Perfect boyfriend?

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 17: Perfect boyfriend?

 
You opened the text: On a date huh, missy? 
 
Your eyes widen in shock. How does he know? Gosh, he makes you feel insecure sometimes. 
 
You replied: Stalker much? 
 
"Who is that baby?" Daniel leaned in closer to get a better view of your phone. You quickly locked back your iPhone. 
 
"No one, just mum." You tried to sound convincing. 
 
"Oh! What does she want?" Daniel asked while sipping his latte. 
 
"Err..." You can't believe you're lying to him, AGAIN! "Nah... She just informed me that she went out with Sheia unnie and they won't be back till 9pm." 
 
"Oh... Okay..." Daniel nodded his head. 
 
Guilty, guilty, GUILTY! That's how you're feeling now. And there's only one solution to solve this matter: Stop seeing or texting or even have contact with that freaking Simon! Yes, indeed, you have to stay away from him as far as possible! Your phone vibrated again, interrupting your train of thought. 
 
'You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend.' 
 
You replied: Oh, must I? 
 
You scoffed and locked back your phone. 
 
'Who does he think he is? My boyfriend?' You thought. 
 
(Simon's POV) 
 
Today is a good day to chill and just relax since there's no practice today. I'm free for the day! Yes! 
 
Where should I go? 
 
I was driving past the mall when I saw a couple drinking a cup of Frappucino while crossing the street. That looks appetizing. 
 
I turned the wheels and drove towards the carpark of the mall. 
 
Once done parking, I made my way to the cafe. 
 
(Outside the cafe) 
 
I was about to push the door to the cafe open when my eye caught a familiar figure sitting inside. I focused my gaze on the familiar person and after I realized who it was, I took a step back. 
 
"Yuri?" I murmured to myself. She was laughing and giggling away. She must be having a good time huh? I've never seen her so happy before. 
 
'But who's the gentleman that could make her smile and laugh so happily like that?' I thought. 
 
I then shifted left and right to catch a glimpse of the guy sitting next to Yuri but it was hard. He was facing the other side of the cafe, and he was wearing a cap, which makes it even harder to recognize him. 
 
I decided to just back off and walk away before Yuri saw me. I walked back towards the carpark and took out my phone and decided to text Yuri. 
 
(Your POV) 
 
Once done having breakfast, you and Daniel walked towards the carpark. 
 
"Shall we just crash in your place, baby?" Daniel asked after burping out loud, a sign that he's full, of course. 
 
Realizing that you had lied to him that your mum and sister was out, you tried to distract him. "Err... Can't we crash at yours instead? My place's kinda messy." Yes, you tried to cook up an excuse, AGAIN. 
 
"Messy? I dropped by this morning and it's all fine. What are you talking about, baby? You're weird." Daniel chuckled. 
 
You tried to laugh it off as well, "Oh come on! You know what a clean freak I am right?" 
 
"Hmm... Okay baby... My place then alright!" That's the thing about Daniel that you like. He's always so easygoing and he just basically listens to you. He'll try to make everything comfortable and to your liking. He never, ever forced you to do things you dislike. He also never objects to whatever you say. To cut it short, he's really like the ideal dream guy every girl would want. A guy who understands his girlfriend's feelings. A guy who takes things slow and easy. Basically, a guy who knows that girls don't like to be controlled. That's him. That's Daniel. And fortunately, that's your boyfriend. And with that, you felt even more guilty. How can you do this to him? He's so loyal and faithful to you and you're secretly going out and contacting another guy! Not that you're dating Simon, but eventhough you and Simon are just acquaintances, you still felt guilty and felt like as if everything's gone wrong. You felt like you're cheating on him! This cannot happen. This cannot continue going on. This ing thing must end. Pronto! 
 
 

 

 

 

 

HELLO :)

I'd love to say many many thank you to my awesome 19 subscribers & all your lovely and much appreciated comments! Without you babes, I won't be able to go on with this story! AND, I hope as the story goes on, I'll be able to entertain you babes even more and more and more and more (and the list goes on) Hehehe :)

 

AND! To the silent readers, what ya'll waiting for? 

S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E N-O-W! 

Hehehe! SARANGHAE ;)