Chapter 31

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

Moli gripped the car seat’s cover as she realized whom she had met and insulted, the only daughter of a very big conglomerate. She tried to shake the memory away, but the picture of Kris smiling at Jooyoung angered her.

Kris was hers. Her mother told her that she would be Wu Conglomerate’s first lady.

 

Your POV

 

I felt Suho oppa’s hand on the small of my back as we entered the cute teahouse. I felt heat reach my cheeks again. I bit my lip and walked to the counter.

“What flavors are the best sellers?” I asked.

“Oppa, do you want something?” I turned to him. He just patted my nose and said,

“You order first.”

 

After getting our order, Suho oppa placed the tray on the table.

“What brought the amusement park? Boredom or wanting to be a kid again?”

He chuckled.

“Hmm, that, that and wanting to spend time with you.”

I nodded and looked down.

“Jooyoung-ah, you don’t have to be~”

“Noona!”

 

Why of all bubble tea shops, why? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE HERE?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Before anyone else could react Tao called to his sister. Lay thanked his network of girls on finding Jooyoung. Yes, network of girls.

“Oh, Edison.” Jooyoung blinked. Suho saw Kris and Lay standing ordering their food. His jaw clenched.

“Are you two on a date?” Enter the angelic older brother with a sinister side.

“Lu-Lu oppa, where’s Chen?” Jooyoung asked as she tried to change the topic.

“Yeogisseo.” Chen pulled a chair beside her. Suho grew annoyed. Jooyoung glanced at Suho and gave him an apologetic look. Suho just nodded.

“What brings you here?” Jooyoung asked.

“We wanted something to drink, noona. But, noona are you~”

“Come on guys, to the other table. Don’t disturb other customers.” Kris said with Lay bringing their drinks behind them. Everyone stood besides Tao.

“Huang Zi Tao.” Kris said. Tao stood up and glared at his sister.

 

“Why do they always follow you around?”

“Oppa, they don’t. They just happened to want bubble tea too.”

“Yeah, and it has to be here, out of all the tea shops in Kangnam.” Suho said harshly.

“Are…you blaming this on me? They wanted to drink, they have the freedom to choose whatever they like.”

“Are you taking their side?” Suho questioned. Jooyoung bit her lip once and stood up.

 

Kris’s POV

 

I looked at Jooyoung and Suho as they were talking. Tao was grumbling and slamming things on the table.

Then I saw her expression change, she bit her lip and she stood up. She grabbed her bag and went out of the shop.

“Noona~”

“I’ll go after her.” I said as I stood up. On my way out I say Suho leaned on the table and massage his temples.

 

“Jooyoung! Jooyoung!”

She spun and looked at me.

“Oh, do you need something?” She asked. Her lip was trembling.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, Kris I really need to go.”

“Did he hurt you?”

“What? Oh, no, no he didn’t.”

“Why did you leave abruptly?”

She sighed and looked at her shoes.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked carefully.

“You want to talk!?” She said with mock surprise. I rolled my eyes at her.

“Come on, let’s go back in.” I said as I took hold of her wrist, but she pulled back.

“I’m okay, I don’t want to go in. ”

“Let go of her, Kris.”

Suho was behind her. Jooyoung looked at him.

“Sirheo(I don’t want to).” I blurted. Jooyoung looked at me with wide eyes.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Oh, he’s going out.” Tao said. Chen and Xiumin were looking at the glass windows. Both cousins were grinning.

“But, how about Kris?” Luhan asked.

“You have got to see this.” Xiumin announced.

Tao looked at the scene. Then Lay stood up,

“Let’s stop a potential fight, okay?”

 

“I was supposed to be with her, so let go.” Suho said while clenching her jaw. Kris just pulled Jooyoung nearer to him.

“She doesn’t want to go to you.”

“Guys, I think we should relax.” Jooyoung tried to get Kris’s hand off her wrist, but he wouldn’t budge.

“She’s my girlfriend, so let go.” Suho said. Kris doubled over and looked at Jooyoung with wide eyes. In an instant he forgot about Suho’s presence.

“I thought~”

“Hey, hey, relax. Calm down guys.” Lay was the first one to pull Jooyoung away from the boiling Kris. His friends knew very well that no one should push his temper to its limit.

“You’re dating him?!” Tao asked. Jooyoung just shook Lay’s hand on hers.

Jooyoung shook her head at Tao, but then she realized she hurt someone, Suho. She mentally cursed. Suho silently stepped away and walked back to his car.

“Oppa!”

“You lied to me.” Kris muttered.

“I didn’t.”

“You told me you saw him as a friend.”

The others listened to them.

“Well….he is…but~”

“Why am I even explaining to you!?” Jooyoung sighed. Kris’s eyes widened.

“Jooyoung-ah.” Luhan tried to calm her down.

“I just gave him a chance, okay? I just wanted to know if it would work out between us.” She sighed.

“Tao, car keys.” She asked with her palm opened. Tao hesitated.

“Noona, you cant drive when you’re in bad~”

“Now.”

Tao handed the car keys grudgingly. Minutes later, the car sped away.

“Hyung….you fix this.” Tao said, he doesn’t even want to confront his angry sister. Kris looked at them.

“Me?!” He asked. They nodded.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

yes, you. :>


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};