Chapter 22

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

Suho walked away, he was a bit troubled. He wanted to tell Jooyoung slowly but he didn’t know what to do. He wanted to spend more time with her but her friends appeared. He especially didn’t appreciate Kris’s presence. He had this feeling that he was interested in Jooyoung. He stole once last look at the three. He saw Jooyoung talking with Kris with her around his. She also did the same to Luhan. Suho just grew more infuriated.

 

Meanwhile, Jooyoung was biting her lip worriedly as they stepped in a two-floor coffee shop. Luhan went to order fot them. Kris tapped his hand on the table. Jooyoung looked up.

“Something seems to be bothering you, ah~ is your foot fine now?”

Jooyoung blinked.

“It’s fine, thanks for asking. Nothing’s bothering me.” She smiled. Kris tilted his head.

“It’s nothing.” Jooyoung muttered.

“What’s nothing?” Luhan asked as he sat beside them and placed a tray with food on the table.

“Is this the caramel~”

“Yes, take it.” Luhan grinned and gave it to her. Jooyoung sipped continuously.

Then she stopped. She looked at Luhan and Kris’s drink.

“Hmmm, Lu-Lu oppa is obviously the jolly one, strawberry and cream frappucino while Kris…has black coffee. End of story.” She grinned. Kris rolled his eyes at her.

Luhan raised his brows. The normal Kris wouldn’t react to the kind of comment.

 

Your POV

 

I shook my head lightly as I remembered Suho oppa. What happened? Why~

“I thought you were out with Tao, how did you end up with Suho?” Luhan oppa asked.

“Oh, we kinda bumped into each other.”

“So, why did you want to get rid of him?” Kris asked bluntly.

“I did not~”

He raised his brows at me.

“Well, things got a little….awkward.” I said as I sipped my coffee.

“Like?” Lu-Lu oppa tapped his fingers on the table.

“Hmm, let me guess, Jooyoungie…..he confessed?”

 

Narrator’s POV

Kris choked on his drink at Luhan’s comment. Jooyoung blinked and handed him a tissue. Luhan smiled in victory. That was a good reaction.

“I knew it, wait till I tell Tao~”

“Oppa, please.”

Luhan grinned and placed his phone down.

“I wont tell him as long as you go out on a date with us today.”

“You two?” She asked. Kris looked at Luhan quizzically. Jooyoung grabbed a tissue by instinct and wiped some coffee on his lips. Kris’s eyes widened.

“Missed a spot.” She simply said and placed the tissue down. Luhan blinked.

“Nope, all of us, we wont be seeing you for a long time so, we’re having a bonding day.”

“Ehh.”

“Trust me it’s a Kim Suho free day!” Luhan grinned, with double meaning.

“Uh, sure oppa. But oppa, Suho oppa is a good friend of mine. I…he just made things a little difficult, that’s all.” She chuckled.

Luhan nodded.

“So, you’ll be gone by next week and today’s a Friday, might as well call the others.” Luhan took out his phone and left the two again.

 

Kris’s POV

 

“He isn’t going to tell Tao, is he?”

I smiled. Seriously, she’s so funny at times.

“No, I think Luhan just finds it amusing.” I replied. She made a face and looked down.

“So, what your friend, Minah said was true. Suho likes you.”

“I….didnt know.” She muttered.

“And do you like him back?” I asked carefully.

“I….dont know.” She replied and looked at me.

“What?” I asked. Then she smiled.

“You’re not at work today, that’s new.”

“We make it to a point to at least hang out once a week.”

She nodded. Then Lay and Tao walked in.

“Oh, you save my sister from that monster.” Tao commented.

“Edison.” Jooyoung gave him a look as he got her coffee and drank it.

“Why are you two alone?” Lay asked.

“Luhan’s here.” I replied.

“But, why is he gathering us here?” Tao asked. I saw Chen and Xiumin come in together.

“Everyone’s here.” Jooyoung looked confused.

“Why?”

“Where’s Lu-Lu?” She asked.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung walked out of the café and looked around for Luhan. She found it weird that he wasn’t back and yet everyone was there already. Then she saw him talking with a girl.

“Ah, it must be his~”

Luhan faced her and waved her over.

“Oppa, who’s this~”

“She’s my new girlfriend, you see I already got over you, Sora.”

Jooyoung blinked. The girl looked at her furtively.

“If that’s what you want oppa, I just wanted to~”

“We need to go.” Luhan stated as he pulled Jooyoung away.

“First I was Lay’s girl and now I’m your girlfriend?” Jooyoung hissed. Luhan chuckled and smiled.

“Oppa, you should tell me the truth too, I told you the truth.”

“I had to fish it out from you, sweetie.”

“I am not a sweetie!”

The two just laughed and walked in the café.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};