guy be?' You thought.

"Ahh yeah... I totally agree!" She smiled then shifted her eyes to you. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Yuri." You smiled.

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Yuri! I'm Gina and all of us here are Simon's friends." She smiled.

"Oh hi! Nice to meet all of you!" You greeted the others and they smiled back in return.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" The previous guy came back with two glasses in his hands.

Simon placed one glass in front of you and the other, he gulped it down like as if it's not his first time drinking it and he's totally a pro with it. Well, of course he is, he doesn't look new to alcoholic drinks and all. You stared at the drink in front of you. You haven't consumed alcoholic drinks for a pretty long time, and you were not sure whether you should. You know that you totally can't take it.

"Excuse me, I'm heading to the ladies." You announced while Simon quickly stood up so you could get out from the booth.

Just as you were about to push the door to the ladies' open, a hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a quiet corner. You were about to scream for help when you saw the culprit's face, and it was none other than, Simon.

"What's wrong?" He asked, leaning against the wall on his right shoulder, with both hands in his pocket.

"What?"

"What's wrong with you? You don't seem to be enjoying your time here." He said.

"Of course I'm not! I'm not a clubbing person, you see?" You spat out.

"Huh? How come? But you do dress like one!" He admitted.

"But it doesn't mean I am one!" You rolled your eyes.

"Right. Alright, fine. Since I've already introduced my friends to you, I'll just send you back home then. Since my motive of bringing you here is to just convince them that I'm so over my ex-girlfriend." He then rolled his eyes.

"OHH! So that's why! You did had a breakup! No wonder you were all moody and rude that night!" You exclaimed.

"Heh!" Simon giggled while rubbed the back of his neck.

Simon and you went over to the booth to bid goodbye before leaving. His friends asked why you guys were heading home so early and Simon just shrugged and said he's tired and needs some rest.

Both of you then got in his car and Simon started the engine, but literally failed. He tried numerous times but still no luck.

"Uh oh... Bad news..." Simon uttered while shaking his head.

"What?!" You asked, curiously.

"Are you fine if I walk you home instead?" Simon asked.

"Gosh! It's quite far!"

"Then we'll have to wait here till the mechanic guy comes which is tomorrow morning? It's midnight now." He said, checking his wristwatch for the time.

"ERGH! Fine... Fine..." You groaned, stepping out of his car.

You walked slowly first and Simon caught up after.

"Ahh sorry about that!" He apologized.

"So much for a sports car." You .

"Hey! That's the first time my car ditched me like that! I think my car doesn't like you!" He teased you back.

"Ha-ha... Very funny aye? Not." You rolled your eyes.

You were walking steadily when you accidentally fell since you didn't saw a step on the ground.

"OWW!" You winced in pain.

Apparently, you accidentally sprained your right ankle since you fell and you're wearing killer heels, which made you off balance and worsened your falling impact.

"Are you alright?" Simon ran over to your right and kneeled down in front of you and took off your heels.

"Oww oww! Easy!" You growled.

"Sorry..." Simon apologised while massaging your ankle smoothly.

"Does it help? Feeling better?" Simon asked.

"Mmm... Not really..." You shook your head and frowned. "Still hurts..."

Simon looked up and faced you, "Tell you what, why not I bring you over to my house instead since my house is nearer from here compared to yours." He suggested.

"Mmm ok..." You were reluctant at first but finally agreed thinking it might be better since you can't manage to walk back home in that state which required another 20 minutes of walking from where you are now.

"Come!" Simon helped you up slowly and then he stood in front of you, bending down a little for you to get up easier.

"Piggyback?" You asked, worried.

"Yeap! Come on!" He said.

"Are you sure?!" You questioned him.

"Never been totally sure ever in my life! Hurry!" He assured.

"I'm quite-" Before you could finish off your sentence, Simon interrupted.

"Can you just ing shut up and get on my ing back?" He demanded sternly.

'Gosh, this guy! Geez! He's so strict!' You thought in your mind.

You just did as he demanded then, not wanting to argue with him.

"Oh god! You are heavy!!" He groaned.

"I told ya! I haven't had my dinner just now! So imagine if I did, I'd weighed heavier than now!" You exclaimed, stating the facts.

"Wow! You're gonna weigh as heavy as an elephant if you ate your dinner!" He laughed out loud.

You slapped his shoulder lightly, "Hey, I'm not that heavy okay."

 

Author's note: Finally an update :) Hope you guys like it eventhough it's just a short chappie, heh! What's gonna happen next at Simon's house? Ooooooooooo! Hehehehehehehehe! STAY TUNED ;)