Chapter 6

Give Me A Smile

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};

 

Your POV

 

We went out from the restaurant. Tao was pulled me away as we reached the exit.

“Noona, I’ll see you at the party!” Xiumin waved. I nodded and waved at the others too. Lay smiled and Kris just nodded.

Hmm, let me label those three:

Xiumin OPPA, supposed to be, he’s a kid at heart and he likes to eat.

Lay, he’s…..playboy. But he’s really friendly.

Kris, he’s an ice prince. End of story.

I honestly find him intimidating.

“Noona, we’re heading to the company now. Do you have somewhere to pass by to?”

“Eobseo, le’ts just go. I want to see haraboji.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The siblings arrived at the company building. Jooyoung smiled at the empployees who greeted her as they got inside, while Tao was wearing his sunglasses with his earphones on. Jooyoung just shook her head lightly as they got in.

“Ya, you’re going to be the next boss, you should at least~”

“Maybe in a few years.” Tao said. Jooyoung just punched his arm lightly.

“Be serious, please dongsaeng.”

“I want to enjoy a little bit first. Besides you have a three month off, we should have some fun while you’re at it.”

“Fun as in, me trying to stop you from being rude to pretty young ladies?”

“She was not pretty. Her nose is fake.”

Jooyoung just closed her eyes briefly and looked away.

“Hopeless case, Tao.”

Tao rolled his eyes.

 

As soon as they entered their haraboji’s office, the elder Huang greeted them warmly and asked about their health.

“We’re both okay, haraboji.” Jooyoung replied as they sat down.

“I heard you were given a leave, is it true?”

“Yes, haraboji that’s why noona and I~”

“It is true.” Jooyoung gave her brother a look.

“That’s good. You, Zi Tao, you should be working with us by now.”

Tao scrunched up his nose. Jooyoung smiled.

“Let him be, Tao wants to do some things before he goes to work.” Jooyoung said with a smile.

“If that’s what you think, I’m fine with that, just watch over him.”

Jooyoung nodded. Tao smiled.

 

Your POV

 

“What am I, your baby sitter?!”

Tao just smiled as we got inside the living room.

“Mom and dad will be back by two days!” I hollered as I went in, then I found two people looking at me.

“Who are….” the guy with black hair asked.

“Oh, hyungs are here.” Tao said. I looked at him.

“Is she your girl~”

“No, she’s my older sister.”

“Introduce us!” He said. I looked at the other guy, he had pretty eyes and his smile is just so……cute.

“Whatever.” Tao said as he sat down. The guy shrugged and stood up.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Tao’s noona, I’m Chen.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jooyoung, Tao’s sister.” I shook his hand and smiled.

“Oh, noona, this is Luhan.” He added, the guy stood up and shook my hand.

“Nice to meet you, Luhan-ssi.” I said.

“Same here.” He just smiled.

“Noona, he’s oppa to you. Him, Xiumin hyung and Kris hyung are of the same age.” Tao said with his bored voice.

I just nodded and sat down.

My brother has really interesting friends.

Chen, had this friendly and approachable aura around him.

Luhan oppa, he’s a flower boy.

“Tao, by the way, the others are coming over.”

I looked at Chen. What?

“Chen called them earlier, Xiumin seems to really like seeing your sister.”

I smiled.

“Why?! How could you just invite those people in my house?!”

“What “those people” huh, Huang ZiTao?”

I looked up and found Lay, Xiumin and Kris behind them.

“We just had lunch together.” Tao grumbled.

“But we didn’t get to give your sister a welcome back too.” Lay replied.

“Noona, annyeong!”

“Annyeong Xiumin oppa.” I grinned.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

They were having dinner and the table was noisy. Since Tao and Jooyoung were always alone in the house, this was a new thing for Jooyoung. She enjoyed their company.

“But, you mentioned earlier you work as a flight attendant, don’t you want to work for Huangfu? Wouldn’t it be more easier?” Lay asked.

“True, it’s more easier for me if I work for Huangfu, but I won’t get to discover another world. I enjoy what I doing and everything’s a learning experience for me. Besides, I’m sure that I’ll just end up at Huangfu in a few years.” She replied.

“Very impressive, noona!” Xiumin clapped his hands. Kris shook his head at Xiumin. But what she said made him thoughtful too. He grew up caged in his own world.

“Anyway, noona you have to come tomorrow.” Chen said.

“Tomorrow? Wae?”

“Xing Xing hyung’s company’s party.”

“Ah, Zhang Enterprises? Arasso.” She nodded.

“Noona, I didn’t say we would go.” Tao said.

“Then, I’ll go alone.”

“Good idea, I can be her !” Lay said. Tao glared at him.

“Fine, we’re coming.” He grumbled.

“Whoa, Tao is easily defeated.” Luhan mused.

Then, Jooyoung’s phone started to ring. She got the phone immediately.

“Oh, oppa?” She said as she stood up and went out.

Tao looked up. Kris spoke,

“Ya, you’re being too overprotective.” He commented.

“Tsch.”

“Your noona’s~”

“You’re interested in noona?!”  Xiumin blurted. Kris looked at him.

“Ani, I’m just saying~”

“Hmm, guys? I have a friend, he just landed at the airport, I have to go out and meet him. I need to go ahead, we’ll see each other tomorrow!” Jooyoung said.

“Friend? Who?! Is it a man?!”

“Bye Tao.” Jooyoung said as he kissed his head and went out.

Tao sat down.

“She said oppa. It was a gu~~~y.” Lay said. Kris smirked.

“What if she has a pilot boyfriend?” Xiumin mused.

“That would be nice, Xiumin.” Kris said, adding salt to the wound.

“That easy, he’ll have to go through me first.” Tao said.

“Death comes.” Luhan grinned.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++