Love You

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 35: Love you

 
(Daniel POV)
 
"Alright Yuri, this is the time." I said as I closed the door behind me and comfortably settled myself on Yuri's bed. 
 
"The time?" Yuri said.
 
"Yeah, the time. The time to talk things out. So, care to explain to me about the incident the other day?" I raised my eyebrow as I just stared at the beautiful figure that is standing rooted by her window. 
 
"What incident?" She looked confused, more like acting to look confused. 
 
"Oh you know, that incident when you confessed that Simon is your Mr Right?" I emphasized on the word 'confessed'. 
 
"Oh, that incident." 
 
"Yeah, that one." I said.
 
"Well, you know sometimes in life people get confused?" 
 
"Uh huh..." I replied her. 
 
"Yeah, so I guess at that time I was confused! Since Simon was leaving, and I was just recovering, so I guess my mind was blocked and maybe I was just not thinking properly?" She exclaimed.
 
"Oh, okay. So, tell me now Yuri, I'd like to know the truth. Do you choose Simon or me now?" I finally let out the thoughts that were in my mind for the past few weeks. 
 
"Of course I'd choose you, Danny." She said under her breath. 
 
"And why?" I wanted to know.
 
She took a deep breath before explaining. "I believe you should know the reason by now. You and I have been together for quite a long time and I believe I can put my trust on you rather than Simon since I don't really know Simon that well and I've only met him like a few months ago." 
 
I nodded my head in agreement. "So, can we just drop this and get back together? This is making me insane and this situation is utterly complicating!" 
 
"But, you're not mad that I was about to leave you for Simon?" Her head then hung low. 
 
"Baby," I stood up and approached her as I rested my hands on her shoulder. "To be honest, I was disappointed. I'd be lying if I were to say that I wasn't mad or angry at you for wanting to do that. But then, when I was thinking about it through, I realised that in life, people can be blinded and they make mistakes. Nobody's perfect! And you know that too. Breaking up with you did crossed my mind before, but because of you, I didn't give up trying. You make me wanna try even harder to keep our relationship going. You make me don't do stupid things and regret later on. It's all because of you. And now, I believe you're in my shoes last time. Being blinded and sight track by Simon, about to leave me, but because of your words, I still cling on to you and I still strive to get a place in your heart again. So, I believe that if I don't give up, so won't you. Baby, I can't live without you, can't you see that?" 
 
Tears rolled down Yuri's cheeks. Her head then hung low. "I'm... I'm so sorry! How could I? How could I even thought of breaking up with such a faithful guy like you?! God shall punish me! Punish me for being such a dumb and idiotic and blinded and dumbfounded and ridiculous and-" 
 
"And beautiful and caring and sweet and cute and one of a kind and the most gorgeous girl and the most loving girlfriend and the most adorable girl!" I decided to cut her off by saying positive things rather than what she was doing which might probably lead to a mental breakdown! 
 
"No! I'm not whatever you said! I'm really really really a stupid girl-" 
 
I quickly pressed my lips against hers, intending to make her shut up and also because I want to do that. If words and compliments cannot make her shut up, then a kiss shall do the trick right? 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(Your POV) 
 
It's been 5 months already and your relationship with Daniel is better than improving! Your love for each other is even more deeper and fonder, you guys spent time even more now since you're his makeup artist. The two of you are never apart! Well, maybe sometimes but most of the time you two are together! At work, at your place, sometimes his place, on the way to work, you name it! 
 
Your relationship with Daniel is definitely not going astray or even not going down the drain like how it was 5 months ago. Things aren't complicating now! Everything's settled! Everything's fine! Everything's in perfect condition! Everything's basically good and perfect. You thank God everyday for having such a patient and forgiving boyfriend like Daniel. You can never imagine life without him. 
 
"Baby, here's your Chocolate ice-cream!" Daniel sung as he walked towards the bench that you were sitting on with two ice-cream cones in his hands. He also cause you to jump out of your train of thought. 
 
"Gee, thanks my love!" You gladly took the ice-cream and started it happily. 
 
"Baby..." Daniel said as he too started his ice-cream. 
 
"Hmm?" You replied. 
 
"Do you love me?" He finally planted a gaze on you. 
 
"Pfft, silly question! Of course I do!" You rolled your eyes. 
 
"How much do you love me?" He raised his eyebrows. 
 
"How much do you want it to be?" You chuckled as Daniel joined chuckling along. 
 
"Well, if you wanna know, my love for you is even bigger than this ocean right in front of us." Daniel pointed at the ocean in front of the two of you. 
 
You shifted your gaze and admired the beautiful view of the ocean. The sound of the waves, some splatters of the sea water, the clear blue sky, the beautiful sailing cruise ships and boats, the scene matches up the mood pretty good. 
 
Daniel cleared his throat, making you come back to reality. Without you even realising, Daniel was already kneeling down right in front of you with the ice-cream cone on one hand as his other hand held out a pretty small blue box with a beautiful shinning diamond ring. 
 

"You're different from other girls I know. You're special. You outshine other girls. Your charms are unresistable. Your cute eye smile can never fail to appear in my mind. You're my first love, and I'm praying to God that you'll be my last. I hope we can continue our journey together ahead. Forever, you and I. I hope our friendship since young, and our love since we were 16 years old, would not go to waste, baby. What would you say, if I'm gonna ask you to be my lovely wife? Park Yuri, let's continue our journey ahead. Let's start a new life together as a married couple." Daniel proposed. "So, what do you say? Park Yuri, will you marry me, Daniel Chae, and be my lovely wedded wife? And grow old and live with me forever?" 

 
Tears stung your eyes at that very moment. "Daniel, you're so sweet... What should I say? I don't know what should I say! I don't know how to put the words together..." 
 
Daniel chuckled at your funny reaction, a reaction too rare to find when a guy proposes to a girl. "Just say the two words, that's it." 
 
"I do?" You asked as Daniel nodded his head slowly.
 
"Danny, you idiot! Stupid question! Of course I'd marry you!" You slapped his chest lightly as the tears rolled down from your eyes. 
 
Daniel laughed as he slit on the beautiful ring on your finger. "Baby, you're so funny!" 
 
"What's funny?" You replied as you wipe away the tears on your cheeks. 
 
"You're funny!" Daniel chuckled. He then gently cupped your cheeks with both his hands and planted a kiss on your forehead. "I love you, Yuri." He whispered. 
 
"Love you too, Danny..." You then rested your head on his shoulder as the two of you hugged each other and enjoyed being in each other's arm. 
 
*End of Daniel's story*

 

 

Oh nooo! The ending's not really good! I'm so sorry!!!!! I hate myself!!! My mind was quite blank for the ending! I'm so sorry guys!!!!!!!!! On a side note, next few chapters are Simon's ending! I hope it won't be as dull as Daniel's! :( I'M SO SORRY!!!