Chapter 25

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung looked at the two men. She wanted to get her wrists back.

“Kris, we need to talk.” Suho said.

“You can talk to her inside, its getting cold here.” Kris said with his monotonous voice.

“No, I have to talk to her~”

“And let her freeze out here?” Kris tugged her wrist, but Suho didn’t let go. Jooyoung sighed, a part of her was hoping that one of the guys would appear and fix this thing.

“Oppa….let go….Kris too.”

“Jooyoung please.” Suho said.

Jooyoung just tugged on her wrists without a word.

Suho threw her a glance and immediately let go. Kris didn’t move an inch.

“Kris~”

“Go in now.” He said as he dragged her with him.

 

Suhos’ fists clenched as he watched Kris pulling Jooyoung away from him. Anger filled him inside. Jooyoung allowed him to pull her away when he had wanted to talk to her. She chose him, and it hurt Suho.

 

 

Kris’s POV

 

Who is that guy?! Does he want her to freeze?!

I pulled her inside the gymnasium; Jooyoung had been quiet for some time now. I could feel her soft smooth skin under my palm.

Why do I feel this feeling inside me? I wanted to yell at Suho earlier from stopping us to go inside. How could he be so inconsiderate?

Jooyoung tugged on my sleeve and pulled her wrist from my grip.

“I’m sorry, I was just~”

“Don’t be, you helped me earlier, but that didn’t……end well.” I felt her lean on me lightly.

“Do you want to leave now?” I asked. She looked up.

“Ani, it’s fine. I’m sure Minah’s still here.”

“Jooyoung-ah.”

She looked at me questioningly.

“About earlier….with Suho….”

“I know, you were just worried Tao would kill you.” She chuckled lightly.

I wasn’t. I didn’t even think of Tao when I did that.

“Tao wont kill me. Can we eat now?” I asked. She nodded and began pulling me towards the table.

“Does Suho…..have no chance…at all?”

“It’s not like that…I just want to think some things over.” She replied while looking at the food in front of us. She picked up a small slice of red currant muffin.

“Here.” She placed it in front of me.

“Eat this, this is good.” She nodded. I opened my mouth and she fed me the pastry.

“It’s like having a taller Tao around.” She chuckled and began to eat.

“This is not dinner.” I said.

“There’s this small restaurant we used to go to when I was still studying here…..do you want to come?”

 

Your POV

 

I should clap my hands for this, but no, I shouldn’t be happy. Suho oppa’s probably mad at me. But on the other hand, Kris seems to be…..nice tonight. I mean, he talks and makes sarcastic remarks, but he’s better than his usual I-don’t-care attitude, which is nice.

We were making our way to this barbeque house inside the campus. I wonder if it’s open tonight.

“It’s not a five star restaurant you know.” I said. He just nodded while walking beside me.

“You won’t fit at the door.” I said seriously. He just chuckled.

“Wear your coat, you’re going to be an ice cube when we get there.”

I nodded and placed my coat on.

“There it is.” I said pointing at the brightly lit store.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung was eating while Kris concentrated on flipping the meat.

“There’s one thing I’m curious about.” He started. Jooyoung looked at him questioningly.

“Why are you working for another company?”

“Because……I know that I’d still end up working for Huangfu, before that happens I want to at experience working for another….company.”

Kris nodded; impressed by the way she looked at things.

“Stop flipping the meat, go eat.” Jooyoung shooed his hand away and handed him chopsticks.

“Tao is starting to take over next week.” She stated. Kris blinked.

“I know, its kind off….weird but he is. He already talked to our grandfather.”

“You should be happy.” Kris said.

“Should I be?” She grinned playfully. Kris didn’t say anything but just placed some meat on her bowl.

That’s how the day ended; Kris exceeded his sentence limit again. Suho was angry with him, but he didn’t care. Kris didn’t like the guy, and obviously, he was starting warm up to Jooyoung. Although, Jooyoung kept on thinking about Suho throughout their meal, but she was glad she had someone with her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};