Chapter 28

Give Me A Smile

Your POV

 

We were preparing for the flight to China. I looked at windows.  I wonder how my brother is doing. He must be busy.

“Passengers are coming.” Minah said, I nodded. We both stood by the door to welcome them.

Minah did the talking while I just bowed politely.

“Good morning, welcome to~” She halted. I looked up.

Kris looked at me, then he nodded. He’s here?

Minah elbowed me. I gave her a look.

I watched as Kris ducked a little as he walked. Giant person. I grinned as I watched him sit down at the first class section.

“Babe, let’s switch, take the first class section, Hyunjoong and I will take the economy.” Minah said before she closed the door and walked off.

“Ya! I cant~”

She shrugged and walked away.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kris sat back on his seat and put his headphones on. He tried to drown out the noise of the people around him. Jooyoung glanced at him and grinned.

“Ice prince.” She muttered as she looked away to assist the other passnegers. The plane was already on air, Jooyoung and her partner, Jihoo were already serving the in flight meals and drinks.

She nodded as she handed one passenger her juice.

She arrived at Kris’s seat. Kris spoke without looking up,

“I’ll have~”

She placed a cup of coffee on his seat table.

“I know. Enjoy.” She grinned at him as she looked up. Kris smiled back.

“When will you back?” He asked.

“This Saturday.” She replied as she placed the food on the table.

“The guys….miss you.” Kris added while scratching the back of his neck.

“Me too. Then, I’ll go, I have some people to serve. See you around Kris.” Jooyoung nodded and walked off. Kris smiled to himself as he looked at the cup of warm coffee. He realized something. He missed her.

 

Kris arrived at their residence in China. He found their butler waiting for him with a warm smile.

“Shaoye(Young master), Miss Gong is waiting for you in the living room.”

Kris nodded and went ahead.

“Moli?” He said as he entered the room. Moli stood up and smiled. She went up and gave him a hug.

“How have you been doing, ge?” She asked.

“I’m doing well, you?”

“I’m fine. When will we be going to Korea?”

“You’re that excited?” Kris . Moli nodded.

“This Saturday, I have to meet my father and the company BOD here.”

Moli nodded and planted a kiss on Kris’s cheek.

“I missed you, Kris ge.”

Kris’s brow furrowed, he nodded and went out of the room. Moli used to do that when they were still kids but now….he found it disturbing.

 

Your POV

 

Finally, flight back to Seoul today. I tied my hair and went out. We still had an hour before the plane starts to welcome passengers. I ordered a cup of tea and sat down. Since today is a Saturday, does that mean Tao’s not busy? I got my phone.

“Oh, Noona?”

“Are you busy?”

“Ani, I’m at home, wae?”

“Can you pick me up today? I’ll be~”

“What time?”

I chuckled.

“Three hours. Thanks.”

“Arasso, Kris hyung is coming home with a guest too, he wants us to have lunch together……or was it dinner..anyway, thats that.”

“Cool, I’ll call you later.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung was assigned to the economy area, so she didn’t see Kris on the plane. On the other hand, Kris was enduring the noise coming from Moli, the girl loved to talk and Kris…..well, doesn’t. He tried to look like he was listening and he kept on nodding. Moli even complained why they were riding commercially.

“I wanted to try. I have to monitor the airline too.” Kris explained. Moli just pouted. Kris shook his head.

 

The plane already arrived at Seoul, Kris had to wait for Moli in the arrivals area for a while, she had to pass by the immigration office, because she wasn’t a Korean citizen. Kris stood there with his usual expressionless face.

“You…look tired.” Someone said behind him. He turned and found Jooyoung with her luggage.

“A little, would you like some coffee?”

Jooyoung smiled and nodded. They walked together to the coffee stall.

“Business trip?” Jooyoung asked.

“That and I have someone with me.”

She nodded.

“How was your week?” Kris asked.

“It was fine, peaceful even.” She laughed. Kris just watched her smile and he smiled to himself.

Moli came out of the immigration and found a flight attendant talking with Kris. Her eyes hardened as the two walked to get coffee together. And something happened that made her more annoyed, Kris smiled at her.

Moli looked away, Kris doesn’t even smile that much when they’re together. She glared at the flight attendant and walked to the rest room.

 

Your POV

 

Kris went ahead to the arrivals area to wait for his friend. I made my way to the exit when a girl wearing a navy blue coat and silver dress stopped me.

“Who are you?” She asked in this weird accent Korean.

“Yes?”

“I know girls like you, stop throwing yourself to Kris oppa, you’re not his type. Cheap s.” She said and spun around, and then she added,

“Find someone who’s on your level and stay away from him.”

I blinked. Who was that?

Kris has a fan girl?

I shook my head. Then I saw my brother waving me over.

“Who was that girl?” He asked as he got my bag.

“Fan girl.” I replied and we walked towards his car.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};