Chapter 21

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung woke up on a chilly Friday, she had slept early last night.

“Noona, do you want to go around Hongdae?” Tao peeked into her room. Jooyoung smiled at him and patted the space beside her.

Tao grinned and went in the room and he jumped on her bed.

“I’m going back to work next week, so we’ll go.” She grinned as she pinched his cheeks.

“Work again, always about work.” He grumbled. Jooyoung chuckled and stood up.

“About that school party tomorrow, do you really have to go?”

“Yes. Do you want to come?”

“No.” He said darkly.

She went inside her walk-on closet and began choosing what to wear.

“You always spend time with that Suho.”

“He’s a hyung, Edison.”

Tao just rolled on the bed.

“You, go shower, didn’t you say we were going out.”

Tao made a face but nevertheless he stood up and went out.

 

The Huang siblings stood out wherever they go, young girls looked at Tao appreciatively as they walked around Hongdae. He was wearing a pair of black tapered jeans, a white shirt and a black cardigan. Jooyoung was beside him looking around at the different stalls. She was wearing a pair of hot shorts and a loose shirt.

“What do you want to eat?” She asked.

“Pat bing soo.(Flavored shaved ice.)” Tao replied as he nodded to a stall.

“I’ll order, stay here.”

Jooyoung crossed the street and Tao sat on the park. He eyes his surroundings appreciatively as he tapped his feet while waiting.

“Here.” Jooyoung handed him his dessert and sat beside him.

“You don’t want to eat?” He asked. She shook his head.

“I’m sorry, I have to leave again, but I fixed my schedule, I’ll still be in Seoul but I wont be around as much. At least we get to see each other once in a week.”

Tao nodded and ate.

“Spoiled younger brother.” She muttered. Tao grinned. Then Jooyoung looked up.

“Oh, oppa.”

Tao looked up and rolled his eyes.

“Of course, he appears.” He grumbled. Jooyoung giggled lightly.

 

Your POV

 

“Have you been doing well?” Oppa asked.

“Ya, we’re going to see each other tomorrow, why do you have to appear now?” I laughed.

“Noona, I’ll just be at Lay ge’s office, I’ll see you later.”

I nodded and Tao kissed my cheek.

“And, I’ll trust you’ll take care of her right?” He asked.

“I will.” Suho oppa grinned. Tao made a face and left. A few minutes later,we saw a black Porsche speed away.

“Did I just disturb bonding time?”

I shook my head and signaled for him to walk.

“Actually, I wanted to talk to you before the party.”

“About what?”

“While I was at Japan, I was always thinking about you.”

I stopped walking.

“Oppa~”

“I’ll say this straightly, I like you. I kept my feelings ever since we were in college.”

Suddenly he faced me and looked at me.

“I like you, Jooyoung, will you be my girlfriend?”

I tensed.

“Don’t worry, I wont rush you to tell me your answer. I just wanted you to know that.” He patted my hand.

“Thank you, oppa.” I nodded and looked away. Then I saw two familiar people a few meters away from us.

This is so awkward. I cant stand this. I can even feel my toes curling up. Why did Suho oppa have to say that? I sighed.

“Jooyoung-ah, I~”

“Lu-Lu oppa!” I said, cutting him off. Sorry oppa, I cant take this kind of atmosphere. You’re my friend; a good one but I need some time.

The two people turned. Luhan oppa smiled and waved while Kris was looking elsewhere…… at Suho oppa?

 

Kris’s POV

 

Jooyoung walked to us with Suho following behind her. Why are they always together. Jooyoung smiled widely as she walked towards us. She hugged Luhan and let go, why does she look so….relieved?

I saw Suho’s eyes widened as she did that.

“I see you’re out again. Does Tao approve?” Luhan grinned.

“He was with me. But he left me for Lay.” She chuckled as she tried to step behind us. Now, what is this girl doing?

“Oppa, we’ll be going now, Kris and Luhan oppa we’re supposed to pick me up.”

What?

I looked down at her and she just nudged me. Luhan’s smile widened. Suho looked at me for a while then he nodded at Jooyoung.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said before leaving. As soon as he was far enough. I heard Jooyoung exhaled behind me.

“So, what happened young one?” Luhan looked at her.

“Why were you hiding behind this pole?” Luhan grinned as he patted my shoulder.

“You guys up for coffee?” She beamed at us.

I chuckled, she was trying to avoid the situation. Luhan looked at me oddly.

“You laugh.” He said.

“Of course he does, now let’s go.” She pulled Luhan away and I felt her other arm around mine.

“Doesn’t change anything, you still have to tell us what happened. We lied for you, you know.” I said to her. She just made a face and looked away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Am i updating too fast?

Please comment <3 i like hearing what you think and knowing who you support for jooyoungie :>


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};