Chapter 4

Give Me A Smile

 

Your POV

 

I woke up around 8 AM and found my brother eating breakfast.

“Noona, something came for you in the mail.” He said as I sat down. Butler Pyo handed me an envelope.

“It’s from your workplace.” Tao said as he bit his sandwich. I nodded and opened the letter and read its contents.

“What is it?”

“They’re….giving me a leave…..a long one.”

Tao just smiled.

“Good, we can play for….three months!”

I looked up at him.

“How did you know?” I asked. He blinked.

“I just….guessed it.”

I rolled my eyes at him and began to eat.

“Are you feeling well now, jie?”

“Yeah, I don’t why that happened to me last night.”

“You were stressed.” He replied. I looked at my brother he was dressed up already.

“Are you going out?”

“No, we are going out.” He said with a mischievous grin.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung was clad in a pair of hot shorts and a green lace top as they headed out of their house.

“Where are we going?” She asked as she got in the car.

“Noona, you…need some clothes and we have to visit the company today. Haraboji called.”

Jooyoung nodded.

“Are you finally taking over?” Jooyoung asked.

“Nope, I still want to enjoy my only son life~”

Jooyoung hit his arm. Tao whined,

“Oh come on, noona, I just got out of school!”

Jooyoung grinned and said,

“Just drive, Edison.”

 

“We’re spending our Saturday inside one of our company’s malls?” Jooyoung said as they got off the car. Tao nodded and pulled her to the entrance.

“We can eat after this.” Tao said as he pulled her to the clothing department.

 

For a good two hours Jooyoung kept on trying on clothes, while Tao was just sitting down and checking them.

“We’ll take that one, and those two boxes over there too.” Tao said as they salesladies nodded and helped Jooyoung with her clothes.

“Are we done already?” Jooyoung asked, she was peeved.

Tao grinned.

“Almost, we have to check shoes.”

“Huang Zi Tao, I’m hungry, it’s almost lunch time!”

 

Meanwhile, Lay, Kris and Xiuin were also at the same mall. Well, the two had force Kris to come out of his office and they dragged him here to have “fun”. The two were chatting while Kris was a few steps behind them looking around. Ladies looked at him in awe as he passed. Who wouldn’t, he was so tall, he was good looking and he looked intimidating.

Then the two people halted in front of them, Kris looked at them oddly.

“What are you~”

“Look, it’s Tao!” Xiumin said. They looked up. Lay’s jaws almost dropped.

Tao was walking with a beautiful young lady, her arm was wrapped around his as they chatted. Tao would occasionally nod and chuckle at what the girl was saying.

“Who is that man?” Lay muttered. Kris looked at the girl and went back to listening to his friends.

“Who’s that your girl? She’s pretty.” Xiumin commented.

“You two are like stalkers.” Kris said.

“That must be the someone special Tao said last night!” Lay said.

“Did Tao say anything to you hyung?” Lay asked Kris.

“He did mention this girl, I forgot her name.”

“Damn look at those legs!”

Xiumin hit Lay’s head.

“ert.” He said harshly.

Much to Kris’s embarrassment, his two friends started to approach Tao loudly.

 

Your POV

 

I noticed two guys looking at us.

“Uhm, Tao~”

“Ya, Huang Zi Tao!”

Tao turned and as if in a war, he pulled me behind his tall frame.

The two guys started to walking to us, the one was had puffy cheeks while the other guy with wide side bangs winked at me.

“Why are you here, hyungs?” Tao asked, his hands holding onto my wrist. Why is he hiding me here?

“Who’s she?” Side bangs asked.

“Why do you want to know?” Tao replied. I grinned.

“Tao they seem like good people.” I said as I pulled away.

“Hi, I’m Tao’s older sister.” I bowed politely then as I looked up I saw a tall handome man walking to us.+

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++