Chapter 13

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

Suho sat down in his office chair. He was bothered. He came back knowing that Jooyoung was also in Seoul. But the moment he wanted to make a move, she seems to be surrounded by guys. Well, there’s the over protective and intimidating brother and well, his friends. He remembered when he visited their house one of his friends had called her and there was this tall guy who took her out for lunch. He sighed.

“I have to tell her how I feel.” He nodded to himself.

 

It was a bright Wednesday morning, Jooyoung walk down the stairs and found Luhan and Chen talking with Tao.

“Noona, are you ready? We’re leaving in 10 minutes.” Chen asked. Jooyoung nodded and gave Tao her duffel.

“I’ll jusr drink some water, where’s Lay?”

“NOONA! NO!”

“What now, Tao?”

Luhan chuckled.

“You cant get attached to playboy hyung!”

Jooyoung shook her head and went to the kitchen.

 

The Huangs stepped out of the house,Jooyoung did a double take at the huge luxury bus before them.

“I thought Busan was only a few minutes away, why the~”

“We love to travel in style noona.” Xiumin said as he got off the bus and pulled her in.

“Oh.” She blinked.

 

 

Your POV

 

The vehicle only had ten seats inside. There was a mini bar, a fridge, the seat were leather and~ Tao waved over.

“I’m sitting with Lu-Lu.” I replied.

“Lu-Lu?” Luhanoppa looked up from his book.

“Why, you don’t like it oppa?”

“Ani, it’s fine.” He smiled. I nodded.

“So, we have to pick up……” I looked around.

“Kris.”

“No oppa for him?” He asked. Lay popped out of nowhere and waited for my answer.

“Uhmmmm.”

“She doesn’t have to call me that if she doesn’t want to.” A monotonous voice said. I strained my neck and looked around, Kris was sitting behind us.

“It’s not~”

“Don’t mind him, he’s a grouch, dongsaeng.” Luhanoppa grinned. Lay just smirked and sat down on his seat.

“I don’t think he is.” I muttered.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kris went back to sleeping. Jooyoung grew bored and stood up, she headed over to the mini bar.

“Tao, do you want something?” Jooyoung asked.

“I’m not hungry noona.” Tao called back.

“That’s a miracle.” She grinned and looked at the food. The others grinned,Jooyoung was a caring sister after all.

Then her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“It’s me.”

“Oh, Kim Suho-ssi.” Jooyoung grinned. Suho chuckled.

“Are you busy?”

“Sort of, I’m with my bro~” She looked around.

“I’m with my brothers right now off to a trip. Why?”

Xiumin smiled at the word ”brothers”.

“So, you’re babysitting again?” Suho grinned.

“Yes, it’s like Tao times six.” She got a can of pineapple juice and made her way back to her seat. Tao looked at her with an irritated face.

That guy again, he thought.

“NOONA!”

He even woke Kris up with his voice. Kris glared at him. Jooyoung stopped in his tracks.

“Excuse me, oppa- Yes, Edison? I’m on the phone.”

“I want juice.”

“I just got back here, go get it yourself~”

“I want the one on your hand.”

Jooyoung blinked.

“Tao, she’s on the phone.” Luhan said

“Thank you, oppa.” Jooyoung grinned and sat down. On the other line, Suho’s brows knitted together when he heard Jooyougn call someone oppa.

“Suho oppa? You still there?”

“..Yeah, I am. Say what, let’s go out together when you come back.”

“Sure, I’ll be back in two days.”

“Arasso, I’ll just call you.”

 

Kris’s POV

 

Suho, it’s the same guy from the restaurant. They must be really close.

“That Suho person again.” I heard Tao mutter darkly.

“Wae? You don’t like him?”

“No. He…..smiles too much.”

“Tao.” I said warningly.

“He likes noona, my sister is just too dense to see it.” He shrugged.

“Theyre not dating?” I blurted.

“Over my dead body.”

 

The bus stopped, Xiumin, Chen and Jooyoung were the first ones to go down, well technically Xiumin was dragging her along.

“Hyung, let’s move fast okay?” Lay smirked.

“What?”

“Nothing, Mister Wu.” He grinned and went down. What is he up to again?

 

Your POV

 

I entered the room and dumped my duffel on the bed. Lay said we were supposed to meet by the lobby and then head to the pool. They don’t really want to swim right?

I shook my head as I wore a pair of shorts and a white shirt. I tied my hair up and went down. My thoughts went back to Suho oppa. He was in a bad mood last time we talked, but just now he sounded normal.

I arrived at the lobby but they werent here, so I headed to the pool.

Now this is new. Lay was talking with bikini wearing girls, Chen and Xiumin were nibbling on some snacks, Luhan was reading, my brother was listening to his mps player and Kris was laying on a lounge chair, sleeping.

I grinned as I sat on the lounge chair beside my brother.

“Noona, you’re not swimming?” Chen asked.

“Hyung, why would you want a death in your resort?” Tao said dryly. I shoved him lightly. He grinned.

“Noona cant swim, hyung.”

“Really? That’s unfortunate noona. I really wanted to swim with you.” Xiumin nodded. Tao shuddered and looked away. I smiled and looked around, there was only one lunge chair, it was the last one beside the ice prince. I stood up and got my phone.

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Jooyoung laid flat on the chair and looked around the resort. The view was brethtaking. The place was owned by Lay’s family and basically they can do anything they want in the resort. She glanced at Kris briefly.

No one should disturb him, really, she thought as she sat back again. She herself was also sleepy, but her eyes snapped open when she heard a voice over them,

“Uhmm, excuse me….but arent you Wu Conglomerate’s Kris Wu?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++