Chapter 33

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

As soon as they entered the park, Moli just practically dragged Kris to where she went. Even Jooyoung was amazed because Kris didn’t get annoyed. She walked beside Lay semi leaning on him.

“Tired?”

“I lack sleep.” She replied. Then she became alert.

“Your “girls” wont attack me, right?”

Lay just chuckled and placed one arm around her shoulder.

“You know, I’m the brother.” Tao joined. Jooyoung chuckled and pulled away from Lay, then she placed both arms around theirs.

“Happy now?” She chuckled. Tao smiled.

“Noona, do you really have to go back again tomorrow?”

“Yeah, yah, its already enough that I spend my weekends with you, you need to work too.”

Lay grinned. Then he looked over at Kris who was just nodding to what Moli was saying.

“He’s suffering.” He said.

“Isnt that girl her girlfriend?” Jooyoung asked. Tao looked at her, puzzled.

“No, she’s a childhood friend of gege.”

“Wae? You jealous?” Lay poked her side. Jooyoung shook her head.

“I just thought….you know he never spoke to girls.” She nodded.

“And you? You’re not one? He talks to you.”

“Well….yeah, I think.” She nodded.

 

Kris’s POV

 

 

The guys went to ride the roller coaster, I’m glad Xiumin brought Moli with him.

“You didn’t ride?” Jooyoung asked. I shook my head and began walking beside her.

“You look tired. Didn’t get to sleep?” I asked.

“Sort of.” She rubbed her eyes and looked at me.

“Okay, so fine. It was my mistake back there, I should have told you that I was giving Suho oppa a chance, but then I got so confused and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to hurt him~”

“Slow down. Why are you rapping?” I chuckled. She looked at me with an annoyed expression on her face. She walked backwards while facing me.

“You….well, I was….you know.”

“I understand.” I nodded, I saw a kid running with his ice cream, I pulled Jooyoung just in time before the kid hits her. She just smiled and gripped my hand once.

“Thanks.”

I didn’t want to let go, so….I didn’t.

“What are you~”

“I don’t want to get lost.” I replied. She gave me a skeptic look.

“You stayed here longer.” I reasoned with a smile.

“Childish.”

 

Narrator’s POV

Jooyoung felt like she was baby-sitting a kid. A very tall kid.

“Ya, you’re not letting go?”

Kris shook his head stubbornly.

“I want to eat ice cream.” Kris said.

“Go buy some for yourself.” Jooyoung said, hoping that he would let go of her. But Kris just nodded and began pulling her with him.

“Ya!”

 

Jooyoung grinned as Kris ducked to chose what flavors he wanted. Some high school girls were also looking at him while squealing.

“Who are you and where is Kris?” She asked. Kris paid for his food and handed one cone to her.

“Ddalki. (Strawberry.)” He said. Jooyoung took the cone.

“Okay, where did you put the real Wu Yi Fan?”

“You know you’re the first girl to call me by my real name fearlessly.”

“Why? Doesn’t Moli do the same?”

“Not even my cousins dared to.”

“Because, I’m….bad like that.” Jooyoung stuck her tongue out playfully. Kris smiled.

Jooyoung went back to eating her ice cream while Kris looked around them.

“You’re going back tomorrow, right?” He asked.

“Yeah, first flight is to….Japan.”

“Sit down.” Kris said as he found a free bench.

“So, you have this side in you.” Jooyoung nodded with a smile.

“What side?”

“Childish.” She said as she stared at him.

Then she laughed. Kris looked at her and smiled in return.

“I’m childish? How about you?” Kris replied while laughing.

 

Lay and the others were looking for the two. Tao was doing his best not to mind Moli’s continuous rambling. Even Xiumin was staying away from her now. Then Lay stopped in front of them, almost making Chen trip in the process.

“Daebak.” He said. Then everyone turned to where he was looking.

They saw Kris and Jooyoung sitting together. Kris was smiling and laughing freely. Moli’s jaws dropped. She never saw Kris this way, not even since childhood. He never smiled at others hence, if you were special to him.

“Do any of you have a video camera?” Luhan asked.

Moli’s jaw tightened as she threw the water bottle she was holding.

“Kris ge!”

 

Your POV

 

Moli came walking to us. She looked at me and glared. I sighed. How old is she again?

The next thing she did took me off guard. She sat on Kris’s lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Moli, why are you doing this?” He said as he tried to push her off.

“You left me. Mean!”

I blew my cheeks and stood up. I felt a hand on mine.

“Edison?”

“Time for sibling bonding. Next thing I know you’re going to be on a date with Suho again.”

I looked at him.

“We will talk about that case later at home.”

I sighed.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

On the same day, Suho was at the amusement park. He decided to come alone to recollect his thoughts. He didn’t know how to deal with the situation. But he knew one thing. And he was so sure about it.

Then he saw Jooyoung and Kris sitting together on a bench. Both of them were talking and laughing. Suho saw how Jooyoung laughed and talked animatedly with him. He laughed bitterly.

He knew that the one thing he was thinking about was correct.

Then a girl came over and ran to Kris. He saw how Jooyoung’s expression changed.

Suho was right. Jooyoung didn’t have feelings for him, she likes the tower.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};