Kisses & Love

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 32: Kisses & love

 
(Your POV) 
 
After taking your morning bath, you stepped outside your bathroom while drying your hair with your towel and you saw Daniel styling his hair at your dressing table. 
 
"You look good already." You let out a small laugh looking at how vain Daniel is. 
 
"No, my hair's being a today. It's not at it's usual place!" Daniel sighed as he ruffled his hair and did it all again from square one. 
 
Thinking that you might be of some kind of help, you offered. "Here, let me do it for you." You walked over to Daniel and styled his hair for him. 
 
Within 5 minutes, you managed to style his hair according to his preference and liking. 
 
"Wow, you're quick and your work is perfect. You're not only good with makeup but you're good with hair too. You should really be a makeup artist and hairstylist, baby." Daniel smiled widely. 
 
'Baby? Did he just call me baby? Hmm, I guess, he's not moving on huh? Well, to be frank, neither am I...' You thought as you stared at Daniel as he was admiring his hair in the mirror, still smiling as though he really love his hair.  
 
"Oh! By the way, I bought us a cake!" Daniel suddenly exclaimed, making you return to planet Earth. 
 
"For?" You asked while you looked at Daniel who was running happily to the side table and grabbing the white-coloured box of of cake. 
 
"To celebrate my debut as an idol! Did you forgot?!" Daniel exclaimed as he pouted. 
 
"Err.... Sorry..." You lied. 
 
This time, Daniel's facial expression changed to somewhat, disappointed. "It's okay." Daniel's head then hung low. 
 
"Nah! I was just pulling your pants! I saw your performance!" You let out a loud laugh as you hold on to your stomach. 
 
"Yah! Park Yuri! You miss pulling my pants don't ya?!" Daniel ruffled your hair and tickled your tummy, something that you couldn't stand. 
 
You giggled even more as you bent your body down, trying to ease the ticklishness but it didn't work. Daniel kept on tickling you even more and that caused you to trip backwards and apparently, you accidentally pulled onto Daniel's shirt and that caused him to fall together with you and eventually, he landed on top of you as you lay on the floor facing him with him facing you too. You could even feel his hot breath, sweet scent and warm touch, something that you had longed not felt and you must say that you really miss 
him and his touch.
 
It was like as if the two of you were shooting a drama scene. The two of you lay on top of each other for quite a while until someone had to ruin the interesting and romantic moment. 
 
"Wow, glad to see the two of you have worked things out but can the two of you just hurry up and come down for breakfast? Mum's nagging!" Sheia unnie bellowed as she closed back the door behind her. 
 
The two of you turned back to face each other. Daniel's hands was on your waist while your hands were on his chest. You decided to break the silence with a compliment. "Been working out huh, Mr Chae?" You said as you slowly run your hands around his chest. 
 
Daniel suddenly chuckled and you could see a hint of proudness portrayed on his face. "Uh-huh. And guess who's the lucky girl who'll get to see it and feel it all by herself?" He raised his eyebrows playfully. 
 
"Your mum?" You . 
 
"Yah! Stop being sarcarstic will ya?!" Daniel glared at you. 
 
You just laughed at his reaction. Yeah, you do miss teasing him and seeing his reactions and the way he got annoyed so easily. How cute... 
 
"Yuri?" Daniel suddenly whispered. 
 
"Hmm?" You stared at his loving eyes. 
 
"I miss you..." He stated. The way he said the three words, was so sincere. You could feel it. By looking at his eyes, you felt that he really misses you badly. And by spending time again with him like this, you too, misses him badly. 
 
"I... I miss you too, sweetheart..." You whispered. You automatically closed your eyes when you saw Daniel approaching you closer, reaching for your lips. 
 
Soon enough, you felt his soft plump lips slowly pressing on yours.