Chapter 5

Give Me A Smile

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Older sister?” Xiumin voiced. Tao nodded grudgingly.

“I’m two years older.” Jooyoung nodded.

“Good, we’re friends of the same age.” Lay said. Jooyoung looked at Tao.

Tao sighed.

“Noona, this is Xiumin hyung, he’s a year older than you and this is Lay hyung.”

Jooyoung smiled and shook their hands.

“I’ve always wanted to have a noona.” Xiumin said.

“Youre oppa to her, hyung.” Tao commented.

“It’s okay, you can call me noona if you want.” Jooyoung smiled.

Xiumin beamed at her.

“Nice to finally meet you, I never knew my brother has friends.” Jooyoung smiled and nudged the disturbed Tao.

“Don’t worry, there are only a few of us who can stand that temper of his.” Lay grinned. Then someone cleared his throat.

“Oh, NOONA,”

Jooyoung grinned at Xiumin.

“, this is Kris. We also met at the university.”

Jooyoung nodded at him.

“Hyung, this is Tao’s older sister, Jooyoung.” Yi Xing said. Kris just nodded curtly.

“We’re going to eat, you guys should join us.” Lay said, ignoring his hyung’s emotionless attitude.

 

“I shouldn’t have introduced you to them.” Tao grumbled.

“Your friends seem like good people, well, that...other one seems creepy.”

“Oh, Kris hyung? He’s okay….”

Jooyoung shook her head and continued to walk beside her brother.

“Noona, you should walk with us, not with that grouch.” Xiumin pulled her away from Tao.

“Hyung, don’t touch my sister!”

Xiumin rolled his eyes as Lay and him walked with Jooyoung.

 

Kris’s POV

 

“I never knew you had a sister.” I said to Tao.

He just shrugged.

“Is she the one you wanted me to give a leave?”

“Hyung, please don’t tell her, she’ll kill me.” Tao said. I nodded.

“But why? She seems okay.”

“She gets sick easily that’s why.”

I nodded. I never saw Tao care so much for another person, not even with Yeri.

 

Your POV

My brother’s friends are……exciting. One of them insisted on calling me noona. I sat down between the two of them Lay and Xiumin. I looked up and saw my brother walking with his tall friend.

“Noona, you sit here. Don’t sit with the playboy.” Tao said. I blinked. Xiumin snickered.

“Dude, if she’s your sister, she’s my sister too.” Lay said. I chuckled. So, we have a playboy here. I grinned at him and went back to reading the menu. I heard Tao grumble, I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“What shall we have?” Lay asked. The waiter appeared by the tall guy’s side.

What is his name again? Hmmm~

“Uhm, Jooyoung-ssi?”

I looked up.

He’s talking! Daebak!

“Yes?”

“What would you like to have noona? Kris hyung ordered our usual meals.” Xiumin said. I blinked. Kris was waiting for my answer.

“I’ll have….what you guys have.” I nodded.

“Noona, you’re a pick eater~”

“Tao.” I shot him a look.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Lay was a bit surprised when Tao shut his mouth and looked away.

This woman can control him, he mused.

“So what do you do noona? Do you also help in the company?” Xiumin asked.

“Aniyo, I work as a flight attendant at Korea Air.”

A small smile formed on Kris’s lips as he looked at Tao. Tao glared at him.

“Really? That’s owned by hyu~”

“Xiumin hyung, are you trying to interview my sister?” Tao cut him off.

“I was just asking.”

Lay chuckled.

“Anyway, it’s nice to have someone who can control Edison’s temper.” Lay said as he took out enveloped from his coat pocket.

“What’s that?” Tao asked. Kris looked up.

“It’s the invitation, our company’s anniversary~”

“Tao oppa?”

Jooyoung looked up. A girl wearing a white Chanel dress and a fur stole was looking at Tao. Lay chuckled silently; he passed the invitations to his friends.

“Oppa! It’s you. How have you been?” The girl was in front of them.

“I’m okay. We’re still eating.” Tao said.

“Oppa, we’re going to the club for a party later, you should come with us!” She said as she held onto Tao’s arm.

“I said we’re still eating. And why are you calling me oppa? We’re of the same age.”

The girl blinked.

“And, let go of my arm. Please.” Tao said. The girl’s face went red and stomped away.

“Of course.” Lay commented. Jooyoung threw her brother a look.

“Tao, that was rude.”

“No, she was being rude, we were having our meal and she~”

“~Just wanted to talk to you and you hurt her feelings.”

“But~”

“Edison, just eat.” Jooyoung dismissed him. Tao went back eating. Kris watched them with an amused expression on his face. The youngest was the one with the worst temper and the sharpest tongue, but his sister can make him shut up. Kris smiled as he went back to eating.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++