Chapter 23

Give Me A Smile

 

 

Your POV

 

So basically, the guys just took me out to dinner, Xiumin and Tao requested a buffet dinner, yes, a big buffet dinner. I know, my brother is a bottomless pit. Everything was pretty much normal for today well, except for…..Suho oppa. But it’s not like I can stay away from him. He’s a friend and I know it would hurt his feelings if I avoid him. I love Suho oppa but I’ve always seen him a friend.

“Ya!” I felt two arms on my shoulders. Xiumin oppa grinned at me and placed one arm around my shoulder.

“What are you thinking so deeply about?” He asked, we were on our way out to the restaurant.

“Finally having a peaceful life without six grown men bugging me.” I grinned. He pushed my forehead once.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kris smiled as he saw Jooyoung interact with Jooyoung, even though their closeness made him a bit uncomfortable, but he liked the fact that she gets along with everyone.

Jooyoung looked at Tao as they went out.

“Let’s go home early today, I feel unwell.” She said. Kris looked at her.

“Arasso, noona.” Tao nodded and they walked out.

The five looked at the siblings as they walked away. Jooyoung had playfully wrapped one arm around Tao’s neck as they walked to the car. They could hear Tao laughing along with her as they went away.

“Well, she’s a little miss sunshine, isn’t she?” Chen said. Xiumin nodded and looked at Kris.

“Of course, she is.” Xiumin said.

 

Your POV

 

I skipped breakfast and had an early lunch with Haraboji. It was kind of odd that he was home for lunch, he’s usually at the office.

“Zi Tao came to me early this morning.”

“Really?”

“Hmm, he said he wanted to work.”

I almost choked on my salad. Haraboji chuckled.

“I know, it’s new. Why do you think he wants too?”

“Haraboji, a few months ago you were forcing him to work, now you find it odd?”

“Something must have pushed him, but that’s good. Too bad my only granddaughter has to leave.” He said in Chinese.

“I’m sorry, haraboji. But I’ll be back.”

“Be back before I grow so old and I wont be able to see my great grandchildren.”

“Haraboji!”

 

My phone rang while I was fixing my hair. I looked at the caller ID. I sighed.

“Oh, oppa.”

“Are you coming? I can come pick you up.”

“It’s okay oppa, I still have some things to do so….I’ll drive.”

“You’re not avoiding, me, aren’t you?”

I chuckled lightly.

“Why would I? You’re not planning on eating me right?” I blew my cheeks.

“Ani, ani. Anyway just come, arasso?”

“Hmm, arasso. I’ll see you later.” I placed my phone on the dresser.

I exhaled. Why does it have to be so hard?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Around 4 PM, Jooyoung got in her car and drove to the city. Inside she was excited that she’d get to meet some of her old friends but spending time with Suho bothered her. She knew it would never be the same for them anymore. And she didn’t like the discomfort it causes. She decided to stop by a small shop for some tea to calm her nerves.

 

Meanwhile, Kris was on his way home when he saw a familiar young lady get off from her car. She was wearing a black mini dress and her hair was in loose messy bun.

tumblr_lzs42lEkRp1qfcrgro1_500.jpg

Jooyoung passed by and some men glanced at her furtively. Then, the men also followed her in the shop. Kris hesitated for a while as he gripped on the steering wheel. With a big sigh, he parked his car just behind Jooyoung’s.

Kris was right; the two men had followed her in the shop. Jooyoung was talking to the cashier about what she wanted while the men were behind her, checing her out. Kris shook his head and went to her.

“Yes, an iced green tea with~” Jooyoung stopped talking when she felt an arm snake around her waist.

“Don’t kick me in the chest, its just me.” Kris whispered. He glanced at the men behind them, they steppes back, who wouldn’t be intimidated when a188 cm man was glaring at you, right?

Jooyoung paid for her drink and decided to move. Kris didn’t drop his hand until they sat down. Jooyoung felt warmth reach her cheeks.

“How did you know I was here?”

“I saw you….and them.” Kris replied coolly. Jooyoung looked at the guys briefly.

“Thanks.” She said. Kris gave her a nod.

“Are you going to that university reunion tonight?”

“Actually, I’m on my way.”

“And Suho will be there. Eosaekhada. (Awkward.)” Yes, Kris was teasing her. Jooyoung gave him a look and sipped on her tea.

“I know. But he’s my so~”

“Its not a formal event, I don’t think you need an .”

“You have a point.” Jooyoung smiled. Kris looked at her oddly.

“Are you busy?”

“Ani, I just got off work, wae?”

Jooyoung gave him a cheeky smile.

“No. I hate parties.” Kris stated.

“Please? You can just act as my brother. Or even my uncle.”

Kris shook his head.

“But it would be so awkward to go alone and I’ll have no choice but to stay with Suho oppa because I know Minah will be bringing Junsu.” She bit her lip and looked away.

“What about Tao?” Kris said.

“He can’t know. Anyway, I need to go. I’ll see you later.” Jooyoung smiled and stood up. Kris shook his head and closed his eyes in frustration.

“Arasso, I’ll come with you.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i dont even know kris anymore.... hahaha

 

comments are loved <3


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};