Chapter 10

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Suho’s car stopped just behind Jooyoung’s. Suho looked up at the three floor white mansion.

“The Huangfu family.” Suho grinned as they walked in.

“Don’t start, oppa.”

“How comes no one here?”

“My parents flew back to Singapore this morning and my brother….”

“Young miss, young master at the dojo.”

Jooyoung nodded as the butler went away.

“Dojo?”

“He does wushu.” Jooyoung nodded, then she began showing Suho around the house.

 

“Your house is pretty.” Suho nodded as they sat at the garden to take some refreshments.

“It’s….well…..yeah.” Jooyoung smiled. Suho watched her as she talked. He liked the way her eyes would look at him and her smile was breathtaking to him. She was the reason he came back.

Then, her phone started to ring.

“Lay?”

Suho’s ears perked up.

“Hmm, yeah he is……Ah…Arasso, I’ll tell him…No, I’m also at home….Sure, sure, you take care too.” She placed her phone down.

“Who was it? A boy?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, one of my brother’s friend, apparently he can’t reach him.”

“They seem to get along with you.” Suho commented, there was an edge in his tone.

Jooyoung just nodded and stood up.

“Let’s go, I’ll show you the dojo.”

 

 

The dojo was built when the siblings were still toddlers. It was a Huang family practice that the children should at least know how to defend themselves. Tao and Jooyoung were trained when they were kids until high school. They were taught how to spar and fight. But Tao was the one who concentrated on his training while Jooyoung drifted off but that didn’t mean she didn’t know how to fight either.

 

The dojo was set underground but it had glass windows where you could see from the top who was practicing.

“That’s my brother.” Jooyoung said.

tumblr_m2gxei6NGL1qkpdcdo1_250.gif

Suho swallowed.

“Younger right?” He asked. Jooyoung nodded.

“I’m currently baby sitting right now, and we fought last night. So, I think he’s mad.”

“Letting off steam?” Suho said with uncertainty.

tumblr_m2gxei6NGL1qkpdcdo8_250.gif

“You could say that.” Jooyoung said as they headed for the door. She tapped the glass once and it slid.

“Edison.” She said. Tao looked up. While he was sparring he knew someone was watching.

He saw the man beside his sister; his hand was at the small of her back.

tumblr_m1jab7Iww41r7skj4o2_250.gif

“Lay called, he wants to talk to you.” Jooyoung said as she went down the stairs. Suho followed her. Tao raised one brow.

“Oh, this is my friend, Kim Suho, oppa this is Tao, my dongsaeng.”

“Nice to meet you, Tao.”

Tao just shrugged and looked away. Jooyoung sighed and patted his shoulder.

“Moody.” She said as she headed up the stairs again.

“Jie, wait.”

“After you send him out, I’ll tell you the truth.”

Jooyoung continued to head up with Suho trailing after her. The younger Huang smirked.

 

Your POV

Suho oppa left. I knew he was kinda shocked when he saw my brother, he has that effect on people. I went back to the dojo and found Tao lying flat on the floor. I sat beside him.

“Two years ago, I fell in love with Yeri. I was naïve and I didn’t get to see what she really was. I was kidnapped, that day I had no classes so I decided to go out, I was waiting for Chen and Lay hyung, we were planning to watch a movie. I remember someone hitting my head, then the next thing I woke up, I didn’t know where I was.”

I nodded and lay flat beside him.

“I don’t know how long but days passed. I think it was about three or four days when Kris hyung’s men found me. It was the first time I saw Luhan hyung get angry, it even scared me. I was admitted to the hospital and I decided not to tell anyone about it, it was then I heard Kris hyung and Lay hyung talking to Yeri. That was when I knew what part she played in my kidnapping.”

I didn’t say anything but I just hugged my brother.

“Noona’s sorry, I know I should have checked on you while you were there.”

“It’s okay noona. I’m okay now. That experience taught me a lot.”

“Do you still love her?”

He shook his head and began combing my hair with his fingers.

“Ani. I just don’t like seeing her.”

I sat up.

“Why did you keep it?”

“Haraboji would kill me, eomma and appa too. And that time you were just starting with your job, you’d be worried.”

I felt tears line my eyes.

“I know, I’m the best brother in the world.” He grinned.

“Huang Zi Tao, you grew up!” I said as I hugged him.

“I’m even taller than you, jie.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};