Chapter 32

Give Me A Smile

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung was inside the dojo. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a v-neck shirt.

It has been thirty minutes since she started practicing and she was sweating already. She slammed the bo staff on the floor and grabbed the bottle of water. She heard the doors opened.

“I’ll be back by dinner.” She said without looking up. Then she picked up her stick again.

“I’m sorry.” A deep voice said.

Jooyoung looked up. Kris went down the stairs.

 

He stopped when he was in front of her already.

“I was just…….I just thought you wouldn’t~”

“Don’t explain yourself. I understand.”

“You’re not mad at me or…..us?”

“I’m mad at myself. For confusing Suho oppa.” She sat down on the floor. Kris followed her.

“Why? Don’t you like him?”

She looked down, then he pulled her chin up. He was looking at her intensely. Kris’s gaze faltered and nodded for her to talk.

“That’s why I just told him that we should just try it out first….I’m not sure.”

Kris nodded. Jooyoung leaned on her knees.

“Why….did they send you here?” Jooyoung asked. Kris looked away.

“They’re all scared of you.” Kris chided. Jooyoung smiled and it made Kris’s heart go ba-bump.

“Will you be staying for dinner?” She asked. Kris shook his head.

“I have to take Moli out. Come on, let’s go up.” Kris stood up and asked for her hand. Jooyoung took it and Kris pulled her up. She felt something strange inside her.

“Oh.”

Then he pulled her to him.

“I’m sorry if I annoyed you earlier, I didn’t mean it. I was just curious.” He said as he gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Jooyoung froze but she nodded, then Kris let go her.

 

Your POV 

 

We went back to the house and found Tao waiting for us by the pool.

“How was practice?” He asked. I just rolled my eyes at him. I heard Kris chuckle behind me.

“I’ll be going then,”

I nodded, and then I felt him pinch my left cheek.

“Arasso, hyung. Bye!”

 

What is wrong with that Wu Yi Fan?!

Why is he beginning to be unlike him? He even hugs people now? And pinches their cheeks?

I shook my head as I went up to my room. I felt my cheeks redden.

Maybe this is the effect of Moli’s presence.

Maybe he likes her. I nodded to myself and sat down on my bed.

This is weird; no one even dares to disturb me during my practices. I didn’t even get mad at him. His presence even made me calm.

I heard my phone vibrate, one new message.

Maybe we should cancel our plans tomorrow. I’m busy.  –Suho oppa

I replied then I lay down on my bed.

What just happened today? Why did Kris step out?

Earlier, the look on his eyes scared me. He was really angry that time.

 

Kris’s POV

 

Why is she leading him on?

Does she have feelings for him or not? So…she likes Suho?

Why am I even bothered about this? Jooyoung is a friend, she’s Tao’s sister. That’s it.

“Ge, you coming?” I heard Moli call out.

“Hmm, arasso.”

Moli will be gone in two weeks; I should just endure this a little.

 

Your POV

 

“Out again? Guys, seriously, there’s this thing called, over bonding.”

Luhan oppa just grinned from the driver’s seat. We were all inside the Hummer the Zhangs owned, Lay was also at the front eating chips.

I decided to sit down at the back part of the car to protect myself from the colossal arrangement in front. Tao, Xiumin oppa and Chen were all eating happily. And I was glad I was a seat away from them.

“Where are we going anyway?” I called out.

“Amusement park, noona.” Chen replied. What?! But, what if Suho oppa~

The car halted, I looked at the window, and we were in front of a huge penthouse.

Then the doors opened, Moli climbed in and sat in front of me. Kris was next clad in a pair of jeans, white shirt and a black coat. I leaned back on my seat.

I’m not sure if I’m going to like this Moli girl.

“Jooyoung’s not with us?” Kris talked. I blinked.

“Why are you always looking for her?” Luhan challenged.

“I was….she’s….always there.” He reasoned. Poor tower, he doesn’t know how to answer. I saw Moli pursed her lips and leaned on Kris.

“She wasn’t always with us, hyung.” Lay said. Chen and Xiumin nodded in unison.

“Well,..the~”

“Ya, Wu Yi Fan, naneun, yeogisseo.” I called out and tapped his shoulder. He turned and widened his eyes at me.

“Why are you there?!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};