Chapter 29

Give Me A Smile

 

Your POV

 

We arrived home; Tao went up to his room to answer a call. I smiled, in a span of days; he changed into a serious businessman. I shook my head as I went up to my room.

“Good, you’re back for the weekend.” I found Lay lying down on my bed, while Xiumin was reading a magazine on the couch.

“Since when were we this close that you can barge into my room?” I grinned as I placed my bag down.

“Almost a month already.” Lay grinned and sat up.

Xiumin oppa nodded.

“Arasso, arasso, you guys go out first, I need to shower.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Kris hyung called.” Tao said as he walked in the living room.

“Wae? He needs a PR team?” Lay chuckled.

“You’re right. He has a guest and he doesn’t know how to deal with her.” Tao nodded and sat down.

“We should just have lunch together and show….wait a lady guest?” Xiumin blinked.

“Could it be that girl? The one auntie kept on talking about before.”

Tao shrugged.

“Well, call Chen, Yixing.” Xiumin said.

Just in time, Jooyoung walked in with a pair of high waist shorts and a loose shirt.

“Are you guys going out?” She asked. Tao nodded and gave her a leather backpack.

“And you’re coming with us, kaja(let’s go).”

“But I just~”

“Come on, noona.” Xiumin just pulled her away.

 

Your POV

 

I drove my car on the way to the restaurant Xiumin oppa said. It was a restaurant located at Yeouido Park. Why do they always like to eat?

I parked my car and went out.

“Jooyoungie’s here.”

I spun and found Lu-Lu oppa.

“Chen?” I asked.

“He’s already inside. We’re just waiting for Kris and Moli.”

“Moli?”

He nodded as we stepped in. As usual, Chen, Xiumin oppa and Tao were the ones reading the menu while the others sat down and listened.

I felt my phone vibrate. I stepped out.

“Are you in Seoul already?”

“Yeah, oppa. But….I’m having lunch out. We can~”

“I’ll pick you up after eating, where are you?”

I chuckled.

“Yeouido Park.”

“Hmm, arasso, eat well.”

“Suho oppa, you eat well too.”

I placed my phone back and went inside.

 

Kris’s POV

 

We went inside the restaurant and found my friends sitting down.

“Guys this is Gong Moli, a friend of mine from China, Moli this is Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Chen.”

“Nice to meet you.” Moli greeted.

“Nice to meet you too, Kris’s rare female friend.” Lay shook her hand. I gave him a look and Luhan chuckled.

“Oh, Jooyoungie eobsda(not here)?” I asked.

“Jooyoungie?” Chen looked at me.

“Don’t worry, Yi Fan, she’s here. Somewhere.” Luhan said.

“Jooyoung?” Moli asked.

“Tao’s sister.” I replied before any of them could speak.

Just then, Jooyoung entered with a bright smile on her face. Her hair was tied up in a bun.

“Oh, Kris, annyeong.” She said as she sat between Lay and Luhan.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Moli’s eyes widened as soon as she recognized the girl who entered.

“Moli this is Jooyoung, she’s Tao’s sister, Jooyoung-ah, this is Moli~” Lay started.

“I met her at the airport.” Jooyoung waved one hand dismissively she was typing something on her phone, and then she looked up.

“Nice to meet you.” Jooyoung said and she smiled. Moli shook her hand and nodded.

Soon everyone was conversing in Chinese, which was giving Jooyoung a tiny headache.

“After this we can go around the park and show Moli around.” Xiumin said.

“That would be good, is it okay?” Chen asked.

“That sounds nice.” Moli replied with a sweet smile. Tao scrunched up his nose and looked away.

“Hmm, Jooyoung-ah, is something wrong?”

Kris looked up, Luhan was facing her.

“Ani, I don’t think I can stay long after this, that’s all.”

“That’s okay, just go with us.” Kris spoke. Moli looked at him with curiousity.

 

Your POV

 

We went out of the restaurant, Xiumin oppa was at the front pointing different landmarks to Moli. So….is she Kris’s girlfriend? The way she reacted earlier….was….odd.

I shook my head and followed behind them.

“You’re being quiet. That’s new.”

I looked up.

“You too, you’re starting a conversation.” I grinned. He chuckled lightly.

“Aren’t you tired? You just got off work.” Kris asked.

I shook my head at him. Then someone pulled his arm; Moli wrapped her arms around his.

“Ge, let’s go?” She asked with a sweet smile on her face.

“Jooyoung?” He looked at me.

“Go ahead~”

“Yeah, go ahead, Jooyoung’s mine now.” Lay wrapped one arm around my shoulder. I grinned, but Kris just walked away without a word with Moli holding onto him. I heard Lay sigh.

“Mwo?” I asked.

“That girl…..is not my style.”

I looked at him.

“What is the playboy blabbering about?”

“Clingy ones, not my type.” He shook his head I just chuckled and continued to walk.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Everyone was enjoying the view at the park. Moli was sticking to Kris like a bubblegum. She sensed something different from Kris when Jooyoung entered the restaurant and she didn’t like it. On the other hand, Kris was bothered; he never had the chance to talk with Jooyoung the whole time. She was always “guarded” by Lay or Luhan.

“Ge, is that the Han River?”

Kris grew uncomfortable and pulled his arm gently. Moli’s chest was touching his arm and he didn’t like it.

“Yeah it is.” He sighed, and then he heard a car approaching them.

They looked at the white Jaguar in front of them. Then the driver stepped out. Kris’s eyes narrowed.

“Oh, oppa.” Jooyoung walked over to him.

Suho just smiled and just hugged her. Jooyoung was shocked but she hugged him back. Suho looked at Kris over Jooyoung’s shoulder, then he smirked.

 Lay looked at Kris; he saw something in the older male’s eyes.

Jealousy.

Lay smirked and bit his lip, then he commented,

“What a nice couple.” He said and he covered Tao’s mouth before the younger one could comment.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};