Chapter 36

Give Me A Smile

Your POV

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry~”

“Let me talk first. It’s not your fault, you just gave me a chance, I knew there was no assurance to that. It was my fault that I expected too much.”

“It’s not like that…”

“Your heart has someone else.”

I blinked.

“What?”

“You’re looking at someone right now, not me. Even if I try to make you see me, you wont.”

“Oppa, what do you mean?” I asked. He just smiled.

“You’ll find out soon, take care.” He said before leaving.

I leaned on the chair. Is he saying that I currently like someone?

But….who?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung was inside the subway station. She needed some time to think. What Suho had said bothered her.

“Mianhae.” She muttered as she looked at his text messages.

She coughed a little. She sneezed and stood straight. Her joints were aching her cold had hit her.

“What’s a pretty lady like you doing here?”

She turns to the man’s voice and walked away, but he grabbed her back.

“Please, leave me alone.” She said monotonously.

“Come on, pretty thing. Lets have some fun tonight.” He said as he caressed her cheeks.

“Let go.” She said as she pulled her hand away. But the man just tugged on her wrist and pulled her back. His friends behind him chuckled. The place was empty, it was the last ride back to Hannamdong.

Her phone was vibrating in her purse.

“Please, don’t piss me off.” She said as she pulled away again, but the man just her cheek. Jooyoung’s eyes widened, she pulled away abruptly, causing the phone to fall. The call was received.

“Please, don’t play hard to get missy, I know you like it too.”

 

Tao had been looking for his sister, it was already 7 PM and she wasn’t home yet. He called Kris earlier to help him, but Kris couldn’t reach her also.

Kris was in his office while he tried calling her. He smiled as soon as the call was answered.

“Please, don’t play hard to get missy, I know you like it too.”

Kris’s eyes widened.

“Please stop this, let me go.” Jooyoung said.

Kris stood up. It didn’t sound right. He looked at his phone and began activating the GPS feature.

“Ge, time to go~”

“Later.” He said as he brushed by Moli and ran to the elevator.

 

Jooyoung looked at the seven men surrounding her. She didn’t really have the strength to fight. She was having a cold and her head hurt.

“Let me go, please.” She said. The men just chuckled at her and eyed her appreciatively.

“You’re really pretty, a nice body too, why cant we have fun with you tonight, babe?”

Jooyoung calmed herself.

Then their leader started walking closer to her. Jooyoung stepped back, but she was blocked. The leader wrapped one arm around her waist tightly.

“Let go! Let go of me!”

“I want you.” He whispered before pressing his lips to her neck, but he was stopped.

“She said let her go.” Kris pulled him back, punched him and pushed him to the ground. He pulled Jooyoung behind him.

The leader smirked as his other pals stood behind him.

“Why are you here?” Jooyoung blinked. Kris shot her a glare, she shut .

“And who might you be?” The man taunted.

Kris didn’t speak but he just glowered at the man. He felt Jooyoung’s hand on his elbow as if to calm him.

“Kris, let’s just~”

“There’s no way out.” The man said tauntingly as he wiped the blood on his lip.

“There is.” Kris said as he looked at the stairs, then he smirked. Tao leaped out with a baseball bat. Kris pushed Jooyoung to the wall.

“Stay still.” He said before helping Tao.

 

Your POV

 

Kris….fights?

I watched as my brother dodged the hits from those dirty men. He skillfully hit one guy on the jaw and shoulder. Kris had his height to his advantage. He kicked one opponent to the ground and punched his face.

I looked at Kris, then I realized he wasn’t going to stop punching the leader. He sat on his chest and kept on punching him. I looked at Tao.

“Kris, Kris. Stop it.” The man’s face was already a bloody pulp. He didn’t respond but he just kept on punching.

“Kris, look at me.” I cupped both of his cheeks and made him look at me.

“Stop, he can’t stand anymore.” I said.

“No!”

“Kris, stop this~”

“He hurt you!” He said. I shook my head, I could hear the sirens from the outside, Tao has already stopped fighting.

I grabbed Kris’s arms and made him stop.

“Stop, you’re going to be in big trouble.” I said as my cheek touched his head. I felt him stop. I let him go and he stood up.

“Calm down, please.” I said. He didn’t answer but I just felt his arms around me.

“He hurt you, he deserves to suffer more.” He said as his hug tightened.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i'm back :D
if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};