Your Silly boy

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 16: Your silly boy

 
(Your POV) 
 
You ran back upstairs and opened your room door. Thankfully, fortunately, Danny boy was still playing with your laptop. He really is in his own world huh? 
 
"Helloooooo..." You waved your hand in front of his face. 
 
"Yes my baby?" Daniel replied while taking off the earpiece. 
 
"Shall we go now?" You asked. 
 
"You're ready?" 
 
"Duhhhh. You're such a silly boy!" You ruffled his hair. 
 
"Yes, I'm a silly boy. I'm a silly boy only for you. I'm your silly boy, baby. Yours only." Daniel said as he place his hands on his left side of his chest, as if he's touching his heart. 
 
"Okay seriously, I think you ate the wrong medicine!" You grabbed your handbag and pulled him together with you out of the room. 
 
(At the Cafe) 
 
"How's your training so far?" You questioned Daniel as you were savoring your Oreo cheesecake. 
 
"Hmm... Good so far... I made 4 new friends!" Daniel replied as he too was savoring his latte. 
 
You scooped a spoonful of your cheesecake and fed Daniel. Daniel, in return, opened his mouth to welcome the cake. 
 
"New friends? That's good! So you're not gonna introduce me to them?" You chuckled. 
 
"Yah! Why are you being so cheeky? Have you forgotten that you're talking to your boyfriend here!?" Daniel exclaimed as he crossed his arms across his chest. 
 
"Oops! Sorry! I forgot that I even have a boyfriend." You chuckled again. 
 
"Yah! Yuri!" Daniel whined. "Don't do this to me! This is torture! My heart feels like its been stabbed." 
 
"Stop being so melodramatic!" You put in another spoonful of cheesecake in your mouth while rolling your eyes. 
 
"Oh. So now you don't care about me anymore? You don't care about your handsome, good-looking, heart throbbing, muscular, cuteypie and irresistible boyfriend anymore?" Daniel pouted. 
 
"I guess so?" You chuckled. 
 
"Yah! Yuri!!!!" Daniel went back to his stern expression while hitting the table with his hand. 
 
"WHUAT? You asked me a question so I gladly answer it then." You shrugged. 
 
"Gladly? GLADLY?!" Daniel sighed. "How do you feel if I go up to a random girl now and flirt with them?" 
 
"I'm fine. Go ahead. I'm watching!" You chuckled. 
 
"Babyyyyyyy ~ Why are you so irritating today?" Daniel pouted. 
 
"I'm irritating everyday!" You laughed. 
 
"Ooookay, you've got a point there." Daniel shrugged it off. 
 
"Hmm... I really pity my future husband cos he has to bear with my irritatingness every single freaking day!" 
 
Daniel waved his hand in front of your face, "Ehem ehem. That should be me right?" 
 
"Huh? What you're talking about, Danny boy?" You put on a confused look. 
 
"Err... Your future husband... That should be me right?" Daniel pretended to fix his hair and collar, pretending to look confident. 
 
"Huh? YOU?! Sorry but I was thinking of Mr Lee Oh-So Muscular Gikwang!" You chuckled. 
 
"WHAT?! Lee Gikwang?! But I'm cuter! I'm better! I'm muscular too you know! And most importantly, I'm your freaking boyfriend!" Daniel whined. 
 
"But... I prefer Gikwangie more..." You pouted, pretending to look sad. 
 
"What? Gikwangie?! You even have a cute name for him?! You don't even call me Danielie?! But oh wait, Danielie doesn't sound nice." Daniel sighed in frustration. 
 
"So Gikwangie's name is cute? Oh gee thanks!" You chuckled again. 
 
"Yuri!!!!!! I will ban you from watching anymore B2ST related stuffs!" 
 
You laughed at your boyfriend's jealousy and reaction. Just as you were starting to have a good time with your beloved boyfriend, your phone vibrated, interrupting your time with Daniel. You slid your phone out of your purse and checked the ID: Text from Simon. 
 
'What does this freak wants?' You thought. 
 
You opened the text: On a date huh, missy?